Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. (8232 Views)

Ab Micro Finance Bank Offer Letter / Vacancy-micro Trainee Loan Officer At AB Micro Finance Bank / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by captainking(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2018
Nobsaibot:
Good morning boss, I just stumbled on this post now. Can I still apply? Pls sir, I'm desperately in need of this job to put body and soul together, as i have nowhere else to turn to, kindly assist me in whichever way you deem fit, may the good Lord bless and reward you richly. Thanks in anticipation gesture. ifeoyinbami@gmail.com
sorry but the application is over for now...
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by Abbey247: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2018
captainking:
To all those that recieved invite.. Congrats.. Keep me updated... I have special news for those that pass the test
What's d fate of those of us that have not gotten d invite?
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2018
captainking:
To all those that recieved invite.. Congrats.. Keep me updated... I have special news for those that pass the test
OK Sir. Thanks and God bless!
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by sleeknaija(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
captainking:

i got an invite.... oya tell us the special news....
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by daceo1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
captainking:
no bro.. Don't give up yet.. There might be another set of invites.. Might..

okay thanks bro
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by Mayowaedun: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
captainking:

calm bro..once there is news..will inform the house
Hello brother please I need your help and advice on this questions please.
I got your AB microfinance test invite first slated for Friday and I just got another invite for an interview as a client service executive at prestige insurance company please I want to know if the AB micro finance is marketing related .
Or if you about client service executive. Just help out in any way please. GOD BLESS.
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by shypo(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
@ captainking just got this now, though I apply and got an invite. but pls how is the exam always look like
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by shypo(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mayowaedun:

I got your AB microfinance test invite first slated for Friday and I just got another invite for an interview as a client service executive at prestige insurance company please I want to know if the AB micro finance is marketing related .
Or if you about client service executive. Just help out in any way please. GOD BLESS.
I will advice you to go for AB MFB test, but if the time is not clashing you can make it for the two
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by Mayowaedun: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=shypo post=70933249]
I will advice you to go for AB MFB test, but if the time is not clashing you can make it for the two [/quote
It's clashing o but just about 1 hour interview island to magodo
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by Mayowaedun: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
It's clashing o bro.
Island to magodo
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by captainking(m): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2018
Mayowaedun:

the interview for the insurance as a client service executive is hardcore marketing job..with very little pay and majorly commision where you sell insurance to people while AB mfb loan officer job involves marketing, credit analysis, and a lot more with much better pay, career prospects, growth and learning...trust me..if you work in AB mfb, it will be easier to get jobs when you leave AB...so..make your choice..AB will train and drill you..if you entered AB mfb a dullard,,,,you leave AB an expert in financial and business analysis, credit...recovery..etc/...

3 Likes

Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by captainking(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2018
to all those asking me how the exam looks like,,well,,,its simple arithmetic composed of interest rates, logic, etc,,and of course,,theres a bit of english too...just study items relating to interest rates and some other basic maths..thats all i can say for now...wish you guys success

1 Like

Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2018
captainking:
to all those asking me how the exam looks like,,well,,,its simple arithmetic composed of interest rates, logic, etc,,and of course,,theres a bit of english too...just study items relating to interest rates and some other basic maths..thats all i can say for now...wish you guys success
So how do applicants get to shangisha-magodo from Lagos-Ibadan expressway?
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by captainking(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2018
Ask4bigneyo:

So how do applicants get to shangisha-magodo from Lagos-Ibadan expressway?
i cant remember...ask people around you
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by mediatorboy(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2018
I got the invitation as well
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by Margaret1010(f): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2018
Pls who knows if calculators are allowed?
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by platorm(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Margaret1010:
Pls who knows if calculators are allowed?
not allowed
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by shypo(m): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Glory be to God for the exam and thanks to those that gave us AOC, the process of there recruitment take like how many months.
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by miscoe(m): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2018
they promised to communicate the outcome of the test in a week's time
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by shypo(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
miscoe:
they promised to communicate the outcome of the test in a week's time
Thanks wish you all the best
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by MKKO: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Y is it that some of us weren't invited. am i the only one ?
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by murphyrichy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
MKKO:
where do you stay? Ur state?
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by murphyrichy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
MKKO:
seems they invited only lagosians..where do you stay? Ur state?
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by Adetunji109: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
murphyrichy:
seems they invited only lagosians..where do you stay? Ur state?

I don't think so, I'm a lagosian and I didn't get the invite...
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by omoelerin1: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
MKKO:
Seems their invitation was based on how earlier you applied. While many got the invite on the 4th sept, I got mine on the 6th, a day to the test. I did not even attend.
Meanwhile when I applied for it, it was about to close then, cus I was contemplating whether or not to apply.
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by murphyrichy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Adetunji109:

I don't think so, I'm a lagosian and I didn't get the invite...
nawa o.. I can't really say what happen.
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by Abbey247: 10:01am On Sep 10, 2018
omoelerin1:
Seems their invitation was based on how earlier you applied. While many got the invite on the 4th sept, I got mine on the 6th, a day to the test. I did not even attend.
Meanwhile when I applied for it, it was about to close then, cus I was contemplating whether or not to apply.
same scenario.. I got d invite on d 6th September...also applied late,but managed to go for d test
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by Nairalandar: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2018
captainking:

the interview for the insurance as a client service executive is hardcore marketing job..with very little pay and majorly commision where you sell insurance to people while AB mfb loan officer job involves marketing, credit analysis, and a lot more with much better pay, career prospects, growth and learning...trust me..if you work in AB mfb, it will be easier to get jobs when you leave AB...so..make your choice..AB will train and drill you..if you entered AB mfb a dullard,,,,you leave AB an expert in financial and business analysis, credit...recovery..etc/...
please respond to my pm
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by captainking(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nairalandar:

please respond to my pm
check your mail
Re: AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. by shypo(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
Abbey247:
same scenario.. I got d invite on d 6th September...also applied late,but managed to go for d test
Dont think that is the issue,because i applied last day of registration but i got invite earlier...the issue of last invite is based on some individual sim,bulk sms refused to drop that is why they later send with a phone no...many factor might be consider,age, qualification,status,experience etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Applicants Into The Nigerian Navy Batch 23/24 Lets Meet Here / Heritage Bank Salary Structure For New Entry Pls / Massive Teaching & Non-teaching Recruitment At Federal Uni, Birnin Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.