Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,945 members, 7,799,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

This Is It About The Salary Earning! It's Just Damn Crazy ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is It About The Salary Earning! It's Just Damn Crazy ! (854 Views)

The New Naira Notes....is It Just Me? / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is It About The Salary Earning! It's Just Damn Crazy ! by AmuDimpka: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
TODAY ON SALARY:

This post will make some happy, and make some unhappy. But never the less truth is always inevitable!

What is a Salary?

- A salary is a bribe for one to forget their dreams and ambitions.

Research has it that the poorest group of people in the world is the salary earners' group, which is practically next to beggars' group.

They live in a vicious cycle of poverty, managed on a 30-day duration. For them, salary is continuously being awaited every month, and any slight delay brings heartbreaking anxiety, pressure and disappointment.

Salary is a short-term solution to a life time problem. Salary alone cannot solve your money problems because as your salary increase, so your expenses. Therefore you need multiple sources of income to balance.

Don't live life fishing with just one hook; there are many fishes in the ocean.

Salary is the MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, not for CURING it. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT can cure it.

If you do not have 3 months salary in savings, you are already poor. And to confirm that, ask someone who his/her salary have been delayed for two weeks and know how much credit he have on ground to settle.

Remaining a salary earner is a mentality, And you can break It!
Your worth is far more than just your salary.
Salary is the value someone has put on your efforts.

How much do you value yourself?
You can't increase in value, unless you value yourself differently.

Life is a trade off between time, effort and reward, to be rewarded more, you have to become more valuable.

Most salary earners end up poor in the long and short term. I therefore urge every one of us to be FINANCIALLY INTELLIGENT, FINANCIALLY LITERATE, and OPEN OUR EYES TO SEE OPPORTUNITIES IN PROBLEMS.

Delve into entrepreneurship, start a side business/investment to sustain yourself and your family because salary is a lifetime disappointment. Being a salary earner or investor is a decision.
And life will not change until you decide.

Dont allow the company you work for, or even government to design your future.

So make the move!
"Salary remains a bribe to forget one's dreams and ambitions".

I'm very sorry, but even if truth is bitter it must be revealed. Thank you

#Salary
#TheTruthRevealed
#By
#YusufNagogo
Re: This Is It About The Salary Earning! It's Just Damn Crazy ! by stubbornman(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Some of you are just somehow !!!

What manner of senseless post is this? everyone is got to start from somewhere and yes most people will work for someone for the rest of their lives cos thsts how it was designed to be , and guess what they will send their children to expensive schools, build houses, fly abroad at will and live a very beautiful live more than even most people who own buisineses ...

Even if you (Op) own a company tomorrow, people will still work for you, will stop them from working and tell them to go open their own business....people need funds to start their business as well as various contacts too...
sometimes you guys just spew trash anyhow.

4 Likes

Re: This Is It About The Salary Earning! It's Just Damn Crazy ! by alterswerve(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
So if everyone owns a company, who'll work in it? undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is It About The Salary Earning! It's Just Damn Crazy ! by Orchid45: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
Most business owners are poorer than salary earners.
What most people need is money management skills not their own business.
Re: This Is It About The Salary Earning! It's Just Damn Crazy ! by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yeah go tell that to sheryl sandberg grin
Re: This Is It About The Salary Earning! It's Just Damn Crazy ! by mrbaba18(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
No matter hw u view it salary cn neva take u out of poverty except u involve urself in corrupt practice nd it depends on d office u are holding. Remember no billionaire was made out of salary

1 Like

Re: This Is It About The Salary Earning! It's Just Damn Crazy ! by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
mrbaba18:
No matter hw u view it salary cn neva take u out of poverty except u involve urself in corrupt practice nd it depends on d office u are holding. Remember no billionaire was made out of salary
Sheryl sandberg became one out of salary
Re: This Is It About The Salary Earning! It's Just Damn Crazy ! by AmuDimpka: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Orchid45:
Most business owners are poorer than salary earners.
What most people need is money management skills not their own business.

That's short term....on long run they are richer
Re: This Is It About The Salary Earning! It's Just Damn Crazy ! by Orchid45: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
AmuDimpka:

That's short term....on long run they are richer
Even long-term most are not. I have been around business people my whole life.
Re: This Is It About The Salary Earning! It's Just Damn Crazy ! by AmuDimpka: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2018
Orchid45:
Even long-term most are not. I have been around business people my whole life.

Rich people in life aren't salary people they are business owners
From Facebook
Google
Dangote
Ibetoh
Innoson
Linda ikeji
Nairaland owner

We can't just argue this....salary earners work for business owners that is how life is and you as a salary earners can't be richer than owner ...just lie saying Dangote staff richer than Dangote or Facebook staff richer than Facebook

Salary work is okay but it would give you basic comforts when you are working but one day you must leave the job...then you either be redundant reading papers waiting for pension or go into the business you have been avoiding... Though very late

Choose your path

I .dome

(1) (Reply)

Good PM To All In This Forum, I Need Urgent Financial Help. / Advice Needed For Mum / Share Your Experiences With Ebira People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.