Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? (32414 Views)

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real / What Is That Experience That Make You Believe/feel Juju Is Real / Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Lordtrailz: 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by astute28: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kylekent59:

You got me laughing, and you fuckin belived that. Nollywood has affected your brain.

There is nothing like juju. They cannot stand AK-47, bomb or grenade.

Now I know why Africans are so backward grin grin.
u are a fool of the highest order indomie generation go ask sunday igboho oosa in ibadan a living testimony of great black juju power u better receive sense ode!
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Kylekent59: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=Uguruzik post=70329611][/quote]

so you don't know the Nollywood added their own part of the film to make it appear real grin grin.

You aren't reasoning like an adult at all, you might be one of those nairaland kids

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Drguzzykola(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Lol... It was explained by Bourneulli's and Archiemede Principle.. hehehehe.

pls enlighten us pls,,

how the principle work and the sharp cutlass bounced back.
even with compass self, no gree enter..
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
i have seen a man get hacked with a machete and there were no cuts..this was in public glare.

Also, in 2005 in Lasu, I saw a guy who I later learnt was called S*y*e, and the number one of a confraternity that i wont mention, who went face to face with the police and was shot at, but he was unharmed. Lasu guys of that time can decode his name. this particular incident was during Iba crisis.

I have seen pple use mystic rings to harm others, in a fight.. and by harm I mean spiritually harm. Talismans exist and that is a fact.

So if all this isn't voodoo/juju abeg what do we call it?

omode o mo Ogun, o n pe ni efo

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
omosuper:
You be real "IBILE" my brother. I even had one then that if you should put it on your head, no matter how serious the rain is, you can never be drenched. But my religion 'Islam' seriously frown at those things.
Yes bro... I'm confirm ibile and I grew up in the village but from a Christian home. I hate juju but I can't deny it's effectiveness bro

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
meobizy:
The white man had a belief in the supernatural which they dumped on us. It is called christianity. However since they've found no proof the things recorded in their juju book exists in the real world they've slowly abandoned it.

We will get there some day. I believe education and exposure is the key for us to get rid of archaic belief in non physical things. If you check around most atheists are educated or exposed to a point hence their dismissal of fables.

I would believe also most of the pastors milking church members off their hard earned money are secretly atheists who choose to play on the ignorance of the masses.
They know if they don't provide their services the populace will find another non meaningful thing to waste their money on
I used to think of that, you are very correct, I came from a very Religious background but what I see from this so called men of God is not encouraging, I once posted a topic here concerning them, one in particular, I am afraid I am fast turning into an atheist, I only go to church now to play the instrument and charge my phone, it is well sha

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
All I know is juju is real if you doubt go to Edo state or many villages in around the country

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by enjay1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
jessysparkles:
The day I changed money @ the airport. Counted it there it was complete, got home about 45k disappeared
i know theres powers beyond the physical which we cannot explain, but this your own may actually not be juju as we term it, very crafty form of deception which ive seen performed....you thought you counted it well but in actual fact you didnt...

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
marttol:
science beats juju... You are high on taba sir...
yes, Juju is not as effective as it is...it requires very high sacrifices to do a very simple spell
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by SeedofDavid: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Gaspardd:
The day i killed snake in ebonyi state, i hear am, Na pastor delivered me las las

I used to be an atheist but now i don believe.. power dey, Juju is real and if u say its not, well i go just dey look you like mumu
please quote me with the story of what happened, I'll like to know.
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ralphjoe:
My brother, the appearing and disappearing charm is embedded on the masquerade's regalia, when the man behind the masquerade wears it, a spirit takes control of them & they can do alots of things. How about another masquerade that i witnessed that originally was as short as a dwarf, but when he started dancing, he began getting taller and taller till he was as tall as a two-storey building.. I witnessed this firsthand. This is not that type where they attached something to their legs to make them taller, in this case i witnessed this masquerade as a dwarf till he became as tall as a two-storey building, scary stuff.
Very funny
And they were not able to do the same thing when white men came to kill them?
Juju is fake.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by BAVOSKI(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ask sunday igboho
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by hopefulLandlord: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ralphjoe:
My brother, the appearing and disappearing charm is embedded on the masquerade's regalia, when the man behind the masquerade wears it, a spirit takes control of them & they can do alots of things. How about another masquerade that i witnessed that originally was as short as a dwarf, but when he started dancing, he began getting taller and taller till he was as tall as a two-storey building.. I witnessed this firsthand. This is not that type where they attached something to their legs to make them taller, in this case i witnessed this masquerade as a dwarf till he became as tall as a two-storey building, scary stuff.

dwarf to 2 storey building?

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by LarryBee1k: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
Bless you
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by hopefulLandlord: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Bro... Indomie generations grown up in Abuja n Lagos will never believe you no matter how hard you try to explain a simply ideology to them... Similar to your first comment abt disappearing Masquerade, is something exactly i have experienced back then in d villa... So let them wail. If I begin to narrate what d experience I have had about Juju people will mislead wrongly...

There's nothing "indomie Generation" about not believing ridiculous bullsheet

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by hopefulLandlord: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
BlackDuke:
What of situations where robbers came at night to steal in a compound, but instead picked up brooms and started sweeping the same compound till dawn; any scientific explanations to that?

Yeah, I can't explain how spiderman spins his web either

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by LarryBee1k: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
ruffhandu:

Dear LarryBee1k, some of those white magicians use juju. There is a difference between magic trick and real magic, there is a difference.
The real magic is what we call juju here. It is an art of making demons do your biddings.

Why can't juju stopped Africa invasion. Don't tell me the British believe in juju cuz that would be hilarious.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by LarryBee1k: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
Dackrapper:
What is Magic?
Tricks you perform to entertain people
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by harley88(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

12.............would be 13 august 31st

you?
I swear you are blessed for this ���l
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by khalids: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
All those saying there is no juju....Simply lack knowledge......

They do not understand how the world works..........All this juju are the manifestation of the devil and his agents.....

I have come to understand that each kind of juju has its cost and mode of application/operation

For example you get juju that work against being shot.....A hunter shoots you with dane gun and nothing happens, but you get killed by AK 47

The reason is simple, just like modern day medicine and equipment ....if you use a bullet proof vest and get shot at in the chest with a regular round you will be okay....but if i switch that round to an amour piercing one, then you are gone......For you to be okay , you would need a more sophisticated vest that will probably cost more and which will be made of stronger stuff

Same applies to juju.....you cant go and get juju for dane gun and then want to stand in front of AK47....

But most either don't understand this or are not aware of this ........

But the most dangerous of it all is that all this juju and the cost of it, is simply for the entrapment of your soul....

At the end of the day all this juju will fail when a higher power comes into the picture.....

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by ruffhandu: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
LarryBee1k:

Why can't juju stopped Africa invasion. Don't tell me the British believe in juju cuz that would be hilarious.

You'll marvel when you hear they do. Besides, they use it selectively. All the satanic demonstrations you see of them nko? Are you not aware that they didn't succeed in penetrating some parts of Africa? Are you not aware that they faced serious hardships in some parts? They only conquered because they persisted, just the same way well jazzed criminals fall to law enforcement agents, after reigning and wrecking harvoc for a while.

Let me whisper to you, some Africans sold their juju to white men. Some were bribed to sell out what would weaken their powers. There is no doubt that the devil has power, and he is served in most parts of the world.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
who die in your family fool.
have this

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by calaway: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Oga "juju" is not real

those who believe in "juju" are demon possessed, naija movies (nollywood) addicts, freaks or just plain stupid

EOD

I used to be like u bro.
...ignorance is bliss......until an Okada rider told me how much I had in all my pockets the amazing thing is I had 2 count to confirm it correct.......the icing on the cake is on enquiry he told me the power was not from God..... life is much much deeper than we know just live your life as blameless as you can

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by khalids: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
For those shouting science....what is science.....

Is it not man simply trying to understand and replicate the wonders of God.....

Has man ever created an atom or a single cell

So you took someones building blocks and started building things and were even able to explain how things were built....and now your saying that everything is science....

Fun thing is we have only been able to analyze the physical stuff and even then a very limited amount.but this world is made up of more than that, but just because we don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't exist....
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by UTEWUOJO: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
My brothers and sisters, juju is real oooo!!! if you no no, you no no. I have seen where a little masquerade started growing up and became tall like a masquerade flower, how can you explain someone lying down and a mortal full of boulders (big big stones) is been placed on the chest and those boulders has been pounded to pieces?
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Mzposh001: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
what people don't know is that the devil and his manifestations are whatever he wants it to be in different language and culture, hence the white men magic that some pple think is science. science is different, many of these white men know God and Satan, they are very devilish and carry out many spiritual atrocities just like Africans..there are no devilish race o, just devilish people and they exist in all race
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by OhiOfIhima: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Drguzzykola:

pls enlighten us pls,,

how the principle work and the sharp cutlass bounced back.
even with compass self, no gree enter..

Actually I was creating a joke out of d content.. Thnk

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by hopefulLandlord: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Drguzzykola:

ma nigga,i see this thing tire , ,..(that year during break and after closing wey guys will pack for one corner dey test OKIGBE grin

me wey be mummys boy wey no dey find trouble go just dey clap for demn warlord shinning with OKIGBE..

the thing no dey enter..

all this indomie generation forming atheist ,
many of them even lack logical reasoning but call themselves atheist..

hopfulandlord , I never see u here

cheesy

You didn't spell my monicker correctly so I didn't get the mention

When someone like HopefulLandlord sees something he doesn't understand or can't explain he asks questions from people who know or researches the phenomena

when someone like Drguzzykola sees something he doesn't understand he quickly assumes its juju. since he surrounds himself with people who think like him they reinforce the juju belief with him in a loop

If HopefulLandlord and Drguzzykola were in deep jungles of Africa and haven't seen civilisations before. then some pink skinned guys bring 2 small plastic thing that shines light and they say each of these 2 plastic things can be used to communicate with the other from miles away. they prove this to us and leave us without explaining the way its made.
HopefulLandlord would say "I have no idea how they did what they did with a simple plastic thing with buttons but I hope to lay my hands on it one day so I can learn more about it

Drguzzykola however would go " These guys used juju! There's some juju inside those plastic thing with buttons which enables it to do those things "

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
sonmvayina:
Mine happened in 2002, I had a gf that was in ekpoma, she was running a predegree.. Some times she would come to Benin to see me as I was in uniben, or I would go to ekpoma to spend weekends..
She finished her programme and came to see me in Benin after like 3 weeks she said she was going to lagos to seek greener pastures.. I let her go and told her it was over, she left angrily..

We maintain communication but I already has another sweet babe from uniben.. But 8 months later my ex returned from lagos to see her family in Benin and decided to pass the night with me before going to aduwawa to see family..

Oh boy, nothing happened through out the night.. Not say we no want do.. But e be like say a strong force field block the place.. I try she try... Same result.. If junior dey come close, something go divert am...

Till today I am still baffled..

LKWMD
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Deprofessional(m): 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
enjay1:

i know theres powers beyond the physical which we cannot explain, but this your own may actually not be juju as we term it, very crafty form of deception which ive seen performed....you thought you counted it well but in actual fact you didnt...

The thought of counting it well is the Juju.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by OhiOfIhima: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
ekene101:
how do SARS people just stop a vehicle,point just one person and that person is always guilty.
How do you think those calling for Dino melaye recall ended up not coming out during the recall process?

How come baba suwe didn't excrete drugs which scanner showed was inside his stomach?

How do you explain the whites sending down their entire savings and later go to the police to claim they have been scammed and didn't know when they did it.
So many things happen in this world that neither you or I can explain,take it or leave it rather than arguing like a blind man.

Tell me spirit don't exist too and go to a mortuary to pass the night or pass through the cemetery or market square by midnight and come give us testimony if you will be bold enough to do it.

My bro dat market tin no be here oo.. It has occurred to me once while we are still vr small jumping from one moulid to another in d village.. Waiting our eyes see dat day mouth no fit talk am.. Everybody freeze.. By d time our eyes con clear. Come see relay osein bolt Sef dey learn for where we dey... It wasn't funny..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.