Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Personal Experience In Relation To Acrimony!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Personal Experience In Relation To Acrimony!! (641 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Experience In Relation To Acrimony!! by ladyprowezs(f): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
Personally, I hate watching movies.

Reasons;

I’m a person who place much value on time. Watching movies to me seems like a waste of time.
I place attention and emotions whenever I’m watching a movie, I tend to get disgusting, devastated, and sad which is most likely to ruin the rest of my dday.
“I remembered vividly when I watched a movie of a woman who plot an attack with her boyfriend to assassinate her husband; believe me, I was so angry to the point that I couldn’t eat nor talk to anyone throughout the day. I kept pondering in my heart why will a woman even think of killing her own husband despite the love and care just to be with her boyfriend. Why did she marry him in the first place if she never loved him”. That was how I restricted myself from watching movies, so I don’t ruin my mood.. After the release of the movie Acrimony, i decided i wasn’t going to watch it but a friend of mine keep convincing me to watch the movie with reasons… “I watched”

My Experience “I was filled with anger after watching the movie, I was emotionally disappointed”
Believe me, If you had seen me that day, you would think I was “Melinda” lol �

ACRIMONY, reminded me of my NCE days, I was in 200level… I fell In love with a guy (Name

Read More >>http://ladyprowessblog.com.ng/2018/08/15/my-personal-experience-in-relation-to-acrimony-advice/
@lady_prowess_blog

Re: My Personal Experience In Relation To Acrimony!! by dingbang(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
In the end, its just a movie
Re: My Personal Experience In Relation To Acrimony!! by peacelove87(f): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
But happens in reality
Re: My Personal Experience In Relation To Acrimony!! by babyfaceafrica: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
we won't click that link
Re: My Personal Experience In Relation To Acrimony!! by subchris(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
I won't click the link. no way

(1) (Reply)

Say Bye To ‘shaku Shaku’ As Olamide Introduces “kpakujemu” A New Dance Step / My Good Old Neighbourhood Days Before The Modern Christianity Came / Can You Forgive Being Cheated On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.