Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja (34463 Views)

Shehu Sani: Aggrieved Nigerian Governors Should Join AAC, Sowore’s Party / Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit / Sowore's Party, AAC Records Massive Wins Over PDP In Two Rivers LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by SirBunky85(m): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ojiofor:
Sowore just want the title of former presidential candidate.............But will his Yoruba brothers vote for him?
did our igbo brothers vote for ojukwu wen he contested against obj?did we vote for orji uzor kalu wen he contested in 2007?senseless bigot

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by Arkayn: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
kindnyce:
Ex cultists sowore.
I hail thee

APC stooge. We see you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by Huchennar(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
The ugly truth is, we vote for political party and not individual credibility in this country. We ain't concerned if it is the same recycling old cargoes, that keep tranfering anyhow (even when transfer window has closed).
#ItCanOnlyGetBetter
#Huchennar

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by earnvest: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
Arkayn:

You are truly a fool. Dey there and keep voting for Buhari and his ilk. Abi you have not suffered enough, mumu.

No need to insult him man. He's entitled to follow whoever he feels like following. At the end of the day, it's the decisions we make today that determine what our children and grandchildren will enjoy (or suffer) tomorrow.
Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by lastempero: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
fallout87:
He is wasting time and money.

Anyways, I'm sure the APC benfecators who are financially supporting his campaign in order to undercut opposition momentum will reward him handsomely for his "work".

No he is only wasting time because I have not seen the money he wasted self.
Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by faithfavour: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
Where is the followership? Only popular online.
Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by FBIL: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
NOISY JOBLESS BOY LOOKING FOR WORK. BLOGGING THROUGH SAHARA DESERT REPORTERS CAN NO LONGER SUSTAIN FAMILY AS KIDS ARE GROWING AND PROBLEMS GROWING TOO grin
Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by earnvest: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
It's surprising the amount of energy some people are expending on here for someone they think is dead on arrival. If you think he doesn't stand a chance, why even sweat yourself commenting about it? Why not let him continue 'fooling' himself? Live and let live.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by Ojiofor: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
SirBunky85:
did our igbo brothers vote for ojukwu wen he contested against obj?did we vote for orji uzor kalu wen he contested in 2007?senseless bigot

Is that the reason you wont vote for your own blood brother?
There is God oh!
Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by la1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
with a "youth" population of approximately 90 million individuals,..sowore has decided to stare down the odds and step up to the plate, which puts him far ahead in my book,.. he might not have my vote but he surely has my admiration.

you cannot throw a stick at every dog that barks at you on your journey through life,..we can all learn a thing or two from his spirit and his drive.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by SirBunky85(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ojiofor:

Is that the reason you wont vote for your own blood brother? There is God oh!
iberibe gi di too much
Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by earnvest: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
la1:

with a "youth" population of approximately 90 million individuals,..sowore has decided to stare down the odds and step up to the plate, which puts him far ahead in my book,.. he might not have my vote but he surely has my admiration.

you cannot throw a stick at every dog that barks at you on your journey through life,..we can all learn a thing or two from his spirit and his drive.

Yes. In football, they say: "if you don't shoot, you can't score".
Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by Ojiofor: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
SirBunky85:
iberibe gi di too much

Nwanne ibu onye ODE!
Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by SirBunky85(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ojiofor:

Nwanne ibu onye ODE!
efulefu nwuru anwu
Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by Bluffly: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
This is Nigeria and not Africa. A party that cannot communicate their ideology from their name. What is his Ideology. People will not vote you because you are young.
Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by naifizzy: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
We have a cursed people... Who at night cry of the misrule and poor leadership. But in the day they condemn sincere vibrant potentially sound leaders.

The curse of a black man. Foolishness!!

Sowore, I wish you the best. I will support you the best way I can. If you loose which I hope not, your struggles and efforts will not be in vein. Generations to come will be inspired to Take it back from the thieving old hags... Aluta continual

And to those cursed youth with Foolishness tomorrow it might be you that could be disadvantaged by the rot in the society. Ritualism, Police Brutality and fatality, Kidnapping, Poor medical service, Accidents (Bad roads), Militancy, etc....

Sowore has a future. He lives in New York, he has a life and a wonderful career. If he looses he will go back to it.
But you all will continue in your misery and who knows things may get worse....

Wake Up Nigeria...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by wizseller: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Temptee101:
Though he is way better than buhari but Kingsley Moghalu beats all the presidential aspirants so far that declared their intention to run in terms of experience, capacity building and vision. He was invited to channels t.v sunrise daily program yesterday, you all need to see this man talk, so visionary and ready. He already has a laid out plans as to how Nigeria can attain greatest again. He has my vote, wish we could see beyond tribe, religion and nepotism. If we make mistake again, am afraid Nigeria will be doomed forever

That's the kind of President Nigeria needs

An innovative and thinking mind

Not a dead brain like buhari

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by Ojiofor: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
SirBunky85:
efulefu nwuru anwu

Nwa n'mefu puo no uzo kam hu ndi bu madu.
Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by stat(m): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Arkayn:

You are truly a fool. Dey there and keep voting for Buhari and his ilk. Abi you have not suffered enough, mumu.

Haaba....I thought Nairaland is forum that accommodate different opinions
Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by eneye1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lugbd office
Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by mikeljims(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Neyoor:

All hail Sowore, The Social Media President. cheesy wink wink

I don't know why this man is just wasting his time. Instead of him to face his Sahara Media squarely and be doing great like he used to do before. But now, Premium times, The cable and others have overtaken him while he is busy nursing an ambition that is seemingly a mirage.

Sowore cannot even win in his Local Govt in Ondo, let alone of winning one out of the whole 36 states.

He really needs to meet Ribadu for tutorial.

A big shame coming from you!

So because he can’t even win his local government in your own reality he shouldn’t try? Isn’t that what’s needed for the evil ones to continue partying. It’s disheartening when the so called youth who are being taken for granted and messed up on a daily are the one talking down on one of their own who’s trying to give them a voice.

Btw, where did Trump start? I’m sure you were one of these who taught Hilary had it in the bag already; well I did too!
So bottom line, It’s the audacity of hope! We may not get it this time but atleast they know the youth are capable of putting up a formidable opposition. But if people like you continue like this, sometimes I’m tempted to say we all deserve the sort of leader we have! It’s a shame!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by mikeljims(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
naifizzy:
We have a cursed people... Who at night cry of the misrule and poor leadership. But in the day they condemn sincere vibrant potentially sound leaders.

The curse of a black man. Foolishness!!

Sowore, I wish you the best. I will support you the best way I can. If you loose which I hope not, your struggles and efforts will not be in vein. Generations to come will be inspired to Take it back from the thieving old hags... Aluta continual

And to those cursed youth with Foolishness tomorrow it might be you that could be disadvantaged by the rot in the society. Ritualism, Police Brutality and fatality, Kidnapping, Poor medical service, Accidents (Bad roads), Militancy, etc....

Sowore has a future. He lives in New York, he has a life and a wonderful career. If he looses he will go back to it.
But you all will continue in your misery and who knows things may get worse....

Wake Up Nigeria...

The whole truth!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by zicoraads: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
earnvest:

No wahala. You can keep abreast of his activities and where he'll be visiting next on his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OSowore?hc_ref=ARR5fpWHrL8shfuj6iqIWnVVClDwj9hSwwUJTsecmHeDe7cXbrVpLxBVX6MNNDFXGmU

OK. I already follow him on Facebook, so I'll be on the look out.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by spiralwedge(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ojiofor:
Sowore just want the title of former presidential candidate.............But will his Yoruba brothers vote for him?

Yorubas don't vote based on tribes but rather on calculations. And they dont do crowd voting, but by individual conviction. In other words, tbey use their heads rather than being brainwashed like others.

Just for your information in case you didn't know. I'm not Yoruba o, just my observations
Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by isreal012(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
encourage the youths more rather than criticizing. The old men may not help in any way. Donald Duke and Sowore will make good leaders of Nigeria if given the opportunity to lead us. #ISTANDWITHDUKE&SOWORE#

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
sowore2019:
These are Organic crowd convinced by their conviction......WE DON'T BUY CROWD

This is a GREAT DAY! ✊���✊� The launch of the African Action Congress is here! Finally, a blueprint and a hope for Nigeria. Who says we are #INCONSEQUENTIAL? We WILL #TakeItBack. Thank you for your support and activism. Nigeria belongs to the dreamers! #AAC #NigeriaMustProgress #Action #TakeItBack #Sowore2019 #AfricanActionCongress #TheFutureIsHere #Sowore4President

Politics is a game of numbers bro grin
Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by millionboi(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
fallout87:
He is wasting time and money.

Anyways, I'm sure the APC benfecators who are financially supporting his campaign in order to undercut opposition momentum will reward him handsomely for his "work".
he lacks charisma
Re: Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja by Yahami(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
we shall take Nigeria back from them... all hail sowore

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail / DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party / Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.