Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope (24739 Views)

Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) / Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by kristisking(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
madridguy:
Make I press some people mumu botton tongue

GEJ my hero

Jonathan did not get rival

Jonathan till 2019
He said the truth. We know truth is bitter to some people. Stop making mockery of GEJ. He is a true leader and not like the tyrant we have as president

2 Likes

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Lekewatt(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
cashlurd:
GEJ a true hero.... Nigerians miss u
ipob goon u mean?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by lexxwiz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
All I see are new Zombie Monika's everywhere. Pay them no attention, dey are only doing their job, country hard! Man must wack...
On topic, GEJ really goofed for not restructuring this country, my only beef with him.. He was a great great president nevertheless!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Edunwa302(m): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oya let's the typo e-war officially begin......I'm the moderator here
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by lawbabs: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
gidgiddy:
It is the duty of all well meaning people to stand up to tyranny. GEJ was a lot of things, both good and bad, but he wasn't a tyrant.

If I hear. Who shutdown NASS and forced tambuwal and others to climb gate? Who refused to give erosion ladder state ecological funds despite sharing it for PDP states? Who sent DSS to APC data centre to destroy it, and arrest their staff?

Forget what these politicians say. They will do worse than Buhari. They are gathering together not for ur interest but to protect their private interests, which Buhari had blocked.

I will rather pick a neutral party/candidate rather than pick these prostitutians.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by icedbreez(m): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
hardywaltz:
That was why ur tenure was short after u and that okpolo eyes Dezaini squandered our oil wealth
Sai Baba

Our Oil?
furu. Oil dey your backyard?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by OgaBuhari: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
icedbreez:

[color=#990000][/color]Our Oil?
furu. Oil dey your backyard?
my brother I wonder when northerners begin to dey get oil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Corrinthians(m): 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
He knows what he's saying. That was why his regime was so short lived. Local player. grin
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
OgaBuhari:
shut up dia
i will shut up .
And you will enjoy your ban
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Butterflyleo: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Corrinthians:
He knows what he's saying. That was why his regime was so short lived. Local player. grin

No mind the guy. He does not know he was speaking about himself.

He was very tyrannical with looting. A tyrant who could boldly declare to international community that stealing is not corruption and who could tyrannically ask how much did Jim Nwobodo stole Steal.

A very tyrannical man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
franchasng:
this is the only problem I have with Yorubas angry

I have been warning u guys, desist from supporting impunity so disaster won't befall your land in future.

Leave Goodluck alone. He wasn't exceptional in terms of managing the national resources, and of course u don't expect him to because one president can't monitor everything but he made sure our economy was booming and there were jobs and businesses were booming and Naira had value at 197/$, and he listens whenever Nigerians complain of anything in his government, he quickly addresses it to suit what Nigerians want which was why many called him weak.

So God gave u people a wicked, heartless, unfit tyrant which Yoruba people keep supporting, future won't forget even if man tries to forget.

But you guys are seeing glaring leadership failure and tyranny of Buhari yet keep on calling him man of integrity how pls

Buhari doesn't listen to Nigerians, Goodluck does.

Nigerians complained that Berth Nnaji the then minister of power did this and that, Goodluck sacked him immediately without delay or trying to justify or cover him up.

Nigerians complained about Stella Odua the then minister of aviation, Goodluck sacked her asap without justifying anything, he listens when Nigerians cry or complain.

Northerners complained of Gen. Ihejirika killing northerners when Ihejirika as then COAS tried to end Boko Haram once and for all but as soon as northerners complained, Goodluck sacked Ihejirika without any delay, again he listened.

He increased fuel pump price and removed subsidy, Nigerians protested and Goodluck listened and reversed it.

But Buhari is so wicked, so heartless, so tyrannical that he doesn't listen to Nigerians nor anybody except foreign powers yet u Yorubas support him and justify his tyrannic government with all manner of excuses.

Nigerians complained of SARS, Buhari refused to listen or even address it not until he traveled out and Osinbajo the better human listened and ordered overhaul of SARS.

Nigerians complained of Burutai COAS Buhari don't care!

Nigerians complained about Kemi Adeosun forging certificate, Buhari don't care!

The missing billions with NNPC, Buhari never queried the NNPC GMD for it!

Nigerians complained of Police IGP, Buhari don't care and does nothing!

Buhari increased fuel pump price, Nigerians cried, Buhari didn't care and Yorubas justifies it!

How many will I list here, karma and nature is watching o. Watch your back, life is bigger than u guys think.

Will UK ever believe they will be relegated in terms of technology and global politics and economy ever in life Look at them now sinking like Titanic, hmmm lipsrsealed

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a ogogoro drinking burukutu sipping bastard .
Sai Baba forever .
Buhari till 2023
Then Osinbanjo take over till 2031 .
APC forever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
rickyrex:
so u were the mumu he referred to. He really pressed the mumu out of you
you don’t know jackshit . Lmao

1 Like

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Shelumiel: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
hardywaltz:
That was why ur tenure was short after u and that okpolo eyes Dezaini squandered our oil wealth
Sai Baba
Baba that is sending Myetti Allah and their cattle breeders to chase us out of our farmlands is better Ko? Idiot
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
HaileSelassie:
sadYes, of course...

Buhari's hypocritical and nepotistic stance has made GEJ look like a saint.

Why the Drunkard no go get mouth, when e be say the king na clown! undecided

I could hardly see a difference.. They both contributed to the comatose situation of this contraption.

I could even excuse GEJ for not being ready for Presidency, he got there in a roll-a-dice fashion.

But this Daura President... May thunder blast and shrink hia already shrunken balls... angry

You mean you contested three times to give us this crappy version of governance...

And to Imagine that this failure is seeking to prolong this Armageddon is so sickening!

Pukes!!! undecided

I sorry for Nigeria Tru Tru! cry

This one has sold his soul!! You're so cheap bruv
Do we need to reply this tin?
No, it will be a wasting of time.
Keep reveling in whatever you believe.
Swerve!

1 Like

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by akaahs(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Eponbubu:
Very useless, clueless and ogogoro zipping bastard.
I can understand u re used to those words u type up there because the man responsible for ur fertilisation is exact replica of those words.

1 Like

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by dajavula(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
4601CE:

But he was useless and stupid.
Gej is a ogogoro sipping Dundee

Are you too young to rule?

1 Like

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by mechanics(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Tyranny indeed.
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by spafu(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
post=70310683:
Lol....
Ineffectual buffoon is talking!
Yes, talking more sense than the useless vegetative being that has zombirize your sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Shelumiel: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
excomarow:

Why him no go be your hero

Thief vs Ole grin
It is better for a thief to be my hero than for a terrorist /murderer (Buhari).
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by MENTORCH(m): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
People were saying Jonathan’s regime corruption was too much, has the corruption been eliminated.
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by babadee1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
gidgiddy:
It is the duty of all well meaning people to stand up to tyranny. GEJ was a lot of things, both good and bad, but he wasn't a tyrant.

He was a loser and he allowed a lot of terrible things to happen under his rule. The fact that things are bad now does not mean we should forget the recent past and allow a loser to rebrand himself.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Alva2018: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
True talk
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by hardywaltz(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shelumiel:
Baba that is sending Myetti Allah and their cattle breeders to chase us out of our farmlands is better Ko? Idiot
GEJ is their life patron

1 Like

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Vested(m): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
HaileSelassie:
sadYes, of course...

I could hardly see a difference.. They both contributed to the comatose situation of this contraption.

I could even excuse GEJ for not being ready for Presidency, he got there in a roll-a-dice fashion.

But this Daura President... May thunder blast and shrink his already shrunken balls... angry

You mean you contested three times to give us this crappy version of governance...

And to Imagine that this failure is seeking to prolong this Armageddon is so sickening!

Pukes!!! undecided

Those highlighted words of yours are really thought-provoking.
It's scary truth at its purest form.
Nigeria really has a long way to go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Vested(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
HaileSelassie:
sadYes, of course...

But this Daura President... May thunder blast and shrink his already shrunken balls... angry

Pukes!!! undecided

Those highlighted words of yours are really thought-provoking.
It's scary truth at its purest form.
Nigeria really has a long way to go indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Shelumiel: 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
hardywaltz:

GEJ is their life patron
You be super mumu! The first official secretary of Myetti Allah is Baba. And here you are vomiting rubbish all in the name of supporting a deranged old man who only delights in making trips to London to take care of his genitals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Princedapace(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
4601CE:
Kikiki grin
Gej is the worst and most useless President Nigeria ever had

Oh boy, no president useless reach Buhari baba..

Buhari useless o. Can u imagine, he holds the record to be the most traveling president in the world..

He holds the record of the only president in modern democracy to have spent 100 days in another country's capital for medicals..

How can u have a president who couldn't fire his Inspector general of police for violating his executive order? Such a president is a pus*y

Mehn, Buhari is just clueless and useless.. Where I got so tired of Buhari was when he was the only head of state who attended the The International Criminal Court meeting while others sent in rep.
In a sane country, Buhari can not win class rep election.

I mean there is nothing he can sell to any smart person..

The only reason his followers are following is because of religious sentiment.. He can't even speak well, he doesn't have presidential swag, he is not have charisma.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by omoiyalayi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
madridguy:
Make I press some people mumu botton tongue

GEJ my hero

Jonathan did not get rival

Jonathan till 2019

Lolzzzzzzzzz grin
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by bluefilm: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
cashlurd:
GEJ a true hero.... Nigerians miss u

Which Nigerians?

Abeg comot dia joor¬ angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. / Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race / 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.