Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond (1349 Views)

Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele / Buhari Yet To Fill Cabinet Positions One Month After Resignation Of Ministers / Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by Yuneek(f): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
by Unigwe Chidinma

President Muhammadu Buhari is yet to return back to the country even after spending his proposed 10 days in London where he had travelled on a vacation.

The President left Abuja on August 3 amidst massive defection of lawmakers from the ruling All Progressives Congress to the Peoples Democratic Party.

Rumours emerged yesterday that the president had planned to extend his visit, although the presidency has debunked the rumours and warned Nigerians to desist from peddling such.

The Presidency stated that the rumour “is currently being mischievously circulated on social media platforms, to create the impression that it’s related to the President’s current vacation," and warned the public to “kindly take note of the date, 2017.

It said: “The President has NOT extended his ongoing 10-Working-Days vacation."

DailyNaija recalls that the president has spent over 10 days in London where it is believed he would also attend to his health in the course of his visit.

By calculation, the President should be back in the country on 13th August, but nothing has been heard about the President so far.

https://dailynaija.com/post/12-days-later-president-buhari-yet-to-return-from-his-10-day-vacation-in-london

cc; lalasticlala mynd44
Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by annnikky(f): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Maybe his ear wahala don start again or maybe the defection in his party is affecting him very well grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by Mynd44: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
He took 10 working days. That is 14 days

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by Votewisely2019: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
We are waiting
Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by yungkels(m): 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
Is it your return?
Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by psucc(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
I think I will proceed to the Court to query him and also sack the Ag President since the number of days stipulated has expired. As usual they have started lying apandan
Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
This man should stop wasting our precious time as a Nation

He should resign and go take care of his health
Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by meforyou1(m): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Deception at its peak
Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by fineboynl(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
maybe he is debating if to handover to osibanjo.
Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by Kyase(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
annnikky:
Maybe his ear wahala don start again or maybe the defection in his party is affecting him very well grin
"10 Working days" auntie olod.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by chiefolododo(m): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
wait , you don reach 12days? the country come dey calm as buhari no dey
Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
shoot ! I wish e wont come back at all
Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by haywire07(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
As far as I know, he still has at least two more days.

Olodos wanna be relevant

1 Like

Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by EmirAbj: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
FORGET NA LONDON HE GO ANNOUNCE HIS AMBITION NOT TO CONTEST AGAIN OR ELSE OBITUARY ROOMING
Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by annnikky(f): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Kyase:

Chai... E pain am

1 Like

Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by 12Monkeys: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by 12Monkeys: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
Kyase:

The office of the president is a full time job. That is why he is housed and fed within his office complex.

Ten working days calculation does not apply to the presidency and for your information ''working days'' are no more applicable to civil servants when going for vacation.

I know una go soon change goal post. 10 working days equals to at most 12 - 13 days. This is the 12th day he has been absent. We will give him the usual + the number of days he requseted to go have a doc check his perforated prostrates. I believe your Buhari has a fetish over a man in white overall with a stethoscope hanging from his neck fingering his assh0le.

1 Like

Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by Racoon(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
Meanwhile the presidency have issued a press release denying he have extended his stay in London.The APC government have taken Nigeria for a ride for a long time.
Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by Kyase(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
annnikky:

Chai... E pain am
see your wowo face

Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by Kyase(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
12Monkeys:

The office of the president is a full time job. That is why he is housed and fed within his office complex.

Ten working days calculation does not apply to the presidency and for your information ''working days'' are no more applicable to civil servants when going for vacation.

I know una go soon change goal post. 10 working days equals to at most 12 - 13 days. This is the 12th day he has been absent. We will give him the usual + the number of days he requseted to go have a doc check his perforated prostrates. I believe your Buhari has a fetish over a man in white overall with a stethoscope hanging from his neck fingering his assh0le.
if no be because your name na the same thing with my best ever TV show, i for use you do ritual now....
No worry when Buhari come back, saraki go shut up....
Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by 12Monkeys: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
[s]
Kyase:
if no be because your name na the same thing with my best ever TV show, i for use you do ritual now....
No worry when Buhari come back, saraki go shut up....
[/s]

Zombots
Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by Kyase(m): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

Zombots
e pepper am grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by ivandragon: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
12Monkeys:

you should know that most pmb supporters are too dumb to do the simplest of reading, research or investigation outside what they are fed by their manipulative superiors in the propaganda game.

in the public service, there is nothing like 'working days leave'.

all leaves are inclusive of weekends & holidays.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond by damlek7576(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
let Mr man resign jare

(1) (Reply)

The Main Reason Kwankwaso Was Denied The Use Of Eagle Square / Pls Who Know This Woman / Ambode Incurs God's Wrath By Touching His Anointed*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.