Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku (10580 Views)

Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu / Chyna Iwuanyanwu Is Dead / Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by 3Ebisco: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party and frontline businessman, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu has declared his support for the presidential aspiration of former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar.

Chief Iwuanyanwu in company of other leaders of the PDP in Imo State received Atiku in Owerri during his visit to the state in continuation of his nationwide consultations with PDP stakeholders across the country.

According to Iwuanyanwu, “Atiku’s political journey has come a long way and he is particularly cut out for the demands of the time at this juncture in Nigeria’s political history. I will only retire finally after Atiku is installed. Atiku is an intelligent leader and he is the only one who can be fair to the Ibos.”

Speaking in the same vein, former Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives and gubernatorial aspirant in Imo State, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha says that Atiku will be the best president Nigeria will have in 2019.

Atiku, in company of a delegation led by the Director General of his presidential campaign organization and former Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, visited Owerri for a meeting with Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) stakeholders in Imo State in continuation of his nationwide consultations.

While welcoming Atiku into the state, the former deputy Speaker noted that “Atiku is well prepared to be president of Nigeria and he remains the best president Nigeria will have in 2019.”

After a close door private meeting with Chief Iwuanyanwu, Atiku proceeded to the PDP secretariat in Owerri where he met with the State Executive Council led by the state’s party chairman, Barrister Charles Ezekwem.

In his remarks, Atiku commends the warm welcome he and his entourage received from supporters in Imo State.

He said that his aspiration to become president in 2019 is borne out of his belief that Nigeria deserves a more competent leadership.

“Today our country is at a critical condition. The economy is not working as expected and millions of jobs have been lost. There is so much division everywhere and we need a leadership that can unite the country.

“If I secure the ticket of our great party and subsequently elected president, I am ready to listen to and appreciate the feelings from every part of the country. These are the challenges we face today and I am very humbled by the endorsement from leading party members from this state to my aspirations and I am even more determined in this mission to restore the country to prosperity and unity,” Atiku said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/2019-iwuanyanwu-ihedioha-declare.html

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by afrika4real(m): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
FCT. Who know these ones
Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by Bolustical: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
The main the reason history exists is the ability to learn from it. Our brothers don't learn.

They always support the sure-to-lose candidates only to cry out that the Yorubas betrayed them.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by Bolustical: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
"APC is an Islamic party only meant to advance the interests of the Northerners"-PDP/IPOB

It seems Kwankwaso, Atiku, Tambuwal, Lamido, Saraki,Makarfi, Shekarau etc (whom the Igbos obviously support) are from the South and are also Christians.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Ngige could have been Senate President, they refused to return him

Rochas is nursing presidential ambitions, they loathe him

Ojukwu contested in 2003, they preferred OBJ

Buhari contested alongside Okadigbo, they went for northern vice-Atiku

Now, they are embracing an Atiku over a relatively youthful and educated Kingsley Moghalu

Yet, come March 2019, YORUBAS BETRAYED US

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by imran147(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
Wailer dreamer...mitchew

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by hardywaltz(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
After they told us not to vote for an AboKi in 2015 today they are falling over themselves to campaign for an AboKi

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by Ivimilly: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
T
Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by frowland(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Haha, Iwuanyawu that cannot even win his polling unit. Atiku should stay away from that man.

15 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by mattonnairaland: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
At least you've got to lure some people to your course. Whichever way I think Atiku should rest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by tishbite41(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
what nonsense! Biafra is all we know

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by Calers: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
People decieving people

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Sai Baba.
Sai Buhari.

PDP?.
Never AGAIN.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by Yusuf54: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Atiku wan collect Ticket, Kwankwaso wan collect Ticket,Tambuwal wan collect Ticket,Saraki wan collect Ticket, Makarfi wan collect Ticket....The Party is about to explode..........

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by zlantanfan: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
But we don't need aboki

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
Funny lightweight politicians. cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bolustical:
yess
Bolustical:
hmm
We are waiting! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by Agritech(m): 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
PDP has many presidential aspirants, Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha shouldn't have declared support Atiku. They should have just said good thing about him and say good things about any other aspirant that comes to them.

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by rickyrex(m): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
If only osinbanjo will go as president I would have gone for my PVC. I prefer him to any soul contesting for president. I noticed when ever buhari is out of Nigeria. There seems to be a fresh air. And some innovative ideas seems to fall from osinbanjo himself. Just that I dislike APC. And I don't fancy they people PDP is bringing out

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by imran147(m): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
ottohan:

BMC zombies have already flooded the threads as locusts

E Dey pain your ass hahahhaha

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by frowland(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
ottohan:

BMC zombies have already flooded the threads as locusts
Whoever I support is totally none of your business. The vibrance of democracy is on its diversity in opinion. You are free to support whomever deems you fit and at the end majority decides.
Secondly, I am full blooded IMO citizen. So I have a say on whatever goes on there be it PDP, APC or the likes.
Advicing Atiku to stay away from Iwuanyawu is an advice a true imolite knows is in the best interest of Atiku.
Get that into your skull. All this blokes on NL that think every opinion is about PDP or APC needs their heads examined.

13 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by Realdeals(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
See them
Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by BafanaBafana: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
I reserve my comment till after their primaries
Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by sowore2019: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
They are gathering again

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by Huchennar(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
E'ji gi onu e si ede Enu o se n ro'fo Mouth can do only nothing Let your PVC speak for you #ItCanOnlyGetBetter #Huchennar
Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
Igbo you have started again...A repeat of 2015 !!!, You will soon loose out in 2023 and then you will realize you want Biafra. This is the time to shout Biafra but you will not. Nigeria is no longer ZOO? Are you now part of the Zoo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by Abagworo(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Okorocha has retired these men. None of them has value again in Imo politics as younger generation has taken over.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by hammer6F: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
ANY RIGHT THINKING PERSON KNOWS, ATIKU IS THE ONLY VIABLE ALTERNATIVE TO BUHARI.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by senatordave1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Abagworo:
Okorocha has retired these men. None of them has value again in Imo politics as younger generation has taken over.
Whats Buhari chances of winning imo

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by eleko1: 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
wink grin wink grin cheesy grin cool sad undecided undecided sad undecided sad confused pipu.Today No lefuledrum No Erection. ,.Tomorrow No BiafRat No Erection..Weeks later, Atikulate is our man.Anything Ipob jhudas support nah failure/ disaster dey end am

10 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Debt Profile Among Lowest In The World — Osinbajo / Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries / Boko Haram Attacks Forced Us To Send Back Non-natives – Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.