Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) (51196 Views)

Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures / Omotunde Adebowale-David Lolo1’s Mother Remarries At 56 (Photos, Video) / Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) by Rachelose(f): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
he snapped the picture undecided
Annasnoni:
Nice picture. Where's the houseband?
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) by Rachelose(f): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
am sure u are ugly as fvvvk
Oyindidi:
shocked
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Rachelose:
am sure u are ugly as fvvvk
If you're the one on your dp, I humbly say it by God's grace I'm prettier than you even without make up and earrings. With your flat nose and wide mouth, you dey tell me say I ugly as fvvvk.. Abeg no make me laughgringrin
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) by Untainted007: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kingsuo:

A lovely Children? How?

You can ask a barren woman or perhaps ask google. You can't appreciate one if you have not been blessed with one.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) by Rachelose(f): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin grin at least i can upload my pic...ur dp says u r presently hungry and will eventually die of hunger wit ur entire family and ur generation to come that might be able to conquer hunger enof to reproduce and beget generations after u that will be frustrated fools and also die of starvation until ur entire name is wiped out of the earth. online oloshi
Oyindidi:
If you're the one on your dp, I humbly say it by God's grace I'm prettier than you even without make up and earrings. With your flat nose and wide mouth, you dey tell me say I ugly as fvvvk.. Abeg no make me laughgringrin
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Rachelose:
grin grin at least i can upload my pic...ur dp says u r presently hungry and will eventually die of hunger wit ur entire family and ur generation to come that might be able to conquer hunger enof to reproduce and beget generations after u that will be frustrated fools and also die of starvation until ur entire name is wiped out of the earth. online oloshi
See how pained you sound with your wide mouth. You insulted me first now you're bleeding from your wide mouth. Anuofia.

See the nosegringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla / Flavour's Beautiful Daughter & Babymama, Anna Banner / Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.