Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Make Up To 50% From Ponmo Business Starting With Little Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Up To 50% From Ponmo Business Starting With Little Capital (600 Views)

How To Start A Profitable POS Business Starting With #100k Or Less Guaranted! / BREAKING: CBN Cuts Monetary Policy Rate To 13.50% From 14% / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To 50% From Ponmo Business Starting With Little Capital by awhy094(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2018
y094(m): 12:23am
Many people are always looking for businesses that require little capital and good profit.
Ponmo business is a very good business that require low capital and which you can get up to 50% profit or more on your capital. I know you thinking it a business for the uneducated once, the poor because it smell, you think you have to go sit in the market with old women to sell or you think it a business for the females. But do know ponmo is been taken by both the rich and the poor in our society, do you know it is wet ponmo that smell and we have both dry and wet ponmo, do you know smelling in ponmo can be averted, you can sell ponmo without getting a shop, quiting your present job or even touching it. I supply Ponmo even to my colleges at work get my cash and your can't smell ponmo on me. You can start pong business with as low as N5,000.00 or even less depending on your financial strength.
Take a decision today to add an additional
income, call me i suppy a well package ponmo that you can even sell in a corporate environment.

Re: Make Up To 50% From Ponmo Business Starting With Little Capital by doubleportion: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
awhy094:
y094(m): 12:23am
Many people are always looking for businesses that require little capital and good profit.
Ponmo business is a very good business that require low capital and which you can get up to 50% profit or more on your capital. I know you thinking it a business for the uneducated once, the poor because it smell, you think you have to go sit in the market with old women to sell or you think it a business for the females. But do know ponmo is been taken by both the rich and the poor in our society, do you know it is wet ponmo that smell and we have both dry and wet ponmo, do you know smelling in ponmo can be averted, you can sell ponmo without getting a shop, quiting your present job or even touching it. I supply Ponmo even to my colleges at work get my cash and your can't smell ponmo on me. You can start pong business with as low as N5,000.00 or even less depending on your financial strength.
Take a decision today to add an additional
income, call me i suppy a well package ponmo that you can even sell in a corporate environment.
where ia your location? Am in Lagos
Re: Make Up To 50% From Ponmo Business Starting With Little Capital by awhy094(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
doubleportion:

where ia your location? Am in Lagos

Am in Ibadan but I supply people in Lagos too.
You can call me on 08061317376

(1) (Reply)

Excess Charges And Illegal Deductions By Banks In Nigeria / How To Connect With Uba's "Leo" On Whatsapp / Ccecc Quarry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.