Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,108 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom (22487 Views)

Akwa Ibom People Shutdown Streets For Peter Obi (Pictures) / Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria / APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by mokt(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
I can't stand the traffic these people caused that day.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by Emelcee: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
Akwa Ibom women march on the streets of Uyo in total solidarity and support for the re-election of Governor Udom Emmanuel in 2019.

1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by deomelo: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
Emelcee:
Akwa Ibom is for PDP

Why the solidarity run around town then?

Obviously, they are panicking and feeling the heat from the APC.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by MrCellophane(m): 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
Na wa for these women o. Dem don start.

Built2last:
I just wonder why so much noise

Buhari is not contesting for 2019 Elections.

Before October 30th you will hear.

BMC take note of my avartar
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by udemzyudex(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bonaventura:
My love for Akwa Ibom ladies is unprecedented.

Them sabi do eh ...especially after they must have first served you with a delicious afang soup.
You'll have enough strength to do the needful.

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by blackboy2star(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lol... fingers crossed

Built2last:
I just wonder why so much noise

Buhari is not contesting for 2019 Elections.

Before October 30th you will hear.

BMC take note of my avartar
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by INFOBIZ3: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
THIS WORLD IS A TESTING GROUND FOR US, ANYONE WHO FAIL GOES TO HELL, AND ANYONE WHO PASS GOES TO HEAVEN.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO MARCH IN SOLIDARITY FOR THE INNOCENT CHILDREN THEY KEEP ACCUSING OF BEING CHILD WITCHES IN AKWA IBOM?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by seborrhic: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
kennypoju04:
aks is definitely pdp, akpabio will surely go the way of amechi
He is going the way of Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia state.
A former governor reduced to a nonentity in his state by his then chief of staff and self anointed governor,Theodore Orji.Now further reduced to a Buhari ar se licker and political featherweight by same Theodore and his own anointed governor.
Akpabio,just like Orji may not even win re-election into the senate from his senatorial zone going by how poorly the supposed associates he thought would decamp with him in Akwa Ibom state,have received his defection and have been foot dragging on following him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by aydi(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
I love Akwa Ibom I want to relocate from Abuja who go show me the way nah...
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by Butterflyle0: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
As obviously sponsored as this march is due to the asoebi you will never hear an LMC (looters media crew) member aka wailer say they were paid for this but if reverse were the case you would see them claiming 5k per person was paid and all that grin cheesy

Udom should spend the money well on sponsored rallies while it lasts wink

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by hansyllo(m): 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
More pic

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by EddyGbolo(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
surveyProf:
Abassi Agbon.... lipsrsealed
lol..it is abasi mbok

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by ShakaZullu(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bonaventura:
My love for Akwa Ibom ladies is unprecedented.

Them sabi do eh ...especially after they must have first served you with a delicious afang soup.
You'll have enough strength to do the needful.
ma nicca

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by karlnyeno: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
Akpabio defection has really reset udom Emmanuel brain. He is very serious now

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by PapalsBull(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
[s]
ShakaZullu:

ma nicca
[/s]
Claptrap and nonsense trash
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by bakila: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
kennypoju04:
aks is definitely pdp, akpabio will surely go the way of amechi
...and get two senators from his party.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by ShakaZullu(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
Claptrap and nonsense trash Allah is a pig
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by PapalsBull(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=ShakaZullu post=70297747][/quote]mba Michael, where the forrk are you
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by IbrahimDamola: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
See crowd but why can't udom join our Allah people's congress (APC) like Akpabio?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by Butterflyleo: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
See crowd but why can't udom join our Allah people's congress (APC) like Akpabio?

Ibo man using Hausa moniker I sabi you o. Have you dumped your abubakar moniker? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by Emelcee: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
In Akwa Ibom state PDP is like a religion

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by KaptainAfrika: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
In this crowd....
There will be busty women, ikebe-full women...
Our cousins and next door neighbour...
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by Butterflyleo: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
Emelcee:
In Akwa Ibom state PDP is like a religion

Sponsored "religion" tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by surveyProf(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
EddyGbolo:

lol..it is abasi mbok

cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by urose93(f): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
deomelo:

Why the solidarity run around town then?

Obviously, they are panicking and feeling the heat from the APC.

your head dey there. why a sudden upsurge of rallies everywhere?. They were deceiving us that there is no money in the State, but where is all the monies for these rallies coming from. The truth is that APC has a very good chance with the recent defections and many more that is yet to come. Don't mine all the political jobbers. With all the flaws of PDP led government in Aks, APC has a clear areas to campaign on. Aks is a civil service state, and I can tell you that no civil servant is genuinely happy with this administration. We all stand with any Government that will not only promote civil servant as at when due but will pay all their promotion arrears. It is their due and their right. We stand with Pension and gratuity. I know all this because my husband is from Aks and he is a civil servant. If you are a civil servant from Aks, you will understand better.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by IbrahimDamola: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ibo man using Hausa moniker I sabi you o. Have you dumped your abubakar moniker? cheesy

asalamuilakum my dear muslim brother.

Amin kufayakun! grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by gare(f): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Emelcee:

All for #UdomTill2023

As a unique way to show solidarity to their amiable Son, Governor Udom Emmanuel, today women across three senatorial districts march to declare their unalloyed support.

#TheyStandWithUdom

THIS IS MASSIVE !!!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom by gare(f): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Emelcee:

All for #UdomTill2023

As a unique way to show solidarity to their amiable Son, Governor Udom Emmanuel, today women across three senatorial districts march to declare their unalloyed support.

#TheyStandWithUdom

AND WHEN YOU MULTIPLY THIS NUMBERS BY 2, AKWA IBOM IS FINISHED, BECAUSE ANYWHERE THE WOMEN GO THE MEN WILL FOLLOW, YOU GUYS WILL KILL OSHIOMOLE WITH HBP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency / Bandits Invade Kaduna Mosque, Kill Imam / Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.