Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (16311 Views)

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies / Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Jozzy4: 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
TATIME:
You can continue misquoting my statements but until you're able to present a REPLACEMENT for JW.org,i'll say see you later! wink wink wink

Lol , for where ?

Don't be surprised 99% of those disgruntled elents here still attend meetings, they have no where to go My Brother . they are stagnant waters . not progressing .

Many of them will grab straws when it comes to real bible discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by OneJ: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jozzy4:

Lol , for where ?

Don't be surprised 99% of those disgruntled elents here still attend meetings, they have no where to go My Brother . they are stagnant waters . not progressing .

So spot on,my Brother.
These ravenous wolves in sheepskin' are just deceiving themselves. Cowards indeed. Can any one fool Jehovah who sees the heart ?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jozzy4:

Lol , for where ?

Hmmmmmmmm that's true!
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
OneJ:

So spot on,my Brother.
These ravenous wolves in sheepskin' are just deceiving themselves. Cowards indeed. Can any one fool Jehovah who sees the heart ?
That's why i told them that i can deceive anybody just as anyone can also think of deceiving me but it will be an unforgivable sin on my part to keep deceiving myself! If JW organization is not it,why aren't they walking away? Why are they waiting for some other persons to decide or join them before they leave?

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jozzy4:

You really dealt with this slanderers . Jehovah God is your strength . I love your personal experience .
Really i don't like responding to their obstinacy whenever i see any Apostate criticising Jehovah's organization,i only respond to inquisitive and honest hearted person demanding a reason for the FAITH i'm now having in Jesus (the one i was taught formally to be just another prophet) but my background as a Muslim won't allow me to keep quiet listening to stupidity of the highest order undecided How can someone keep eating from a table and at the same time declaring that the food you're eating as POISON One of these good for nothing idiots said he was at the meetings and can you imagine? Just this last Sunday! And still he is condemning those preparing such spiritual meals lipsrsealed In fact there are much more insane around than those unclad madmen we're seeing in the streets walahi. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by achorladey: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
TATIME:
Really i don't like responding to their obstinacy whenever i see any Apostate criticising Jehovah's organization,i only respond to inquisitive and honest hearted person demanding a reason for the FAITH i'm now having in Jesus (the one i was taught formally to be just another prophet) but my background as a Muslim won't allow me to keep quiet listening to stupidity of the highest order undecided How can someone keep eating from a table and at the same time declaring that the food you're eating as POISON One of these good for nothing idiots said he was at the meetings and can you imagine? Just this last Sunday! And still he is condemning those preparing such spiritual meals lipsrsealed In fact there are much more insane around than those unclad madmen we're seeing in the streets walahi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

TATIME: Really i don't like responding to their obstinacy whenever i see any Apostate criticising Jehovah's organization,

Achorladey: You are tagging people apostate left right and centre. I gave you question on who is an APOSTATE? with selected names did you respond? Since you are not GOD you have the liberty not to respond. The God you and I serve don't cast people off easily even the most obstinate nation of Israel God did not cast them off easily.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT.........Who is the apostate between these two God/Nation of Israel? Do they converse despite one being an apostate?

TATIME: I only respond to inquisitive and honest hearted person demanding a reason for the FAITH i'm now having in Jesus (the one i was taught formally to be just another prophet)

Achorladey: A very good thing to do, but do so according to this timely advise contained in 1 Peter 3:15 .......but sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have, but doing so with a mild temper and deep respect.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT.......do the ORGANIZATION you subscribe to have deep respect and are mild when deriding and casting aspersions towards other religious organization and denominations in order to raise there own status?

TATIME: but my background as a Muslim won't allow me to keep quiet listening to stupidity of the highest order

Achorladey: Did I see you type STUPIDITY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. 1 Peter 3:15 is available read it again.

TATIME: How can someone keep eating from a table and at the same time declaring that the food you're eating as POISON.

Achorladey: That's is the mindset the organization want you to have........

February 1, 1952, Watchtower, which, in discussing how Witnesses should react toward what they read in
Watch Tower publications, says (pages 79, 80):
. . . let us not try to take over the slave’s duties. We should eat
and digest and assimilate what is set before us, without shying
away from parts of the food because it may not suit the fancy of our
mental taste. The truths we are to publish are the ones provided
through the discreet-slave organization, not some personal opinions contrary to what the slave has provided as timely food.

It will be STUPIDITY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER indeed if we don't scrutinize the spiritual food set before you and I. It is the spiritual food that gives life Matthew 4:4 not the physical food.

Therefore if the spiritual food is poisoned as well. Such individual is doomed to fail and miss out on everlasting life.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT......... do you eat physical food for the sake of eating to quench your hunger without scrutinising its preparation or where it came from? Think bro!

TATIME: One of these good for nothing idiots said he was at the meetings and can you imagine? Just this last Sunday! And still he is condemning those preparing such spiritual meals In fact there are much more insane around than those unclad madmen we're seeing in the streets walahi.

Achorladey: Concerning the use of GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOTS, should not bring your self down to this level. (Read Matthew 5:22) is a good principle to follow.

I feel the person is insane for the positive reasons. Records show that some insane people do filter what they eat. REALISTICALLY, it would indeed be INSANITY not to inspect or scrutinize what you eat physically how much more the spiritual one that leads to everlasting life.

Picture how the world will be like if the Cocacola, Galas biscuits produced today had no proper QUALITY CONTROL ROUTINES OR CRITICAL CONTROL POINT systems. I don't think you will be alive to call an individual GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOTS. Another FOOD FOR THOUGHT.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
achorladey:

TATIME: Really i don't like responding to their obstinacy whenever i see any Apostate criticising Jehovah's organization,

Achorladey: You are tagging people apostate left right and centre. I gave you question on who is an APOSTATE? with selected names did you respond? Since you are not GOD you have the liberty not to respond. The God you and I serve don't cast people off easily even the most obstinate nation of Israel God did not cast them off easily.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT.........Who is the apostate between these two God/Nation of Israel? Do they converse despite one being an apostate?

TATIME: I only respond to inquisitive and honest hearted person demanding a reason for the FAITH i'm now having in Jesus (the one i was taught formally to be just another prophet)

Achorladey: A very good thing to do, but do so according to this timely advise contained in 1 Peter 3:15 .......but sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have, but doing so with a mild temper and deep respect.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT.......do the ORGANIZATION you subscribe to have deep respect and are mild when deriding and casting aspersions towards other religious organization and denominations in order to raise there own status?

TATIME: but my background as a Muslim won't allow me to keep quiet listening to stupidity of the highest order

Achorladey: Did I see you type STUPIDITY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. 1 Peter 3:15 is available read it again.

TATIME: How can someone keep eating from a table and at the same time declaring that the food you're eating as POISON.

Achorladey: That's is the mindset the organization want you to have........

February 1, 1952, Watchtower, which, in discussing how Witnesses should react toward what they read in
Watch Tower publications, says (pages 79, 80):
. . . let us not try to take over the slave’s duties. We should eat
and digest and assimilate what is set before us, without shying
away from parts of the food because it may not suit the fancy of our
mental taste. The truths we are to publish are the ones provided
through the discreet-slave organization, not some personal opinions contrary to what the slave has provided as timely food.

It will be STUPIDITY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER indeed if we don't scrutinize the spiritual food set before you and I. It is the spiritual food that gives life Matthew 4:4 not the physical food.

Therefore if the spiritual food is poisoned as well. Such individual is doomed to fail and miss out on everlasting life.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT......... do you eat physical food for the sake of eating to quench your hunger without scrutinising its preparation or where it came from? Think bro!

TATIME: One of these good for nothing idiots said he was at the meetings and can you imagine? Just this last Sunday! And still he is condemning those preparing such spiritual meals In fact there are much more insane around than those unclad madmen we're seeing in the streets walahi.

Achorladey: Concerning the use of GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOTS, should not bring your self down to this level. (Read Matthew 5:22) is a good principle to follow.

I feel the person is insane for the positive reasons. Records show that some insane people do filter what they eat. REALISTICALLY, it would indeed be INSANITY not to inspect or scrutinize what you eat physically how much more the spiritual one that leads to everlasting life.

Picture how the world will be like if the Cocacola, Galas biscuits produced today had no proper QUALITY CONTROL ROUTINES OR CRITICAL CONTROL POINT systems. I don't think you will be alive to call an individual GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOTS. Another FOOD FOR THOUGHT.
How long will you continue to behave like Satan? Well for your information, Apostate means someone who denounce his/her faith yet kept following day to day the programs of the abandoned faith without producing or adhering to one SPECIFIC form of faith! Neither Jehovah nor Jesus can be referred to as Apostates because the first is the originator of FAITH and the second always follow whatever the first without FILTERING the information before consumption! John 8:28 Jehovah kept quiet about the identity of Satan until the story of Job was recorded, HE kept quiet about idolatry for centuries until HE gave Israelites laws through Moses to expose idolatry, He kept quiet for centuries about the falsehood in the Jewish religious settings until John the Baptist and Jesus came to expose them. And today Jehovah kept quiet for almost 2,000 years before exposing the falsehood in the Churches of Christendom. So if you're not OK with the agent HE used to expose such falsehood just present ANOTHER agent that's worthy of such a huge assignment. Neither Moses,John the Baptist nor Jesus continued FEEDING from the routine spiritual food been served by the Jewish religious leaders, therefore if you're not a good for nothing idiot like Satan the Devil your father why not stop listening and repeating what JW organization is teaching? Why not start your own and invite people to come EAT UNDILUTED AND WELL FILTERED spiritual food? Why keep shouting POISON when you have NOTHING to serve as a REPLACEMENT of JW.org? My friend you have nothing tangible to say,you're all GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOTS. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Maamin(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
TATIME:
How long will you continue to behave like Satan? Well for your information, Apostate means someone who denounce his/her faith yet kept following day to day the programs of the abandoned faith without producing or adhering to one SPECIFIC form of faith! Neither Jehovah nor Jesus can be referred to as Apostates because the first is the originator of FAITH and the second always follow whatever the first without FILTERING the information before consumption! John 8:28 Jehovah kept quiet about the identity of Satan until the story of Job was recorded, HE kept quiet about idolatry for centuries until HE gave Israelites laws through Moses to expose idolatry, He kept quiet for centuries about the falsehood in the Jewish religious settings until John the Baptist and Jesus came to expose them. And today Jehovah kept quiet for almost 2,000 years before exposing the falsehood in the Churches of Christendom. So if you're not OK with the agent HE used to expose such falsehood just present ANOTHER agent that's worthy of such a huge assignment. Neither Moses,John the Baptist nor Jesus continued FEEDING from the routine spiritual food been served by the Jewish religious leaders, therefore if you're not a good for nothing idiot like Satan the Devil your father why not stop listening and repeating what JW organization is teaching? Why not start your own and invite people to come EAT UNDILUTED AND WELL FILTERED spiritual food? Why keep shouting POISON when you have NOTHING to serve as a REPLACEMENT of JW.org? My friend you have nothing tangible to say,you're all GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOTS. undecided undecided undecided

You could have drove home your points without resorting to cheap insult. I mean, there was absolutely no need for that. wink

Shalom Aleikhem!
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by search4truth: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Maamin:

You could have drove home your points without resorting to cheap insult. I mean, there was absolutely no need for that. wink

Shalom Aleikhem!
That's why i stopped replying him.
Since he chose to insult instead of him prooving us wrong with facts.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Maamin(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
search4truth:

That's why i stopped replying him.
Since he chose to insult instead of him prooving us wrong with facts.

Just let it go, since you have made your point.

Shalom Aleikhem !

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Maamin:

Shalom Aleikhem!
Helloooooooo the word IDIOT according to the Oxford dictionary simply means "a person of low general intelligence" So don't called that a CHEAP INSULT rather it's a PERFECT DESCRIPTION for this slanderers! I don't know how else to quantify someone shouting POISON at a meal but still eating the SAME food he/she is calling POISON and not only that but having NO other better food to present to others whom he/she wants to discourage from eating the SAME meal! Sorry Sir/Ma these set of people are the most useless set of idiots anyone can think of on this planet! Please judge for yourself, you're telling someone to stop eating a meal but you're fully digesting it and yet not directing your audience to a BETTER meal,what on earth would you call that?undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
Maamin:

Just let it go, since you have made your point.

Shalom Aleikhem !
The point is clear as far as i'm concerned that this slanderers are always at the table of the JW.org eating and digesting everything served but shouting POISON! So that others won't come near the table and yet not presenting any other option for the spiritually hungry ones. embarassed embarassed embarassed Of course THE POINT IS CLEAR. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by achorladey: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
TATIME:
Helloooooooo the word IDIOT according to the Oxford dictionary simply means "a person of low general intelligence" So don't called that a CHEAP INSULT rather it's a PERFECT DESCRIPTION for this slanderers! I don't know how else to quantify someone shouting POISON at a meal but still eating the SAME food he/she is calling POISON and not only that but having NO other better food to present to others whom he/she wants to discourage from eating the SAME meal! Sorry Sir/Ma these set of people are the most useless set of idiots anyone can think of on this planet! Please judge for yourself, you're telling someone to stop eating a meal but you're fully digesting it and yet not directing your audience to a BETTER meal,what on earth would you call that?undecided undecided undecided

Please don't forget you said GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOTS. Not just IDIOT. A Creation made by God called GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT.

Not your fault its part of the training received from the organization. Rather than admit the failings and apologize they shift blames.

As regards shouting POISON POISON at a meal, is that not the same poison the individual is trying to bring out. You don't eat poison and shout after eating, you detect it firsthand and warn others. What benefit is there after eating the poison before. The individual will be dead already nw.

The wholesome meal that has God's approval is John14:6, John 6:27 states.........work not for the food that perishes(at least the food that the organization produces perishes that is why they admit it contains mistake and error therefore the need for present truth, past truth, future truth), but for the food that remains for everlasting life which the son of man will give you; for on this one the father God himself has put his seal of approval.

This is a better option, what do you think Mr TATIME?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Hairyrapunzel: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
TATIME:

So when you don't have an answer to questions you resort to throwing curses at people? Are you that pained?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by achorladey: 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
TATIME:

TATIME: How long will you continue to behave like Satan?

Achorladey: The question is one that do not deserve an answer. My responses to your conversation so far does not look like one ready to deceive, restrict and resist the freedom of others. These are what Satan stand for I don't want to be a party to such.

TATIME: Well for your information, Apostate means someone who denounce his/her faith yet kept following day to day the programs of the abandoned faith without producing or adhering to one SPECIFIC form of faith!

Achorladey: Apostate(someone whose beliefs have changed and who no longer belongs to a religious). Your definition carries DENOUNCED instead of RENOUNCED.
I see no correlation between FOLLOWING and ABANDONED used in your definition. You might want to check again

FOOD FOR THOUGHT............Have all other religious organization apart from the JW organization RENOUNCED their faith?

TATIME: Neither Jehovah nor Jesus can be referred to as Apostates because the first is the originator of FAITH and the second always follow whatever the first without FILTERING the information before consumption! John 8:28

Achorladey: Jehovah is not interested in jeopardizing the great commission he gave to Jesus Christ. The God you and I serve is not a MAN that tell LIES. So Jesus do not need to FILTER anything coming from the SUPREME BEING.

Your scenario cannot work for the governing body and the leaders of the Organization you subscribed to. They admit to error and mistakes in doctrines and organization direction. Therefore the need to filter whatever is coming from there.

You answered correctly that indeed God and Jesus are not APOSTATE. That's commendable!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT...........a test of your knowledge on being an Apostate. To the eyes of the Jewish religious leaders, the pharisees and the Sadducees, is Jesus an APOSTATE?

TATIME: Jehovah kept quiet about the identity of Satan until the story of Job was recorded, HE kept quiet about idolatry for centuries until HE gave Israelites laws through Moses to expose idolatry, He kept quiet for centuries about the falsehood in the Jewish religious settings until John the Baptist and Jesus came to expose them. And today Jehovah kept quiet for almost 2,000 years before exposing the falsehood in the Churches of Christendom.

Achorladey: Watchtower May 2018 "Know Your Enemy" 3rd study article.......paragraph 1,2

ADAM no doubt knew that serpents cannot talk. So he may have surmised that a spirit creature had spoken with Eve through the serpent. ( Gen. 3:1-6 ) Adam and Eve knew virtually nothing about this spirit. Even so, Adam made a conscious choice to turn his back on his loving heavenly Father and join this stranger in resisting God’s will. ( 1 Tim. 2:14 ) IMMEDIATELY, JEHOVAH BEGAN TO REVEAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ENEMY who had corrupted Adam and Eve, PROMISING THAT THIS WICKED ONE wouuld eventually be destroyed. BUT JEHOVAH ALSO WARNED that for a time, the SPIRIT CREATURE who spoke through the serpent would HAVE THE POWER to oppose those who love God.​— Gen. 3:15.

2. In his wisdom, Jehovah has never TOLD US THE PERSONAL NAME of the angelic son who rebelled against him. * And God chose not to reveal even the descriptive name of that enemy until some 2,500 years after the initial rebellion

From this particle article which form bases of your point above, tell me how God had been keeping quiet? Or show how God was tight lipped on who Satan is?

The prophets the nations of Israel killed repeatedly, WHO sent THEM? Matthew 23:37 The person WHO sent them was HE keeping quiet?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT........... is jw.organization part of Christendom whose falsehood are being exposed today?

TATIME: So if you're not OK with the agent HE used to expose such falsehood just present ANOTHER agent that's worthy of such a huge assignment.

Achorladey: No other agent suit the post other than the agent described in Acts 4:15 it states..........But you killed the CHIEF AGENT OF LIFE. But God raised him up from the dead , of which fact we are witnesses.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT..............will you readily accept the Plea of Peter back then now or you remain stubborn like the Jewish adherents back then who are not ready to abandon the superstructures symbolized by the temple in Jerusalem just like you don't want to abandon the GB who say they are error prone.

TATIME: Neither Moses,John the Baptist nor Jesus continued FEEDING from the routine spiritual food been served by the Jewish religious leaders, therefore if you're not a good for nothing idiot like Satan the Devil your father why not stop listening and repeating what JW organization is teaching?

Achorladey: In Matthew 16:6 Jesus said to them: Keep your senses opened and watch out for the leaven of the pharisees and Sadducees.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT..............by stating these words in Matthew 16:6 has that made Jesus a culprit of feeding from the Jewish poisons so to say.

TATIME: Why not start your own and invite people to come EAT UNDILUTED AND WELL FILTERED spiritual food?

Achorladey: The only food that has God's approval is recorded in John 6:27. Read!

Let me add Galatians 1:9 to this.... it States........ As we have said before, I now say again, Whoever is declaring to you as good news something beyond what you accepted let him be accursed.

TATIME: Why keep shouting POISON when you have NOTHING to serve as a REPLACEMENT of JW.org? My friend you have nothing tangible to say,you're all GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOTS.

Achorladey: Shouting poison keh! The first person to use that word in this conversation will be you If am not mistaken.

Please do follow the advice given to you by Maamin........drive home your point without insult.

Please do copy Jesus Christ in this aspect as well 1 Peter 2:23....... When he was being insulted, he did not insult in return. When he was suffering, he did not threaten but he entrusted himself to the One who Judges righteously.

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Jozzy4: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
achorladey:

Please don't forget you said GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOTS. Not just IDIOT. A Creation made by God called GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT.

Not your fault its part of the training received from the organization. Rather than admit the failings and apologize they shift blames.

As regards shouting POISON POISON at a meal, is that not the same poison the individual is trying to bring out. You don't eat poison and shout after eating, you detect it firsthand and warn others. What benefit is there after eating the poison before. The individual will be dead already nw.

The wholesome meal that has God's approval is John14:6, John 6:27 states.........work not for the food that perishes(at least the food that the organization produces perishes that is why they admit it contains mistake and error therefore the need for present truth, past truth, future truth), but for the food that remains for everlasting life which the son of man will give you; for on this one the father God himself has put his seal of approval.

grin grin Can't just laugh,

Who is Jesus to you ?

Since you have met. Jesus now. What hope await those who accept Jesus ?

What hope await those who didn't accept Jesus ?

Let's see how far you are better than the witnesses.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Jozzy4: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
achorladey:

TATIME: How long will you continue to behave like Satan?

Achorladey: The question is one that do not deserve an answer. My responses to your conversation so far does not look like one ready to deceive, restrict and resist the freedom of others. These are what Satan stand for I don't want to be a party to such.

TATIME: Well for your information, Apostate means someone who denounce his/her faith yet kept following day to day the programs of the abandoned faith without producing or adhering to one SPECIFIC form of faith!

Achorladey: Apostate(someone whose beliefs have changed and who no longer belongs to a religious). Your definition carries DENOUNCED instead of RENOUNCED.
I see no correlation between FOLLOWING and ABANDONED used in your definition. You might want to check again

FOOD FOR THOUGHT............Have all other religious organization apart from the JW organization RENOUNCED their faith?

TATIME: Neither Jehovah nor Jesus can be referred to as Apostates because the first is the originator of FAITH and the second always follow whatever the first without FILTERING the information before consumption! John 8:28

Achorladey: Jehovah is not interested in jeopardizing the great commission he gave to Jesus Christ. The God you and I serve is not a MAN that tell LIES. So Jesus do not need to FILTER anything coming from the SUPREME BEING.

Your scenario cannot work for the governing body and the leaders of the Organization you subscribed to. They admit to error and mistakes in doctrines and organization direction. Therefore the need to filter whatever is coming from there.

You answered correctly that indeed God and Jesus are not APOSTATE. That's commendable!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT...........a test of your knowledge on being an Apostate. To the eyes of the Jewish religious leaders, the pharisees and the Sadducees, is Jesus an APOSTATE?

TATIME: Jehovah kept quiet about the identity of Satan until the story of Job was recorded, HE kept quiet about idolatry for centuries until HE gave Israelites laws through Moses to expose idolatry, He kept quiet for centuries about the falsehood in the Jewish religious settings until John the Baptist and Jesus came to expose them. And today Jehovah kept quiet for almost 2,000 years before exposing the falsehood in the Churches of Christendom.

Achorladey: Watchtower May 2018 "Know Your Enemy" 3rd study article.......paragraph 1,2

ADAM no doubt knew that serpents cannot talk. So he may have surmised that a spirit creature had spoken with Eve through the serpent. ( Gen. 3:1-6 ) Adam and Eve knew virtually nothing about this spirit. Even so, Adam made a conscious choice to turn his back on his loving heavenly Father and join this stranger in resisting God’s will. ( 1 Tim. 2:14 ) IMMEDIATELY, JEHOVAH BEGAN TO REVEAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ENEMY who had corrupted Adam and Eve, PROMISING THAT THIS WICKED ONE wouuld eventually be destroyed. BUT JEHOVAH ALSO WARNED that for a time, the SPIRIT CREATURE who spoke through the serpent would HAVE THE POWER to oppose those who love God.​— Gen. 3:15.

2. In his wisdom, Jehovah has never TOLD US THE PERSONAL NAME of the angelic son who rebelled against him. * And God chose not to reveal even the descriptive name of that enemy until some 2,500 years after the initial rebellion

From this particle article which form bases of your point above, tell me how God had been keeping quiet? Or show how God was tight lipped on who Satan is?

The prophets the nations of Israel killed repeatedly, WHO sent THEM? Matthew 23:37 The person WHO sent them was HE keeping quiet?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT........... is jw.organization part of Christendom whose falsehood are being exposed today?

TATIME: So if you're not OK with the agent HE used to expose such falsehood just present ANOTHER agent that's worthy of such a huge assignment.

Achorladey: No other agent suit the post other than the agent described in Acts 4:15 it states..........But you killed the CHIEF AGENT OF LIFE. But God raised him up from the dead , of which fact we are witnesses.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT..............will you readily accept the Plea of Peter back then now or you remain stubborn like the Jewish adherents back then who are not ready to abandon the superstructures symbolized by the temple in Jerusalem just like you don't want to abandon the GB who say they are error prone.

TATIME: Neither Moses,John the Baptist nor Jesus continued FEEDING from the routine spiritual food been served by the Jewish religious leaders, therefore if you're not a good for nothing idiot like Satan the Devil your father why not stop listening and repeating what JW organization is teaching?

Achorladey: In Matthew 16:6 Jesus said to them: Keep your senses opened and watch out for the leaven of the pharisees and Sadducees.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT..............by stating these words in Matthew 16:6 has that made Jesus a culprit of feeding from the Jewish poisons so to say.

TATIME: Why not start your own and invite people to come EAT UNDILUTED AND WELL FILTERED spiritual food?

Achorladey: The only food that has God's approval is recorded in John 6:27. Read!

Let me add Galatians 1:9 to this.... it States........ As we have said before, I now say again, Whoever is declaring to you as good news something beyond what you accepted let him be accursed.

TATIME: Why keep shouting POISON when you have NOTHING to serve as a REPLACEMENT of JW.org? My friend you have nothing tangible to say,you're all GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOTS.

Achorladey: Shouting poison keh! The first person to use that word in this conversation will be you If am not mistaken.

Please do follow the advice given to you by Maamin........drive home your point without insult.

Please do copy Jesus Christ in this aspect as well 1 Peter 2:23....... When he was being insulted, he did not insult in return. When he was suffering, he did not threaten but he entrusted himself to the One who Judges righteously.

Quoting John 14:6 up and down is not the sign of Christian maturity

Tell me what you believe about Jesus , and who he is to you . to let's see if there is something the witness believe about him that is not true by you
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
achorladey:

"Good for nothing" means someone who feels so much pride to the extent that he/she is dying out of ego whereas NO ONE is benefiting anything from him/her! So my question again is "who are those that a honest hearted and sincere person associate with as Christians today?" If you can't point to a specific group then all your posts and comments against a firmly established group like JWs is just "GOOD FOR NOTHING" undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Jozzy4: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
TATIME:

Lol, let them be bold enough to tell who Jesus is to them .

Cheers Bro, how was meeting ?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Jozzy4: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
TATIME:
"Good for nothing" means someone who feels so much pride to the extent that he/she is dying out of ego whereas NO ONE is benefiting anything from him/her! So my question again is "who are those that a honest hearted and sincere person associate with as Christians today?" If you can't point to a specific group then all your posts and comments against a firmly established group like JWs is just "GOOD FOR NOTHING" undecided undecided undecided

The person you quote still associate with Jehovah witness,, am sure he may have attends meeting today too .

Sure Jesus still have a congregation over which he is head . cheesy cheesy

Am sure if he had find that congregation. He won't be stalking them at meeting

So where else will he go ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jozzy4:

Who is Jesus to you ?

If Jesus used the word "FOOL"(person with a poor sense of judgment)Matthew 23:17 does that connotes insult? Because the use of adjectives is to make you realise your state of mind. undecided Don't mind the slanderer, he is stylishly condemning a group that has successfully united over 8,000,000 individuals from different nations,tribes,tongues and people globally in this generation where prejudice and hatred amongst poeple of all races is fast growing,they have succeeded in making a PEACEFUL global family on earth today! yet he couldn't point to a BETTER group that's doing at least 1/10 of what the JWs have achieved. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jozzy4:

Lol, let them be bold enough to tell who Jesus is to them .

Cheers Bro, how was meeting ?
Just returning, the public talk titled "how to conquer evil with good" handled by one of our Christian brother who is an eloquent speaker. And the Watchtower study entitled "May we all be one as Jehovah and Jesus are one" truly reminds me that we're living in a world that's full of prejudice and hatred. Thanks, truly man must not live on bread alone.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by achorladey: 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jozzy4:

Quoting John 14:6 up and down is not the sign of Christian maturity

Tell me what you believe about Jesus , and who he is to you . to let's see if there is something the witness believe about him that is not true by you

Jozzy4: Quoting John 14:6 up and down is not the sign of Christian maturity

Achorladey: Define "christian maturity" for me bro. I see you are better placed to do so.

Jozzy4: Tell me what you believe about Jesus , and who he is to you to let's see if there is something the witness believe about him that is not true by you

Achorladey: what is there to know about Jesus that is not captured in John 14:6? Please feel free to explain.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by achorladey: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
TATIME:

I believe you are at the midweek meetings for week August 6-12 First question under digging for spiritual gem. What is the explanation the organisation gives for the GOOD FOR NOTHING slaves mean to you.

You are still waiting for me to give the name of a group. Please answer the questions I asked earlier concerning this. Then I can place appropriately where you should belong.

Keywords in your latest post makes me laugh. HONEST-HEARTED. The organisation will tell you to seek honest-hearted ones when asked to go out there to preach.

This tells me they are honest-hearted already before coming into the organisation. So which organisation that is honest-hearted are you looking for again?

As it seems you are restricting honest-hearted group to the Jw Organisation. Sorry bro! Try better next time.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by achorladey: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jozzy4:

Who is Jesus to you ?

After reading through the post you responded to, you still dont know? Go back and read it again.

Jozzy4: let's see how far you are better than the witnesses.

Achorladey: is this a competition or what? Is this what you have reduced christianity and the word of God to.

As regards hope for those accepting and not accepting Christ, (Read 1 Corinthians 4:5)
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Jozzy4: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
achorladey:

Jozzy4: Quoting John 14:6 up and down is not the sign of Christian maturity

Achorladey: Define "christian maturity" for me bro. I see you are better placed to do so.

Go back and digest what I said .

Does someone quoting John 14:6 up and down makes them mature Christian ?

Jozzy4: Tell me what you believe about Jesus , and who he is to you to let's see if there is something the witness believe about him that is not true by you

Achorladey: what is there to know about Jesus that is not captured in John 14:6? Please feel free to explain.

[/quote]

John 17:3 says knowing Jesus lead to everlasting life , Wrong knowledge of Jesus could mar a persons chances of everlasting life .

Tell me who is Jesus to you ?

Air your beliefs and stop cowarding like a child
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Hairyrapunzel: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jozzy4:

Go back and digest what I said .

Does someone quoting John 14:6 up and down makes them mature Christian ?

John 17:3 says knowing Jesus lead to everlasting life , Wrong knowledge of Jesus could mar a persons chances of everlasting life .

Tell me who is Jesus to you ?

Air your beliefs and stop cowarding like a child

At least it didn't say joining an organization or publishing company or obeying 8 old men in new York will lead to everlasting life.

Bible I know and obey only.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Jozzy4: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
achorladey:

After reading through the post you responded to, you still dont know? Go back and read it again.

Jozzy4: let's see how far you are better than the witnesses.

Stop acting like a coward , anyone can say Jesus is the way, the truth and the life .

Tell me your " Knowledge " of who Jesus is ? John 17:3

Achorladey: is this a competition or what? Is this what you have reduced christianity and the word of God to.

As regards hope for those accepting and not accepting Christ, (Read 1 Corinthians 4:5)

grin grin cheesy according to 1 Cor 4:5, am not asking you to judge anything. Am asking you to tell me what the scripture outlined as hope for those who accept Christ and those who don't.

Air your views
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Jozzy4: 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
achorladey:

I believe you are at the midweek meetings for week August 6-12 First question under digging for spiritual gem. What is the explanation the organisation gives for the GOOD FOR NOTHING slaves mean to you.

You are still waiting for me to give the name of a group. Please answer the questions I asked earlier concerning this. Then I can place appropriately where you should belong.

Keywords in your latest post makes me laugh. HONEST-HEARTED. The organisation will tell you to seek honest-hearted ones when asked to go out there to preach.

This tells me they are honest-hearted already before coming into the organisation. So which organisation that is honest-hearted are you looking for again?

As it seems you are restricting honest-hearted group to the Jw Organisation. Sorry bro! Try better next time.

grin grin what a pity

Since Jesus is the head of the congregation , have you found that congregation ?

If you have, air it and stop chickening , unless you don't believe Jesus has a congregation over which he is head

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Hairyrapunzel: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jozzy4:

grin grin what a pity

Since Jesus is the head of the congregation , have you found that congregation ?

If you have, air it and stop chickening , unless you don't believe Jesus has a congregation over which he is head

Jesus is the head of the Church. I don't think bible mentioned a particular type of church. At least we now know that watchtower organization is not the way to everlasting life according to the bible as watchtower magazines claim to be.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
achorladey:

You're just a clown who's face is to deceive the one looking! JW organization asked us(members) to search for honest hearted individuals (lost in this crooked generation) just as Jesus sent His followers to go out their and search for the lost sheep of the house of Israel amidst fleshly Israelites (all of whom are claiming to be Israelites)for what purpose? So that suchlike ones could CONGREGATE together as one under the headship of Jesus Christ and to be supervised by the FAITHFUL and DISCRETE slave but you can't IDENTIFY that "FAITHFUL and DISCRETE slave" class neither can you IDENTIFY the group they are supervising and against those claiming to be doing just that you are arguing furiously yet you're not seeing yourself as a GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT my friend what are you.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jozzy4:

grin grin what a pity

My people has an adage in Yoruba land,they used to say "if the one LIED to is ignorant of it of course the LIAR knows certainly that he's lying" but in this case the audience has been taught to ditect lies yet the liar keeps arguing furiously! I wonder what these slanderers are calling those trained by Jehovah. Just imagine,Jesus is the HEAD of the CONGREGATION, Jesus Himself warned people of false prophets coming to deceive people using His name,OK you've IDENTIFIED the false prophet but who are the ones Jesus is using today and the CONGREGATION they're supervising? NO ANSWER. undecided undecided undecided In fact wonders shall never end walahi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Abuja Pastor, Great Johnson Philip Takes Succour To Widows, Orphans In Gwarimpa / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? / The Messages Of Grace And Hellfire: Which Has Had More Impact In Recent Times?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.