Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Meet An Organic/natural Remedies Life And Health Coach - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet An Organic/natural Remedies Life And Health Coach (348 Views)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / Nairalanders, These 100% Organic, Natural Food Supplements Might Interest You / Nairalanders, These 100% Organic, Natural Food Supplements Might Interest You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet An Organic/natural Remedies Life And Health Coach by adonaimart(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
There are natural remedies in toothpaste that can cure tooth ache, mouth odour, prevent holes in the teeth and treat gum diseases...etc. Also, there are tested natural remedies in pantyliners/sanitary napkins that eliminates 99.9% infection & bacteria in women and prevent prostrate enlargement in men. The same applies to treating of menstrual cramps and vaginal infections.
Imagine a cup that converts your water from acidic(reduces immunity) to alkaline (increases immunity)
Imagine a cooking pot that keeps your food alkaline & retains nutrients, does not denature your food
Imagine a shoe that energizes you & helps recover someone recover from stroke...etc
Imagine a natural antibiotic that helps you fight diseases, terminal ailments & boosts your immunity
Imagine a soap that clears any kind of skin infection or body odour
Imagine a deodorant that eliminates bad body odour & keeps you dry...
Having lasting health is possible. With good health, you live your life fully. Check my signature and find out more about remedies that can make you healthy and wealthy.

(1) (Reply)

Preparing For Pregnancy / Man Pushes 15 Hard-boiled Eggs Down His Anus, What Happened Afterwards Shockes. / How To Stop Pimple With Vegan Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.