Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) (27472 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi Renamed Joseph Tarka University / The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel / Riot At University Of Agriculture Makurdi After An Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Naythan(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
The fourth picture is showing North core, does that mean the accident happened inside the school

Sad.
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:
IamJix

Where art you?

Hope you are safe

Mehn I was just fvking lucky, I almost borded that shuttle bus. It happened very close to my lecture venue.
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Peterlawyer(m): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Thickcok01:
Fake news
which fake news? I'm the graduate of the school the news is very true. My younger brother Is there too he confirmed the news to me this morning
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Naythan:
The fourth picture is showing North core, does that mean the accident happened inside the school

Sad.

It happened inbetween the college of Agronomy and management sciences/college of engineering, as it stands now they have shut the useless school down till further notice.
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
IamJix:

Mehn I was just fvking lucky, I almost borded that shuttle bus. It happened very close to my lecture venue.

Thank God that you are safe.

God forbid that you die anytime soon.
I hate to lose any of my enemies.
In the presence of who will God prepare my table grin

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Joshua30: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=mykelswa post=70299128]just got the info that the school has been shut down till further notice as a result of riot, that the clinic refused attending to the injured students because they were not with clinic card. not sure if life was truly lost at the accident but in the clinic. by now they should have been transferred [
Not true the school clinic attended to everyone without asking the card. Please make sure you confirm information before posting...
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Adetayo1978(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
May Allah have mercy on us embarassedMay Allah have mercy on us
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by tizzdi(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
its quite disheartening...we took the student to the clinc only to be asked by the official to provide school clinc card ..and they blatantly refused to give them first aid..thereby losing two more to the cold hands of death..am ashamed to call this a school were live arent given any worth...students later went haywire..destroying school properties and flogging lecturers

1 Share

Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
Peterlawyer:
which fake news? I'm the graduate of the school the news is very true. My younger brother Is there too he confirmed the news to me this morning

You graduated from this shît-hole university and you allowed your younger brother to still apply it. Baba you wicked oo.
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Joshua30: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
mykelswa:
just got the info that the school has been shut down till further notice as a result of riot, that the clinic refused attending to the injured students because they were not with clinic card. not sure if life was truly lost at the accident but in the clinic. by now they should have been transferred
Not true about that of the clinic they attended to every injured person.
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Dry road
Well maintained asphalt road
Clear weather
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
tizzdi:
its quite disheartening...we took the student to the clinc only to be asked by the official to provide school clinc card ..and they blatantly refused to give them first aid..thereby losing two more to the cold hands of death..am ashamed to call this a school were live arent given any worth...students later went haywire..destroying school properties and flogging lecturers

Can you swear on the Quoran that the clinic refused to treat student accident victims in your direct presence?
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by doovo(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
AngelicBeing:
shocked
must u open that thing u call a mouth all the time?
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
Naythan:

Sad.

Yes!!! within the school
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Thank God that you are safe.

God forbid that you die anytime soon. I hate to lose any of my enemies. In the presence of who will God prepare my table grin
cheesy
As funny as it may, I am not your enemy.
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
doovo:

must u open that thing u call a mouth all the time?
Buzz off, lazy jobless youth grin

Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
IamJix:

cheesy
As funny as it may, I am not your enemy.
Just kidding bro cheesy
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Peterlawyer(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Naythan:

Sad.
yes from town to North core it happens along middle core
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Andrewkinggg: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Naythan:

Sad.

Looks like it.
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
IamJix:

You graduated from this shît-hole university and you allowed your younger brother to still apply it. Baba you wicked oo.
Lol at shithole University grin
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by MetroVillaZone(f): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
Peterlawyer:
yes from town to North core it happens along middle core

It wasn't from town to North core, it was from south-core to North core and vise versa.
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by tizzdi(m): 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Can you swear on the Quoran that the clinic refused to treat student accident victims in your direct presence?
dont be a fool pls ..if ur a mad man am not..are u a student??..how dare u question d credibility of my info ..am a student there!!...students arent angry about d accident we are angry dat d clinc refused treating dem because dey arent with clinic card like seriously??..someone is dying and ur talking about clinic card?..dis school is a shithole
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
tizzdi:
dont be a fool pls ..if ur a mad man am not..are u a student??..how dare u question d credibility of my info ..am a student there!!...students arent angry about d accident we are angry dat d clinc refused treating dem because dey arent with clinic card like seriously??..someone is dying and ur talking about clinic card?..dis school is a shithole

All this that you typed doesn’t show the world that you came out of a good home where you were properly trained.

It also doesn’t show you as someone that is receiving education at a higher learning institution.

Is this how you will respond to your father?
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Peterlawyer(m): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
IamJix:

when you are telling them they will taught u didn't want them to school.. bros beside he is very stubborn that is my punishment for him
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by ashpee(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
Most of the buses and taxis that carry students within this campus are supposed to be in a scrap yard. Sad news
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Peterlawyer:
when you are telling them they will taught u didn't want them to school.. bros beside he is very stubborn that is my punishment for him

cheesy

Him suppose done learn one or two things by now. This school no be anybody mate. This school hard no be mouth.
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Telemon(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
Thickcok01:
Fake news
it is not fake o
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
tizzdi:
dont be a fool pls ..if ur a mad man am not..are u a student??..how dare u question d credibility of my info ..am a student there!!...[b]students arent angry about d accident[/b]we are angry dat d clinc refused treating dem because dey arent with clinic card like seriously??..someone is dying and ur talking about clinic card?..dis school is a shithole

If someone sees you tomorrow and ask you, are you a student and you will confidently. boldly and happily answer him or her. The embolded sentence shows how senseless and foolish you are.

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Peterlawyer(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
IamJix:

cheesy

Him suppose done learn one or two things by now. This school no be anybody mate. This school hard no be mouth.
thank God u know if you want to punished someone send the person go that school the person will not forgive you for life lol
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by popsyleo1: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
Rip
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by tizzdi(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
EgunMogaji:

All this that you typed doesn’t show the world that you came out of a good home where you were properly trained.

It also doesn’t show you as someone that is receiving education at a higher learning institution.

Is this how you will respond to your father?
this is how i will respond to senseless questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your First Day In Campus Experience / ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.