Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

De Bruyne Faces Two Months Off - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / De Bruyne Faces Two Months Off (490 Views)

Pogba Faces Two-year Ban After Failing Drug Test / Man City Faces Two-window Transfer Ban / Wayne Rooney Given Hour-long Dressing Down And Faces Two-week Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

De Bruyne Faces Two Months Off by bartz025(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne is likely to face a spell on the sidelines after injuring his right knee in training, the Premier League champions said on Wednesday.

The 27-year-old, who enjoyed a superb World Cup as Belgium advanced to the semi-finals, is currently undergoing tests to assess the gravity of the injury.

“Kevin De Bruyne is undergoing tests on his right knee after sustaining an injury in training on Wednesday,” read a club statement on its website.

The extent of the problem is yet to be known and we'll bring you further updates on Kevin’s condition in due course.” De Bruyne, who has been at Manchester City since 2015, scored eight goals and provided 16 assists last season in a sequence of dynamic performances for the champions.

De Bruyne faces two months out after suffering the injury when he caught his studs in the turf before leaving the training ground on crutches. The Daily Telegraph said he had suffered knee ligament damage similar to the injury he sustained in a league game with Everton in January 2016 and which kept him out of the team for two months.

Due to being given three weeks off following the World Cup he did not play a role in the Community Shield win against Chelsea but came on for a cameo role of half an hour in the 2-0 opening Premier League victory over Arsenal last Sunday.
[url]reveal.com.ng[/url]
Re: De Bruyne Faces Two Months Off by Harold4lyf(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
FTC.....YAH MAN
Re: De Bruyne Faces Two Months Off by Merimental(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
duration of lay off not yet confirmed undecided meanwhile YNWA
Re: De Bruyne Faces Two Months Off by frbona: 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
And that's why city couldn't defend their title
Re: De Bruyne Faces Two Months Off by bartz025(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
frbona:
And that's why city couldn't defend their title
am a United fan but I think it's likely for Liverpool to win it this season
Re: De Bruyne Faces Two Months Off by Kulas: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
Let this two months off not be true for my best player as it will affect our performance. I know Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool fans are happy over this news.
Re: De Bruyne Faces Two Months Off by frbona: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
bartz025:
am a United fan but I think it's likely for Liverpool to win it this season
I'll hold you to this
Re: De Bruyne Faces Two Months Off by mazimee(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2018
Kulas:
Let this two months off not be true for my best player as it will affect our performance. I know Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool fans are happy over this news.

My brother, I'm not worried about how we are going to faré. A big miss it will be but it will not change our game. Haven't you been watching our games, Bernardo Silva is beauty to behold in the same wing. What about David Silva, Gundogan, recently signed Mahrez and Young star Phil Folden from our Academy? These are pure class and Quality players for that same wing.

We have enough depth and well covered, we will still dominate the league and our beautiful football will be maintained. We are not like our neighbours that will park the bus with or without presence of their key player.

(1) (Reply)

Japan Send Home Basketball Players For Night With Women At Asian Games / Join For Free And Let's Cash Out Hundreds Together / Ballon D'or Winner Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.