Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

All Yorubas Should Read This ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / All Yorubas Should Read This ! (6373 Views)

Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! / The Most Wanted Nigerians For Crime In The Usa Are All Yorubas / In A Relationship, Married Or Not: You Should Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Yorubas Should Read This ! by Bush2: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2010
I am not in support or in agreement of this quote from Mr.Lord lugard, i don't know about you, speak your mind here.

“Lagos has for 20 years opposed every Governor and has formented strife and bloodshed in the hinterland…,  I have spent the best part of my life in Africa; my aim has been the betterment of the natives for whom I have been ready to give my life. But after some 29 years, and after nearly 12 years as Governor here, I am free to say that the people of Lagos and indeed the westerners are the lowest, the most seditious and disloyal, the most purely prompted by self-seeking money motives of any people I have met.”
                                                                                                                                                                                                              -Lord Lugard 1916

If to say Lugard is alive now i will join Yorubas in making him to swallow his comment.
Re: All Yorubas Should Read This ! by tpiah: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2010
you people are still wanking over lagos?  una go self-service quench sha!

op, you are indeed a very miserable specimen of monkey as your post shows.

check racism and tribalism section of nl if you want to see anti-yoruba tirades!

oloshi ni e.

gorilla that you are.

1 Like

Re: All Yorubas Should Read This ! by tpiah: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2010
see this terrorist campaigning for sharia law in lagos state:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=205421.msg3199765#msg3199765

useless thing.
Re: All Yorubas Should Read This ! by nellaluv(f): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2010
Lngkmfh grin grin grin grin .
op, u no try at all.
Re: All Yorubas Should Read This ! by Bush2: 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
tpiah:

see this terrorist campaigning for sharia law in lagos state:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=205421.msg3199765#msg3199765

useless thing.

They are not campaigning for sharia in Lagos but they are advising, why do Guys shock when ever sharia is called upon to be implemented.
Mr lugard knows best who yorubas are but i am not happy with that statement becouse i am yoruba my wife is londoner so i cant do other wise.
Re: All Yorubas Should Read This ! by tpiah: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2010
so your londoner wife cant teach your illiterate a$$ english?

ode.
Re: All Yorubas Should Read This ! by Bush2: 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2010
Bush2:

They are not campaigning for sharia in Lagos but they are advising, why do Guys shock when ever sharia is called upon to be implemented.
Mr lugard knows best who yorubas are but i am not happy with that statement becouse i am yoruba my wife is londoner so i cant do other wise.

tell me what is wrong with any of my sentences there, selfish personality.

Re: All Yorubas Should Read This ! by Bush2: 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2010
"hey, who deleted my response to this neanderthal gorrilla?

when your father was beating the crap out of your mother, did he tell you to assume EVERYBODY was experiencing the same kind of madness that runs through your family genes?

sorry to disappoint you, chimp!

you're on your own here, bozo.

beast of no lineage!

whoever deleted my original post- abi ori e yi ni? Angry" tpiah DO YOU REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT OF YOURS FULL OF NONSENSE ENGLISH.

Re: All Yorubas Should Read This ! by tpiah: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2010
ode ni e
Re: All Yorubas Should Read This ! by Bush2: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2010
NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!! In almighty God (Allah) i depend. ALLAHU WAHEED.

Re: All Yorubas Should Read This ! by coolier(f): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2010
Bush2:

I am not in support or in agreement of this quote from Mr.Lord lugard, i don't know about you, speak your mind here.

“Lagos has for 20 years opposed every Governor and has formented strife and bloodshed in the hinterland…,  I have spent the best part of my life in Africa; my aim has been the betterment of the natives for whom I have been ready to give my life. But after some 29 years, and after nearly 12 years as Governor here, I am free to say that the people of Lagos and indeed the westerners are the lowest, the most seditious and disloyal, the most purely prompted by self-seeking money motives of any people I have met.”
                                                                                                                                                                                                              -Lord Lugard 1916
If to say Lugard is alive now i will join Yorubas in making him to swallow his comment.

Food for thought.
Re: All Yorubas Should Read This ! by Bush2: 12:01am On Jun 26, 2010
Mr Lugard is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: All Yorubas Should Read This ! by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 12:53am On Jun 26, 2010
if mr lord lugard is right,then you are sick,hiss

(1) (Reply)

Student Found 9 Billion Naira On Account While Using Atm. / Is This The End For 190 / Unlock Your Airtel Vida M2, Zte Mf927u, MF920W+ And Mf920vs Mifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.