Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo (34806 Views)

Father Remanded In Prison For Raping His 18-Year-Old Daughter Inside His Shop / Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife / Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by Damfostopper(m): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2018
nawao
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by tragergeorge(m): 11:57am On Aug 15, 2018
ikdaddy01:
The father shouted OH MY GOD..and died.
Who is this reporter.
you go fear reporting na
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by mokt(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2018
Issafela:
A Facebook user shared this pictures and captioned:

"A 19 year old suspect has been arrested by men of the homicide section of the Edo state police command over the murder of his 18 year old female lover. The incident happened at Akugbe street, off Siluko road , Benin city. Report revealed that the suspect identified as Junior omo-Shaba has been in relationship with the young girl whose name was given as Matilda Odiri since April, 2018.

Trouble started when the female lover suspected the man of dating another girl, a situation which sparked off serious crises forcing the man to use kitchen knife to stab her to death.

After the murder, he then quickly dragged her body and dumped it by the road side around 2 am to prove that she was killed by unknown persons. But he was however apprehended by members of the vigilante who took him for armed robber and handed him over to the police.

There was however a twist as his father Mr.Shaba who heard the news , screamed ohhhhh My God.... and collapsed instantly and died. His body is now in the mortuary. The Edo state commissioner of police, Johnson Kokumo advised young girls to be watchful before embarking on any relationship with the opposite sex. 

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/police-arrests-19-year-old-boy-for-killing-female-lover-18-in-edo-state/

L

"The Edo state commissioner of police, Johnson Kokumo advised young girls to be watchful before embarking on any relationship with the opposite sex".

Really? So same sex is allowed or they should not be watchful of that?
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
Assassin101:
useless boy

am sure he has joined bad gang

maybe eiye
na their work for that region be that. Causing menace everywhere they go like MTN.!
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by benratigan3(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
this happened over a month ago and the news report says its d father that handed him over to the police ...who dey lie now ?
like for bloggers or share for police
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
Issafela:

"A 19 year old suspect has been arrested by men of the homicide section of the Edo state police command over the murder of his 18 year old female lover. The incident happened at Akugbe street, off Siluko road , Benin city. Report revealed that the suspect identified as Junior omo-Shaba has been in relationship with the young girl whose name was given as Matilda Odiri since April, 2018.

Trouble started when the female lover suspected the man of dating another girl, a situation which sparked off serious crises forcing the man to use kitchen knife to stab her to death.

After the murder, he then quickly dragged her body and dumped it by the road side around 2 am to prove that she was killed by unknown persons. But he was however apprehended by members of the vigilante who took him for armed robber and handed him over to the police.

There was however a twist as his father Mr.Shaba who heard the news , screamed ohhhhh My God.... and collapsed instantly and died. His body is now in the mortuary. The Edo state commissioner of police, Johnson Kokumo advised young girls to be watchful before embarking on any relationship with the opposite sex. 

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/police-arrests-19-year-old-boy-for-killing-female-lover-18-in-edo-state/

L

Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by bigcasava1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
yeye pikin! u av suceded in killing ur fada nd innocent girl.
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by clemco33(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nightmareo07:
undecided undecided this little boys dont have fear anymore.
22nd q

This is not how we grew up even tho, we no hear word
18 and 19 end time
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by iamtardey: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
prison cells getting congested
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by Nightmareo07: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
clemco33:
18 and 19 end time

I dey tell u bro, angry
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by zolajpower: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:
Old news
The thing tire for africa ,old news all the time......the mode wont see news that will.inspire people .

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by Reelmii: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
child of the world. .. all the boys have join gang....
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by Azam101: 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
The boy go chop beans tire for prison
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by ladenz(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
benratigan3:
this happened over a month ago and the news report says its d father that handed him over to the police ...who dey lie now ?
like for bloggers or share for police

Thanks for the clarification. I'm curious... Did the Father die after handing him over and did he really shout 'oh my God'.
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by ladenz(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
Offpoint:
In conclusion, he killed his girlfriend, killed his dad, made his mother a window, made his siblings fatherless and he'll finally get dead sentence... just as a result of his inability to control his anger.

at 19 I have no idea what relationship is, I was in the farm helping my grandmom... and rapping to birds and trees.

Wasted generation.

He made his mother a window and made his siblings window curtains cheesy.

Just joking o. Couldn't let it pass.

Its a really sad story

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by YomiBankz(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
Offpoint:
In conclusion, he killed his girlfriend, killed his dad, made his mother a window, made his siblings fatherless and he'll finally get dead sentence... just as a result of his inability to control his anger.

at 19 I have no idea what relationship is, I was in the farm helping my grandmom... and rapping to birds and trees.

Wasted generation.

WASTED ENGLISH wink
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by gladisa7: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
19 year old n 18 year old don dey knack...confidently.
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by yeman1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Imagine 19yrs old boy!
When I was 22yrs I don't know what is gf. This world is coming to an � end
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by Tobiemmanuel007: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Issafela:

Source:

L

this reporter funny o the paPa screamed ohhh my God and died

Boy na boy which one be man who be the reporter sef undecided
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by donbachi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
19years he killed girlfriend...before he clocks 60years,i wonder how many wives he will kill.
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by ahamonyeka(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
eiye or aiye
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by oshinadekunle(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
DAntivirus:
Please if you see any shoemaker passing by help me call them...

I want to polish my shoe grin
you don't go to school sha,
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by stblessing(f): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Just look at him.. Criminal!!!!! People that have no more value for human life. Nonsense
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by frozen70(f): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Idiot
You kill your girl friend and because of you, your father died

Rot in jail
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by HoodBillionaire: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
na movie
oh my god
fainted and died
he shud be raped analy steady all thru his stay in jail.
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by Gkemz: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
The soul that sinneth shall die not the innocent man old man whose son followed the path that leads to destruction.
As for girls in a relationship when you notice an ugly character especially when it has to do with anger in your partner, call it a quit because failure to do so might lead to loss of life. Same applies to men.
Don't neglect it because you're blinded by love.
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by DAntivirus: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
oshinadekunle:
you don't go to school sha,
I can see you went to school... it is so obvious
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by EmirAbj: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
BIAFRANS AND CRIMES ARE FIVE AND SIX
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by iweru25(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:
Old news
My kid sister.. You get luck say I nor dey town, we for drop you follow Matilda.. All this dirty Eiye boys them
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by mechanics(m): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
At this age he has started dating and see how he has cut short the life of his dad.
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by benratigan3(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
ladenz:

Thanks for the clarification. I'm curious... Did the Father die after handing him over and did he really shout 'oh my God'.
ah dead men don't report murder to police my dear.local news ITV carried it even dis one police dey talk na wet in me no no again
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
iweru25:
My kid sister.. You get luck say I nor dey town, we for drop you follow Matilda.. All this dirty Eiye boys them

Is this one okay.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) / Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) / New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.