Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? (32456 Views)

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real / What Is That Experience That Make You Believe/feel Juju Is Real / Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
The day policemen arrested a masquerade in my village because govt puts an end to it that period, the policemen drag the masquerade to their car and they start the vehicle hmmm the drivers started popinnnnnnnnnng while others join him plus vomiting. They beg the masquerade to get-out but he refused with popinnnnnnnnnng gashing out their trousers............. the masquerade asked them to bring him down the way they forced him in... There's juju ooo. It will catch only those trade on there paths.

11 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Bolaji94: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Transmission Transmission

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Tripleclick(m): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
nairalanduseles:

ur mumu no be here i swear
you should shut the hell up if you don't have anything to say than to disaapprove what other people says

15 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by millionboi(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
karimusa:
My first encounter was at Cotonou (Benin Rep.) many years back. I had 70K on me, I pulled out 30k to be changed to their currency. Behold, the cash turned 25k without a blink of my eyes as they touched it. I counted with my friend and others, same. What I did was to pull an iron rod to dismantle their kiosk. People came around holding me. After they speaking in their dialects, the money resurfaced. I was shocked like seriously.

9 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by MrTobi94: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
[b][/b]
Ralphjoe:
Yes, i am very sure, if i was told this, i wouldn't have believed it, i saw this live and direct & i was within a very close distance of where it happened. After the disappearance, people that where accompanying and cheering the masquerade began to run to a particular direction, then in the confusion i enquired from somebody where they are running to, he told me they are going to meet the masquerade at where it will appear. I was short of words.
thats not juju that's Magic... Oyinbo self dey do am

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Larryslim(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
It is..
This one happened at Fadeyi,the conductor was fighting with a fellow passenger,then the conductor told him if he slaps him,he'll be rolling on the floor, the passenger was like,he can't do that..
Next thing..Tuwai!...For Face!
Omo like film,the guy start to dey roll o,everyone was begging the conductor to help him,he said the antidote was a female urine or something, that day wasn't funny at all..
I don't know if they got the antidote though because I left the scene..

10 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
tboy2233:
Have you heard about cut and bounce (okigbe)? my experience back then in secondary school make me believe there's juju since I was one of those that usually confirm the originality of this cut and bounce juju by using a very sharp cutlass to cut someone on his arms in the presence of my fellow students, this juju became rampant back then but in a bid to disprove this juju I made myself the person to do the cutting,in fact they always call me from other class to test it cuz it seems most people are afraid of using cutlass on someone,I don't even know why I'm not afraid back then and I usually use all my power to cut but to my surprise I wasn't able to cut any single person, the close I got to was leaving only a slight mark on the hand,so if this is not juju then I'll like to know the scientific explanation for it
With this okigbe stuff, I have seen it too and even was tested with a very sharp cutlass. Even "ayeta" sef.... some people here who are denying this fact are just trying to play around it cos the know the fact. Juju is real just that it fails most time. Some people knows if bad thing (like robbery) is going to happen in a particular place and will stylishly leave before it happens although they might not be specific of what is going to happen but something will force them to leave. Juju dey oo

16 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by millionboi(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
guest12345:
The day policemen arrested a masquerade in my village because govt puts an end to it that period, the policemen drag the masquerade to their car and they start the vehicle hmmm the drivers started popinnnnnnnnnng while others join him plus vomiting. They beg the masquerade to get-out but he refused with popinnnnnnnnnng gashing out their trousers............. the masquerade asked them to bring him down the way they forced him in... There's juju ooo. It will catch only those trade on there paths.
Ask pericoma

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by studentofTruth: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Buhari/APC supporters. Even a mad man won't support this administration. so seeing their supporters made me believe that juju is real after all.

13 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by bobkezel(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
yeyerolling:
Juju is fake. Juju cannot regrow amputated arms and limbs. It cannot make u disapear into cbn vault to pack money rather drm go ask for human head for rituals. It could not stop white man in ijebu, benin and in the east. Juju thrives on fear. Dat is y white man cud enter into the thickest ans scariest shrines and destroy it during the missionaries time. All hogwash
You are right, same way your miracle and Jesus cannot regrow an amputated arm and limb. And can't make you disappear during an accident. Same way Jesus can not save you when they place juju on ur doorstep.
Your miracle is pure hogwash.

14 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by xest(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Juju is very real.... Anyone wey talk say river naija Don dry make him go put leg.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Innobee99(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Juju is real

But a greater power reigns!

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by tboy2233: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
kingxsamz:

you're sure the cutlass was sharp right?
sharp as blade bro,student usually come to school with sharp cutlass because we were the one that usually cut our school grasses so no one dare to come with blunt cutlass,so even if I don't want to believe in juju,my secondary experience with this cut and bounce will never allow me until maybe when someone can give a scientific explanation,I'm talking about something that happened between d period of 2004/2005

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by millionboi(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Larryslim:
It is..
This one happened at Fadeyi,the conductor was fighting with a fellow passenger,then the conductor told him if he slaps him,he'll be rolling on the floor, the passenger was like,he can't do that..
Next thing..Tuwai!...For Face!
Omo like film,the guy start to dey roll o,everyone was begging the conductor to help him,he said the antidote was a female urine or something, that day wasn't funny at all..
I don't know if they got the antidote though because I left the scene..
why u stay,see all......na stage tinz

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by henryobinna(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kylekent59:

You got me laughing, and you fuckin belived that. Nollywood has affected your brain.

There is nothing like juju. They cannot stand AK-47, bomb or grenade.

Now I know why Africans are so backward grin grin.

I think you're the person who's been affected by nollywood(no offense intended), Bakassi was actually real, very real. They were used in fighting kidnapping, Armed robbery etc, they were a form of vigilante. Maybe you don't know a thing about the east, these happened during the 90s. I think their operation was in Aba and co. Maybe because you're not from the East or was not in the East during that decade, so you pass it as Nollywood story

11 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Cool83(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
juju is real except you don't believed in spiritual realms, there are spiritual forces working with all this incantation, devil is powerful but God is supernatural

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Larryslim(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
millionboi:
why u stay,see all......na stage tinz
Wetin be stage??
You reason say I no go know "Oje"if I see am??
This one no be play o!
I don dey hear am,na that day I believe!

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by SirBigH: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
The world is made up of the physical and metaphysical. There are good spirits and bad spirits. To deny the existence of spirits in general and other metaphysical beings is to deny the possibility of the world after here, is to deny the existence of God and Satan. To deny the existence of Juju is to deny the existence of spiritual evil.

Juju exist as it is carried out by bad spirits to wreck havoc and carry out unpleasant assignments.

12 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
sweetie,juju dont do positive vibe,na negativity juju they always do.
keep consoling urself

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Bizibi(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
joeagk:
Juju is very real. Your belief in it is what makes it happen.. It's just a simple manipulation of the mind or the ordinary and its also called science.
it is not manipulation, it is the same way some mysterious activities happening in the world that cannot be explained by scientists.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by TimiElvis001(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
All I sha know is.. As for me and my household we will serve the lord... Lot of fake beliefs..

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by mfm04622: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
kingxsamz:

you're sure the cutlass was sharp right?

A cutlass does not need to be sharp to injure

12 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Damzy007: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Juju is real if you can handle alligator pepper
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Lomprico2: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Oga "juju" is not real

those who believe in "juju" are demon possessed, naija movies (nollywood) addicts, freaks or just plain stupid

EOD

U don't believe in juju but u believe in demons. cheesy

Your stupidity is classic.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by jullary(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ralphjoe:
Yes, i am very sure, if i was told this, i wouldn't have believed it, i saw this live and direct & i was within a very close distance of where it happened. After the disappearance, people that where accompanying and cheering the masquerade began to run to a particular direction, then in the confusion i enquired from somebody where they are running to, he told me they are going to meet the masquerade at where it will appear. I was short of words.
when I was living at ojota, idiaba precisely, there is this masquerade festival live and direct that masquerade turns to crocodile,I was young then so I was seriously surprised and within 5mins he turns back to human. its not fiction its reality they can ask anybody there, infact I dont believe in all those things but I confirm these
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by CCC2(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
A friend turned 3 beer label to 3k in my very b4. na there our friendship end oooo

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by princeSammyz: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
Gaspardd:
The day i killed snake in ebonyi state, i hear am, Na pastor delivered me las las

I used to be an atheist but now i don believe.. power dey, Juju is real and if u say its not, well i go just dey look you like mumu
abeg wetin come happen? I'm interested

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Kylekent59: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mikolion87:

So you that is not backward, wetin you don achieve?

An African spotted. This is how they comment. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by kingxsamz(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
sorepco:
Massa!! So dem fit teach person pidgin join? Kilode

grin
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by xyrous15: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
the day someone used something like a spell to rob me of my new Z10 BB close to UI ibadan. November 2015. i think it was not ordinary.
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
I'm a skeptic. I've seen magic and voodoo acts but not as clearly to make me believe. I have personally had a dive into magic out of curiosity and found out it's all about illusion. Is there any supernatural power behind some magical acts? I can't say. But most I've been able to probe and got to it's root proved to be fraud and illusion. There might be some exception which I can't authoritatively say. Probably. Magicians dey try sha. Using very high grade very hard to detect illusions to deceive people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
kingxsamz:
What's that experience or what experience have you had that made you feel that paranormal stuffs exists?
I pity these saying juju's not real. I've had so many supernatural experiences to convince these atheists wanabe. I can't share them here anyway. Perhaps I will open a new thread specially later...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.