Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Am I The Only One That Got Affected By This?? Check This Out Guys. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Am I The Only One That Got Affected By This?? Check This Out Guys. (422 Views)

Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend? / Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) / Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One That Got Affected By This?? Check This Out Guys. by Onyekwere77(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
Good day guys, I placed a bet on winnersgoldenbet yesterday which I selected a match that says Leeds to defeat Bolton and which they really did but to my shock I saw red on my betslip.
Did this happen to someone else, or is it just me?
I've called their customer service and they said they are working on it, and I just don't know how long time it's gonna take before it gets rectified. If there is any winnersgoldenbet staff in the house he should explain more to this thing that happened. Below is a Screenshot to it.

Re: Am I The Only One That Got Affected By This?? Check This Out Guys. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
What you staked was team to advance. Yes, Leeds worn but probably Bolton advanced.
Re: Am I The Only One That Got Affected By This?? Check This Out Guys. by Onyekwere77(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
eosigwe:
What you staked was team to advance. Yes, Leeds worn but probably Bolton advanced.
Leeds won and Leeds still advanced cos it's a one leg competition, if it had ended in a draw them there would have been penalty kick.

(1) (Reply)

Did Modric Actually Help Ronaldo At Madrid?? / Nigeria Qualify For FIBA Basketball World Cup In China / Ronaldo Returns To Spain In UCL Opener,scored 400th League Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.