Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,473 members, 7,801,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Nationwide Blackout Looms As Electricity Workers Threaten Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Blackout Looms As Electricity Workers Threaten Strike (362 Views)

Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again / Gas Shortage: Blackout Looms Nationwide As Gencos Cut Generation / Electricity Workers Begin Nationwide Strike, Blackout Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nationwide Blackout Looms As Electricity Workers Threaten Strike by nnamdikanu4ipob: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2018
Electricity workers in the country have called for the dismissal of Usman Muhammed, managing director of the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN).

The workers, under the umbrella of Senior Staff Association of Electricity and Allied Companies (SSAEAC), accused Muhammed of highhandedness and anti-labour activities.

source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/08/15/nationwide-blackout-looms-as-electricity-workers-threaten-strike/

Re: Nationwide Blackout Looms As Electricity Workers Threaten Strike by merit455(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2018
Good
Re: Nationwide Blackout Looms As Electricity Workers Threaten Strike by SolutionMee: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2018
Exactly what many Nigerians deserve

Their brains function well in the dark

Electricity in Nigeria is a privilege

A shear tolerance from the Western world and civilization

I know many Nigerians will be thinking of how to bang their neighbour's wife in the dark

Some will even be thinking of how to f**k their friend's girlfriend in the dark as well

This is one out of thousands of privileges that darkness offers

Electricity only restricted us from been productive

Fortunately, Darkness has come to stay

I congratulate all Nigerians
Re: Nationwide Blackout Looms As Electricity Workers Threaten Strike by chris4gold(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=SolutionMee post=70294531]Exactly what many Nigerians deserve

Their brains function well in the dark

Electricity in Nigeria is a privilege

A shear tolerance from the Western world and civilization

I know many Nigerians will be thinking of how to bang their neighbour's wife in the dark

Some will even be thinking of how to f**k their friend's girlfriend in the dark as well

This is one out of thousands of privileges that darkness offers

Electricity only restricted us from been productive

Fortunately, Darkness has come to stay

I congratulate all Nigerians[/quote

What is dis 1 saying
Re: Nationwide Blackout Looms As Electricity Workers Threaten Strike by Blackfire(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Only in Nigeria
Re: Nationwide Blackout Looms As Electricity Workers Threaten Strike by Ekez(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Are we in the light before?

(1) (Reply)

Edwin Clark: I Have A Duty To Stand By Saraki…he’s Like A Son / 250 Tambuwal's Aides Resign, Return To APC / Tears Of Nigerian Journalists: The Gory Tales Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.