Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? (32468 Views)

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real / What Is That Experience That Make You Believe/feel Juju Is Real / Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by LarryBee1k: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
ruffhandu:

You'll marvel when you hear they do. Besides, they use it selectively. All the satanic demonstrations you see of them nko? Are you not aware that they didn't succeed in penetrating some parts of Africa? Are you not aware that they faced serious hardships in some parts? They only conquered because they persisted, just the same way well jazzed criminals fall to law enforcement agents, after reigning and wrecking harvoc for a while.

Let me whisper to you, some Africans sold their juju to white men. Some were bribed to sell out what would weaken their powers. There is no doubt that the devil has power, and he is served in most parts of the world.

Thor! I drop my pen. The earlier we stop believing in some illusion the better we move forward in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by geunik(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
See a floating or dangling needle some distance some inches above a coke bottle in the compound. Pleased with landlord to evict the new tenant as soon as possible.
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Doyindoyin: 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
MRSoftapples:
How old are you?
good question
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Drguzzykola(m): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You didn't spell my monicker correctly so I didn't get the mention

When someone like HopefulLandlord sees something he doesn't understand or can't explain he asks questions from people who know or researches the phenomena

when someone like Drguzzykola sees something he doesn't understand he quickly assumes its juju. since he surrounds himself with people who think like him they reinforce the juju belief with him in a loop

If HopefulLandlord and Drguzzykola were in deep jungles of Africa and haven't seen civilisations before. then some pink skinned guys bring 2 small plastic thing that shines light and they say each of these 2 plastic things can be used to communicate with the other from miles away. they prove this to us and leave us without explaining the way its made.
HopefulLandlord would say "I have no idea how they did what they did with a simple plastic thing with buttons but I hope to lay my hands on it one day so I can learn more about it

Drguzzykola however would go " These guys used juju! There's some juju inside those plastic thing with buttons which enables it to do those things "

ogbeni, stop this funny analysis, lol..

so , u mean the cutlass we use for labour for cutting grass well wasn't able to cut flesh despite the force exerted,
stop acting funny coz ur excuse up there doesn't add up at all,
grin
still waiting for ur research on OKIgbe stunt..

in short where do u dey stay, am in my village now now,
shey u like show face, I can still show u direction where guys who can just slightly touch u with ring and u ll start crawling are.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by enjay1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Deprofessional:

The thought of counting it well is the Juju.
well that isnt juju in the text the post is talking about......if you class that as juju then every illusionist uses juju. its a very smart deception that bothers on hypnosis....like i said ive seen it performed and the performers (my friends actually) alluded to the physicality of the process......nevertheless i dont rule out the possibility that some people could do that with juju...but most likely its not.
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by mhizcassidy001(f): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
but for your mind you think i have my precious time to waste on you,nah i dont.
well for that middle stinking finger of yours,stick it inside your rotten anus,well i know you still gonna quote me,before then,u r a total waste if u do.
yeyerolling:
have this
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
And you think it is easy to create illusion, right?
what's your point? Did I say it's easy? Is illusion juju? Stick to topic please
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by laxxy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Juju, dark magic, white magic or whatever u choose to label it to me is simply spiritual manipulation.... If u believe God is real then demons and spirits do exist.
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by EdwardRandy(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
bobkezel:

You are right, same way your miracle and Jesus cannot regrow an amputated arm and limb. And can't make you disappear during an accident. Same way Jesus can not save you when they place juju on ur doorstep.
Your miracle is pure hogwash.
You answered that mugu very well...

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by SexytorresE(f): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
kingxsamz:
you sure about this?
doubting Thomas sighted grin
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by SexytorresE(f): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

12.............would be 13 august 31st

you?
lol grin
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by SexytorresE(f): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Holymann:

The "he" in the world is the juju op is talking about na
lol
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by kingxsamz(m): 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
SexytorresE:
doubting Thomas sighted grin
Lol...I'm not doubting tho... just curious.
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by sonmvayina(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hanseel1:

LKWMD

No be laffing matter oh, she wasn't married.... So it was not magun,

It was later I got to find out that it was probably a guy she met in lagos who did it to her without/with her knowledge.. So that he will only be the one drilling for oil..

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Akious2k2(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
LarryBee1k:
Juju is not real. I don't hate other people opinions.

Any strange thing to a white man is science and its need research but to an African man is juju. That's why we live in shithole and they live in paradise
Ever heard of Metaphysics? Do some research on it... It's a branch of Philosophy

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Akious2k2(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
LarryBee1k:
Juju is not real. I don't hate other people opinions.

Any strange thing to a white man is science and its need research but to an African man is juju. That's why we live in shithole and they live in paradise
Ever heard of Metaphysics? Do a research on it... It's a branch of Philosophy
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by hopefulLandlord: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Godwinnairaland:

I used to think of that, you are very correct, I came from a very Religious background but what I see from this so called men of God is not encouraging, I once posted a topic here concerning them, one in particular, I am afraid I am fast turning into an atheist, I only go to church now to play the instrument and charge my phone, it is well sha

Welcome to the club!
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by obyback: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
sonmvayina:
Mine happened in 2002, I had a gf that was in ekpoma, she was running a predegree.. Some times she would come to Benin to see me as I was in uniben, or I would go to ekpoma to spend weekends..
She finished her programme and came to see me in Benin after like 3 weeks she said she was going to lagos to seek greener pastures.. I let her go and told her it was over, she left angrily..

We maintain communication but I already has another sweet babe from uniben.. But 8 months later my ex returned from lagos to see her family in Benin and decided to pass the night with me before going to aduwawa to see family..

Oh boy, nothing happened through out the night.. Not say we no want do.. But e be like say a strong force field block the place.. I try she try... Same result.. If junior dey come close, something go divert am...

Till today I am still baffled..
Wow really?
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by hopefulLandlord: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
Drguzzykola:

so , u mean the cutlass we use for labour for cutting grass well wasn't able to cut flesh despite the force exerted

Same way if we were in that jungle you'd ask "Ordinary plastic is sending spoken words to another similar plastic miles away with nothing connecting them other than thin air and you this foolish atheist called HopefulLandlord is refusing to accept juju is behind it?"

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by hopefulLandlord: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
sonmvayina:
Mine happened in 2002, I had a gf that was in ekpoma, she was running a predegree.. Some times she would come to Benin to see me as I was in uniben, or I would go to ekpoma to spend weekends..
She finished her programme and came to see me in Benin after like 3 weeks she said she was going to lagos to seek greener pastures.. I let her go and told her it was over, she left angrily..

We maintain communication but I already has another sweet babe from uniben.. But 8 months later my ex returned from lagos to see her family in Benin and decided to pass the night with me before going to aduwawa to see family..

Oh boy, nothing happened through out the night.. Not say we no want do.. But e be like say a strong force field block the place.. I try she try... Same result.. If junior dey come close, something go divert am...

Till today I am still baffled..

What happened when you finally woke up from this dream?

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by lonelydora: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
kingxsamz:
What's that experience or what experience have you had that made you feel that paranormal stuffs exists?

That masquerade called "I wonder" in some parts of Enugu and Anambra state
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
Please believe it that Charming (juju) is real.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by LastDays777: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
afezy110:
Juju is real oh. my fiends don experience am yakpa. I av one experience also. Naso I dey on my own o. stranger meet me de yarn me rubbish and him De give me one kind funny handshake. I don't know how my hand follow sef. naso 5k for my pocket miss. guys juju real o. I don see when dem knack person barte . My guy start to they crawl. omo . I ran away. I have seen alot more o
Lol. For Lagos?
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by CioAngels(f): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

12.............would be 13 august 31st

you?
There are real toddlers in naira land, i can see why.
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by LastDays777: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Godwinnairaland:

I used to think of that, you are very correct, I came from a very Religious background but what I see from this so called men of God is not encouraging, I once posted a topic here concerning them, one in particular, I am afraid I am fast turning into an atheist, I only go to church now to play the instrument and charge my phone, it is well sha
True. Most people don't go to church anymore because of what they have seen the pastors do. Most pastors in Nigeria are not God. But don't allow that to make you deny the existence of God bro.
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by hopefulLandlord: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
CioAngels:
There are real toddlers in naira land, i can see why.

I think he's obviously being sarcastic
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by OChimex: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kylekent59:

You got me laughing, and you fuckin belived that. Nollywood has affected your brain.

There is nothing like juju. They cannot stand AK-47, bomb or grenade.

Now I know why Africans are so backward grin grin.

In as much as a lot things now are fake, there is power beyond humans.

I lived in Anambra then, precisely Nnewi where they too operated for many many months. Bakassi is no movie bro. Then they will get a known criminal who the community were afraid to arrest despite knowing he was a criminal, and will bring the person to a popular junction. people will gather and watch how the person after denying he was a criminal will immediately begin to confess upon a charm being hung around his neck.

Again go read bestsellers like "Harry Potter series"; "The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe" .. they told a lot stories about juju (spiritism). would they have imagined all that if it doesn't happen.

Come biblical, Satan and his demons are still very active my dear. Rev 12:7-12.

For the fact you are ignorant of something or do not have a firsthand experience doesn't take away the fact of such thing being into existence.

If u still doubt, ask about a very popular and active shrine where people still go for consultations and sacrifice and try taking any item belonging to the oracle...... hehehehei

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by LastDays777: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
khalids:

At the end of the day all this juju will fail when a higher power comes into the picture .....
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by 27Pushing30: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kylekent59:

You got me laughing, and you fuckin belived that. Nollywood has affected your brain.

There is nothing like juju. They cannot stand AK-47, bomb or grenade.

Now I know why Africans are so backward grin grin.

There’s juju but they were enslaved for over 200 years by the whites mycheeeew
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by LastDays777: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Drguzzykola:

so , u mean the cutlass we use for labour for cutting grass well wasn't able to cut flesh despite the force exerted,
stop acting funny coz ur excuse up there doesn't add up at all,
grin
still waiting for ur research on OKIgbe stunt..

in short where do u dey stay, am in my village now now,
shey u like show face, I can still show u direction where guys who can just slightly touch u with ring and u ll start crawling are.

Most atheist think is by speaking big English and using logic. Most of them have not seen anything yet.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
sonmvayina:

No be laffing matter oh, she wasn't married.... So it was not magun,

It was later I got to find out that it was probably a guy she met in lagos who did it to her without/with her knowledge.. So that he will only be the one drilling for oil..

You never touched her again?
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by LastDays777: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
but for your mind you think i have my precious time to waste on you,nah i dont.
well for that middle stinking finger of yours,stick it inside your rotten anus,well i know you still gonna quote me,before then,u r a total waste if u do.

Lol, you have time to reply to a trolling moniker account. His moniker suggest he is here for trolling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples / Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.