Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) (27471 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi Renamed Joseph Tarka University / The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel / Riot At University Of Agriculture Makurdi After An Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by tizzdi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Story story.

Swear on the Bible then.

You were not there. Simple.
i could but then i would b dancing to ya tune!...and am not about that..like i said i have nothing to prove ..
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Cris955(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
dubemnaija:

E pain u! U can go hang urself for all I care. Wasted sperm of a foolish father and an olosho mother
Honestly speaking am not angry with all the abusive world u said....am only concern with the fact that at ur age u speak like a primary 1 study..you imagine what you typed...you see?.
Good i sorry for the fact that you still drag bed space with ur younger ones at home and that is simply because u are a lunatic..
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by dubemnaija: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
Cris955:

Honestly speaking am not angry with all the abusive world u said....am only concern with the fact that at ur age u speak like a primary 1 study..you imagine what you typed...you see?.
Good i sorry for the fact that you still drag bed space with ur younger ones at home and that is simply because u are a lunatic..

Mugu! Run along boy. I am very busy for a lunatic
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Cris955(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
dubemnaija:

Mugu! Run along boy. I am very busy for a lunatic

My colleagues in the office here just went through ur stupidity..after examining ur big time stupidy..they concluded by saying u cant come out of this public mess u have put urself into...
I hope u dont display ur lunatic attitude in other treads

Goodday..

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
tizzdi:
i could but then i would b dancing to ya tune!...and am not about that..like i said i have nothing to prove ..

You are worthless to me, you are as useful to me as a piece of chewing gum on the sole of my shoe so its not about dancing to a tune. It's about credibility. Something you have shown zero off so far.

You have nothing to prove because you're simply a liar that is peddling untruths.
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by tizzdi(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You are worthless to me, you are as useful to me as a piece of chewing gum on the sole of my shoe so its not about dancing to a tune. It's about credibility. Something you have shown zero off so far.

You have nothing to prove because you're simply a liar that is peddling untruths.
ok ooo..ur just a sad n bitter individual..u need help ..i wont b replying u cus its clearly not leading anywhere
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2018

Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=saturdayblog24 post=70303468][/quote] tongue

Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
tizzdi:
ok ooo..ur just a sad n bitter individual..u need help ..i wont b replying u cus its clearly not leading anywhere

Your word is worthless now. You promised that you were leaving before grin

You're not only a liar but you also have no backbone.
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by gbakonray(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
BLACK WEDNESDAY

The students' Union UAM, sympathises with the Family of Late Odeh Joseph of the Department of Agricultural Economics and extension, 200Level

Our hearts bleed at the news of your demise and we regret that you have to leave so soon.

We wish to also use this opportunity to debunk all rumours of Five students dying from the misfortunate incident. We appeal to all students to spread news which are true and reliable and avoid further heating up the polity with unreliable news of today's mishap.

However, we condole with the University Vice Chancellor and the entire University Community over today's incidence, may God grant those who have lost a love one the strength to bear this irreparable loss.

We wish you safe journey to your various destinations as you proceed on the Mid-semester break.
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Cris955(m): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
tizzdi:
lolzz u better dont mind that lunatic
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by Fab21: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
God will intervene
Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=saturdayblog24 post=70303468][/quote] sad

Re: Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2018
enemyofprogress:
See as that girl yansh flat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your First Day In Campus Experience / ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.