Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

I'm On The Verge Of Losing My 25k To Remital Platform - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm On The Verge Of Losing My 25k To Remital Platform (310 Views)

What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 / First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / AAUA Increases School Fee From 25k+ To 120k+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm On The Verge Of Losing My 25k To Remital Platform by DahReformer26: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Afternoon fellow nairalander , I tried to purchase unilorin jupeb form using Remital Platform two days ago, the cost of the form is 25,250 which i made the payment and was shown payment successfully to me but I tried to log in back into my portal on the school website, it's has yet to show wether have successfully made the payment or not, I called my bank they said the fault wasn't from them which made me wasted close to 500 naira airtime to call Remital coustomer care agent, the woman responded to me so well but I was asked to provide my RRS number which I don't know how to get it , please fellow Nigerian how can I go about this ?[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Help a nairalander in need of Industrial Training Placement / Topolito Scholarship And How To Use It To Travel Overseas / How To Request For Research Materials On Iproject

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.