Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances (14411 Views)

Ebonyi Govt Declares Linus Okorie Wanted Over Statement On FacebooK / Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life / Ganduje Commissions 7 New Ambulances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by BrownRoofRep: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2018
nwaguy01:

do u know ur a disgrace if ur nuh a graduate nd if u are...u are a disgrace to academics
Go back to primary school abeg, you can't even write a readable sentence.
Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by BrownRoofRep: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by BrownRoofRep: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2018
nwaguy01:

this fool is from imo state...where cheap and roadside prostitutes are rampant..im currently in owerri so dont argue with me...mtchew....
You dey Owerri dey do pick pockets.
Abakeleke petty thief. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by nwaguy01: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Go back to primary school abeg, you can't even write a readable sentence.
mtchew...you really have no brain....im even wasting my time on an animal....
Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by nwaguy01: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

i dont pick pocket nor do dirty job but if you can grow up,you brain will grow up too...irresponsible hypocrite
Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by BrownRoofRep: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
nwaguy01:

mtchew...you really have no brain....im even wasting my time on an animal....
Abakeleke ugly gala hawking ape dey talk about brain. cheesy
Is Nairaland not amazing?! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by nwaguy01: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

i pity your parents
Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by nwaguy01: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
BrownRoofRep:
Abakeleke ugly gala hawking ape dey talk about brain. cheesy Is Nairaland not amazing?! grin grin grin
u might even be an indigene of the bushes in imo state....
Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
eaglefrank:
One of the tinx I don't really understand is why sum ppl choose never accept that Governors' like Umahi has tried his best in giving the young state (Ebonyi) one of the best infrastructures. Ride on my infrastructure governor.

Ebonyi is not "young" oo, infact no state in Nigeria is "young", I believe the last set of states where created in '96, that's about 22 years now, Ebonyi's growth is not proportionate with its age, it's an unfortunate reality for not just Ebonyi state, but the country as a whole, it's sad, we don't have leaders...

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by BrownRoofRep: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
nwaguy01:

u might even be an indigene of the bushes in imo state....
Nope, nwa Aba. Am from Anambra State and very much aware that Imo is 100 times better and more developed than Ebonyi forest.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by BrownRoofRep: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
nwaguy01:
i pity your parents
I have parents, do you? You sounds like typical product of Fulani herdsmen rape.
Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by murphyibiam15(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Brain dead Abakeleke gala seller and petty thieves. cheesy

Imagine Abakeleke girl in prostitution, na who go fukc that one apart from herdsmen terrorists. Apart from the fact that they look dry, ugly, short like football and hungry, they act like wild animals.

Abakeleke animals are not and will never be Igbos. Imagine one wretched Abakeleke man with 14 children and none of them will attend even primary school.
It's either they are pick pockets at Onitsha, gala sellers or Okada riders.
you're less than animal having come out as a product of leaked condom....Almajiri children up north are far better than a bastard son of a prostitute like you..mkpi
Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by comrChris(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Morbeta11:

The airport wouldn't be viable and will lack patronage... Who many people can afford air ticket in Ebonyi.
if I may ask you how much do you think an air ticket is? Are you aware you are referring to a state with more than 3million population? Do you know the number of people that visit Ebonyi every day for one business or the other.

It's official, nairaland is filled with dumb people, like very dumb.
Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by comrChris(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
NonsoWow:
The way those abakaliki people reason is just too poor. You know when poverty has persistently assaulted some people who don't know anything about wealth management, any little money that come their way, they would want to use it to buy expensive stuff not commiserate with their status just to show off. In a short while, they will have no other option but to sell that luxury item since they can't maintain it. Common financial sense requires that people buy shoes fitting their size. Ebonyi people need to be empowered financially first before thinking of airport. Go to ebonyi, extreme poverty is killing them, the affordable means of transport in that state is bicycles and motorcycles and the stupid umahi is thinking of airport!
this good for nothing element that comes online every day to disgrace his entire generation may not really amount to anything in life.. Congratulations, your stupidity has been noticed, you can go on and shamelessly celebrate it
Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by BrownRoofRep: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
murphyibiam15:

you're less than animal having come out as a product of leaked condom....Almajiri children up north are far better than a bastard son of a prostitute like you..mkpi
grin
Product of Fulani herdsmen rape on the loose.
Who take Abakeleke wild animals seriously? Meaningful people considers pick pocket criminals like you a sub standard human being that lives and acts like a wild animal. No wonder you are from evil forest called Ebonyi State.

No wonder herdsmen terrorists are laying claim of your backward state, you lots are too similar to them.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by murphyibiam15(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

grin
Product of Fulani herdsmen rape on the loose.
Who take Abakeleke wild animals seriously? Meaningful people considers pick pocket criminals like you a sub standard human being that lives and acts like a wild animal. No wonder you are from evil forest called Ebonyi State.

No wonder herdsmen terrorists are laying claim of your backward state, you lots are too similar to them.cheesy
bastard son of a prostitute... who's a product of leaked condom from erosion ravaged state is the worst animall who resides in the bush and has no work other than to find customers to fucck his prostitute mother grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by Xander85: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
reiddecuti:
Might not be a priority now, but still, he's laying a good foundation in the state.

Work is going on everyday to make sure he deliver to within the stipulated time.

He's s man of his word.

Any link to a website showing 3D images or pics of these mega projects being constructed in Ebonyi? There's hardly any available!

Provided the financing of the airport is on a BOT or PPP basis then i'm all for it! The multiplier effect from having a airport in Abakaliki will be huge! Can any state that wants to vastly improve its economic fortunes afford not to have a airport in its capital?

There are states satisfied with just collecting handouts from Abuja every month, and there are those with bold ambitions and a vision for where they want to be in the future; Ebonyi is among the latter!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by Morbeta11(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
comrChris:
if I may ask you how much do you think an air ticket is? Are you aware you are referring to a state with more than 3million population? Do you know the number of people that visit Ebonyi every day for one business or the other.

It's official, nairaland is filled with dumb people, like very dumb.

You are dumber.......Enugu International airport has been struggling all these while even with its international status......are you are talking about Ebonyi with Less than 30thousand civil servants. Ask you dumb brain how many km is Enugu airport from Abakaliki which is the only hub of activity in the state. If Asaba airport is still struggling with Onitsha a stone throw away come be Ebonyi. Abeg park well.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by NonsoWow: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Brain dead Abakeleke gala seller and petty thieves. cheesy

Imagine Abakeleke girl in prostitution, na who go fukc that one apart from herdsmen terrorists. Apart from the fact that they look dry, ugly, short like football and hungry, they act like wild animals.

Abakeleke animals are not and will never be Igbos. Imagine one wretched Abakeleke man with 14 children and none of them will attend even primary school.
It's either they are pick pockets at Onitsha, gala sellers or Okada riders.
We have chased most of them doing okada in anambra back to their states. The ones remaining here are thieves, armed robbers and menial workers. The ebonyi people have a trait of acute stupidity in their DNA and majority of us don't see them as Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by NonsoWow: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Morbeta11:

You are dumber.......Enugu International airport has been struggling all these while even with its international status......are you are talking about Ebonyi with Less than 30thousand civil servants. Ask you dumb brain how many km is Enugu airport from Abakaliki which is the only hub of activity in the state. If Asaba airport is still struggling with Onitsha a stone throw away come be Ebonyi. Abeg park well.
The person you quoted has a brain the size of an agama lizard. Don't bother educating him. If you have ever gone to ebonyi, you would see that poverty and stupidity built their homes there.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by Morbeta11(m): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
NonsoWow:
The person you quoted has a brain the size of an agama lizard. Don't bother educating him. If you have ever gone to ebonyi, you would see that poverty and stupidity built their homes there.

You mean this size of brain?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by cosmatika(m): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
murphyibiam15:

you're the illiterate here including u and ur ashawo people... northerners are even better and have more honor than ediots like u...just one condom from your dad would prevent the birth of a fuul like u...I'm sure ur ashawo moda gave birth to u in the gutter..son of an ashawo moda
U re a complete retard. Till today, ur father and mother still come to my village to do farm work and menial jobs just to feed, den ur stupid governor wants to waste money to build airport and u re here clapping for him. I don't blame u. Den d small money u get from ur handkerchief biz in Obiagu Enugu, u go use am dey carry ashawo. Ekwensu kpóó gi oku dere

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by murphyibiam15(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
cosmatika:

U re a complete retard. Till today, ur father and mother still come to my village to do farm work and menial jobs just to feed, den ur stupid governor wants to waste money to build airport and u re here clapping for him. I don't blame u. Den d small money u get from ur handkerchief biz in Obiagu Enugu, u go use am dey carry ashawo. Ekwensu kpóó gi oku dere
nkita ofia a mad man bleeped ur bastard prostitute moda to give birth to an idioticc and and foolishh bastard like u..I'm sure u don't know ur father monkeyyy..even ur sis is a prostitutee with big vagina as wide as Atlantic ocean...Ekwensu kpoo gi na ashawo nne gi oku...onye uchû
Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by cosmatika(m): 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
nwaguy01:

this fool is from imo state...where cheap and roadside prostitutes are rampant..im currently in owerri so dont argue with me...mtchew....
Wat re u doing in Owerri? Picking pocket or selling garri? Nkita rachaa gi anya dere
Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
murphyibiam15:

the airport would be amongst the things that will follow to increase it as a commercial hub..
They should finish using the Enugu o. Its a misplaced priority
Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by Bookz(m): 4:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Good morning all, please I need your help...my job is at stake, please any idea of any body working with RED STAR EXPRESS ABAKILIKI.... please I will be forever grateful for your help.
Re: Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2018
Blue3k:
SE wants to be like SS with an aiport in every state. If Abia joins airport fever its covers everyone in SE. Oh well what ever talk is cheap lets see if there still interested after seeing price tag.
na d price tag be d koko. Looting galore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom / Senate Begins Probe Into Oil Subsidy Payments In Buhari’s Government / Ruga Shouldn’t Operate In Non-fulani States – Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.