Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k (86402 Views)

Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG / Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Mystiquefia: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Where do u left your brain man... Shay na kebbi indigenes go serve for their state ba.

You Dey Mind The Goat? Wailing Is Registered In His DNA.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by lifestyle1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
anjigirl:
Its realistic.Workers will get new salary this month end i think.Probably 50k as a minimum wage

Ok.

Good news then.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Butterflyleo: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Why was the national wealth not distributed all this while ? Why before elections ?

You guys are just gullible

Because there was no national wealth to distribute after all the looting PDP subjected it to.

It took 3 years to grow the foreign reserves to where it is today and that is all thanks to PMB despite having low availability of funds to work with.

Now that much of the looting avenues have been blocked then we can now afford to give the people back what rightfully belongs to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Yinxies(f): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Check my signature
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
FAKE NEWS
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by profbayo: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
dotcomnamename:

E Pain Am tongue
y nt go to school and also become a corper.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Ojeigbo(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
election has come again ,hope it will not drop o
shocked shocked
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
frowland:

50k? ..and that will be highly unlike. I can guess 30k minimum wage or 35k.
Lets wait till then
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by bejeria101(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Fake news of the highest order.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by holuphisayor(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
How is that even possible?

Have they padded the budget midway grin grin

All na media hype.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by ahamonyeka(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Imisimedia:
GIST FROM LAGOSMP3

Coppers jubilating and chanting sai Baba! APC!

On receiving news that the President Buhari Govt. has increased their allowance to 50,000 naira.

May Allah continue to guide President Buhari and this Govt.

Watch Video Below

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bma9mFSgNFc/

http://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/naija-news/coppers-jubilating-chanting-sai-baba-apc-allowance-increase-50k/

one thing is to increase it another thing is to pay.

they are still deliberating on the minimum wage.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Butterflyleo: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
senatordave1:
I still dont believe this news.fg cant increase corpers allowance to more than 30k until the settle the minimum wage increase issue.unless the government is planning to set the minimum wage at 50k.if buhari can do it before xmas,there is nothing pdp can do to win next year.40-60% of voters are public servants and always determine the winners.the only thing they care about is salary

I hear the new minimum wage being proposed would be 3 times what is currently being paid and I also hear that PDP senators are gearing up to resist the bill from the president because they know that would effectively end it for PDP if approved.

Can you imagine people playing opposition politics with the good of the workers?

The protest marches will be unprecedented if they try it.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by watchindelta(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
How much government workers dey collect last time undecided 18k abi! And nysc dey wan pay dey 50k ummmmm shocked
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
mustmust:

my dear its not possible. are you the one paying the the workers the minimum wage of 50k this month end. it was not in the budget neither do they have supplementry budget for it yet.
They are paying it this month end.That is all i know
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Minimum wage is also being considered to be 3 times what is currently being received now.

A lot of windows of looting have been blocked so the FG can afford to redivert all to the people such as workers and because the windows for looting have been blocked that is why the elite are fighting back now and do not want PMB to return

F..k that.

The government should concentrate on strengthening the naira and living standards will improve at current wage levels. Raising the minimum wage is no solution if the naira continues to lose value. If for instance, the price of oil drops tomorrow and the government has raised the minimum wage, how will they pay salaries ?
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by sanpipita(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
Why are Nigerians so easy to deceive, nysc hasn't released any official statement on allowance increase and people are celebrating yet another propaganda from govt.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by musamukhtar71: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
easy bro..... i concur
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by holuphisayor(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I hear the new minimum wage being proposed would be 3 times what is currently being paid and I also hear that PDP senators are gearing up to resist the bill from the president because they know that would effectively end it for PDP if approved.

Can you imagine people playing opposition politics with the good of the workers?

It seems you have been brainwashed. grin

Continue to believe hearsay ....pele gringrin
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by presiade(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
Jonathan increased it from N9k+ to N19k in 2011, yet he was sent packing. 2019 is not different.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by opribo(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
These are the things I see in our youths that makes me wonder. Where indeed we are going, we said we need reforms in the NYSC is it by increasing the allowance to 50k which cannot last for a month anyway.

How nice it would have been to modify the NYSC program to say 6months for para miltary training and the other 6months for vocational skills. Such that after the program people are empowered with some hands on skills in various areas like computer and mobile phone repair, sewing, fashion designing, hair making, welding, retail trade, building , software programming,mechanics, technical training, acting, event planning, beautician, music just to mention a few.

At the end of the training out of whatever increament a portion is kept that will be paid into the corpers account at the of successful completion.
Those who completed the program successfully are them automatically qualified for NPower grant to start off their dreams.

That is the way to empower people and not to buy their destiny with peanuts becausr of another election season.
These old men dont mean well for Nigerian youths honestly.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by mu2sa2: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Freetech:
What most of the people commenting above failed to realise is that the only Nigeria can develop a through redistribution of the Nation wealth. This is only way business can thrive. The major problems of Nigeria and Africa as a whole is the fact that the purchasing power of the huge population is almost zero. They can't afford new technology. The nation resources is in hand of few who will never patronise local biz but are obsessed with imported goods

This government is doing redistribution. The farmers were the first set of people to enjoy this.

The school lunch program for children of the poor in public school. This apart from the 5k per month for the extremely poor individual.

Then the unemployed youth through N power. Now it is the turn of the Corpers.

The civil servants already have access to housing loan without equity contribution and soon will have a new salary.

This was not possible before because only one person will collect the money belonging to a whole community and pocket it .

If this was done during the 16 wasted years of PDP,, it would have been a great story of development
God bless you, bro.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Moukandjo: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
blingxx:

let's be honest and realistic here grin dance or dance 50k is waiting for them at the end of the month
I think they'll start collecting the cash as from September & not this August.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Kennydoc(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
Freetech:
What most of the people commenting above failed to realise is that the only Nigeria can develop a through redistribution of the Nation wealth. This is only way business can thrive. The major problems of Nigeria and Africa as a whole is the fact that the purchasing power of the huge population is almost zero. They can't afford new technology. The nation resources is in hand of few who will never patronise local biz but are obsessed with imported goods

This government is doing redistribution. The farmers were the first set of people to enjoy this.

The school lunch program for children of the poor in public school. This apart from the 5k per month for the extremely poor individual.

Then the unemployed youth through N power. Now it is the turn of the Corpers.

The civil servants already have access to housing loan without equity contribution and soon will have a new salary.

This was not possible before because only one person will collect the money belonging to a whole community and pocket it .

If this was done during the 16 wasted years of PDP, it would have been a great story of development

Before PDP came on board, university professors were earning 8k, secondary school principals were earning 4500. Teachers were basically poor. I know very well cos I was raised by teachers. Guess you have an idea of how much salaries have been increased over the years. I also need to remind you that before Jonathan left, one dollar was worth ₦199. Now, it's almost double the amount which means people earn far less than they were earning 4 years ago. Even the NYSC corpers allowee have been increased by almost all past administrations at different times.

No economy develops by wealth distribution. Economies develop by industrialization and development of critical infrastructure especially power. Deal with power problem in Nigeria and the country will develop with speed.

I am not trying to downplay this allowance increment for corpers anyway. I'm only trying to put things in the right perspective.

1 Like

Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Butterflyleo: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

F..k that.

The government should concentrate on strengthening the naira living standards improve at current wage levels. Raising the minimum wage is no solution if the naira continues to lose value. If for instance, the price of oil drops tomorrow and the government has raised the minimum wage, how will they pay salaries ?

Don't think you are anywhere close to being smarter than those in the government who know much more than you do due to them having access to information you don't.

All that is needed to be done is being done on all fronts.

Strengthening the economy means strengthening the naira and with our diversification to agriculture and with all measures put in place to encourage it as well as SMEs then that would reflect in a decrease in inflation and strengthening of our naira and its already happening.

Nigerian workers are worth more than $100 a month.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by MzTunechi(f): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
iamJ:
You can't pay civil servants it's corpers you are paying 50k this news is fake
you can imagine that
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by arsenal33: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Temptee101:
wink

Gullible youths, this is clearly for election purposes. They should keep on dancing because of the crumbs this useless govt have thrown at them, reality will soon hit them like tsunami after NYSC. They think they will serve forever
ITS STILL BETTER THAN GIVING ALL OUR DOLLARS TO TRADITIONAL RULERS BEFORE AN ELECTION
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Bluezy13(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Softness147:

See ur head like Tramadol

Tramadol ni cheesy
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by RexTramadol1: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Stop lying and become a honorable personality

How can you bring such up in the figment of your imagination?

Whether increment or not, those who want to vote APC have decided

Those who want other parties have decided

Just the date is the determinant.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Believe me apc did that because they have already sensed their fall by next year cheesy cheesy they will even do more of that, probably increase the minimum wage to 85k just to incur huge responsibility for the incoming administration, if (God forbid) apc finds themselves in power by 2019, I tell you they will undo all the things they put in place with the view to punish PDP. Those people are naturally evil.

Meanwhile.....

How do you survive with these loads of conspiracy theory in your head? You must be living in great illusion and you'd need a doctor. Forget politics here bro and take my advise.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by arsenal33: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
presiade:
Jonathan increased it from N9k+ to N19k in 2011, yet he was sent packing. 2019 is not different.
That is why he won in 2011
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Butterflyleo: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Stop lying and become a honorable personality

How can you bring such up in the figment of your imagination?

Whether increment or not, those who want to vote APC have decided

Those who want other parties have decided

Just the date is the determinant.

I just hope you are not a worker so when yours comes you would reject it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Meet The Most Handsome Corper In Abia State! (trending)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.