Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? (1948 Views)

How Come Most Of Those Islands Around East Africa Are French Speaking / Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? / How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
why is it that alot of Nigerians don't like S&M just missionary boring sex, and most of our men prefer being the dominant one in sex rather than their women.
I'm telling you, S&M with the woman being the dominant one can really be fun, it gets your adrenaline going, its like being on one of those scary rides in an amusement park and getting a hard on at the same time.
That is why I love S&M with the woman being the dominant one and me being the submissive one, it drives me wild and gets me excited too.
Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
mhd5757:
why is it that alot of Nigerians don't like S&M just missionary boring sex, and most of our men prefer being the dominant one in sex rather than their women.
I'm telling you, S&M with the woman being the dominant one can really be fun, it gets your adrenaline going, its like being on one of those scary rides in an amusement park and getting a hard on at the same time.
That is why I love S&M with the woman being the dominant one and me being the submissive one, it drives me wild and gets me excited too.
u mumu o. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by NnamdiN: 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
And you think you're a man?
Who do you this thing? sad sad sad
Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by 93Miles: 12:41am On Aug 16, 2018
Pics or I don't believe it
Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by Kudducini(m): 12:49am On Aug 16, 2018
grin
Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 16, 2018
NnamdiN:
And you think you're a man?
Who do you this thing? sad sad sad
Trust me I am a man. This is just a role that I like to play with a woman behind closed doors and is not like I want the woman to control me my whole life. I just want her to play the role of a dominaterix during sex.
Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by DonroxyII: 2:15am On Aug 16, 2018
Lol, weird societies with weird sexual explorations ... Most Nigerians ain't that weird to this stage yet .... we gon be there someday grin
Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by blujoi(m): 3:24am On Aug 16, 2018
I think you are wrong here. There a quite a number of Nigerians into S&M but its kept top secret. Its a culture thing, most Nigerians don't discuss their sexuality openly, they only do that within a tight circle of friends. And I bet you a lot of Nigerians have a colorful and vibrant sex life and escapades.

2 Likes

Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by pafo(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2018
Abeg, I don't know what S & M means o.

I only know sadomasochism, and if that is what the op is implying, I think he doesn't know the meaning of it.
Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by donjobill: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2018
mhd5757:

Trust me I am a man. This is just a role that I like to play with a woman behind closed doors and is not like I want the woman to control me my whole life. I just want her to play the role of a dominaterix during sex.

You like to play with a woman behind closed doors. Yet you're wondering why you're not seeing most nigerians openly practising it. Or how many Nigerians' private lives have you accessed for you to have arrived at your conclusion?

In BDSM circles, guys, like your type, who do it only when they're on heat are termed as sexual slaves, in contrast with lifestyle slaves
Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by donjobill: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2018
pafo:

I only know sadomasochism, and if that is what the op is implying, I think he doesn't know the meaning of it.

The OP is referring to slave & Mistress by s & M.

1 Like

Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by donjobill: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2018
blujoi:
I think you are wrong here. There a quite a number of Nigerians into S&M but its kept top secret. Its a culture thing, most Nigerians don't discuss their sexuality openly, they only do that within a tight circle of friends. And I bet you a lot of Nigerians have a colorful and vibrant sex life and escapades.

True!
I think the Op is presently struggling to come into terms with his inner urge.
Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
pafo:

Of course I know the meaning its receiving a little bit of pain from the dominant woman.
I know about it more than you do but I am not going to say more. So you will have to Google it if you want to know more about it.
Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
donjobill:

You like to play with a woman behind closed doors. Yet you're wondering why you're not seeing most nigerians openly practising it. Or how many Nigerians' private lives have you accessed for you to have arrived at your conclusion?

In BDSM circles, guys, like your type, who do it only when they're on heat are termed as sexual slaves, in contrast with lifestyle slaves
You are absolutely right in the last paragraph.

1 Like

Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by bdsm: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Op many Nigerians are not into it becos they dont even know wat it means. Those that are a little enlightened about it dont practise it becos they are vanilla. Those who practise it privately deny it openly becos of discrimination. S & M is gradually gaining ground in Nigeria since the release of that movie...
Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
bdsm:
Op many Nigerians are not into it becos they dont even know wat it means. Those that are a little enlightened about it dont practise it becos they are vanilla. Those who practise it privately deny it openly becos of discrimination. S & M is gradually gaining ground in Nigeria since the release of that movie...
Are you talking about "50 shades of grey"? The movie is not really that good, it would have been better if they made the man to be the submissive one and the woman to be the dominant one but instead they made the woman to be the submissive while the man to be the dominant. That is a huge turnoff.
Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by bdsm: 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
mhd5757:

Are you talking about "50 shades of grey"? The movie is not really that good, it would have been better if they made the man to be the submissive one and the woman to be the dominant one but instead they made the woman to be the submissive while the man to be the dominant. That is a huge turnoff.
Thats true i prefer a woman in charge.
Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by meobizy(f): 1:20am On Aug 18, 2018
So this is Onila’s new account.
Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
BDSM = Bondage Dominance Sadomasochism. It is practised much in the USA. Personally, I have an interest in D/s. Dominance and submission. I prefer to be submissive since the majority of men in the USA are no longer alpha. Many women have to be both a man and a women in our society. It would be nice just to be the women.

I'm also curious about being a dominant to a black man. It's mostly white men in America that have a fetish of being dominated by black women. I have very little attraction to white men. I do have a fantasy of dominating a young Alpha male.

donjobill:

The OP is referring to slave & Mistress by s & M.
Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by donjobill: 12:43am On Jul 22, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
BDSM = Bondage Dominance Sadomasochism. It is practised much in the USA. Personally, I have an interest in D/s. Dominance and submission. I prefer to be submissive since the majority of men in the USA are no longer alpha. Many women have to be both a man and a women in our society. It would be nice just to be the women.

I'm also curious about being a dominant to a black man. It's mostly white men in America that have a fetish of being dominated by black women. I have very little attraction to white men. I do have a fantasy of dominating a young Alpha male.

You prefer to settle down as a submissive wife. You also have an urge to explore your dominant side with a willing black play-partner.
cheesy
Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2019
For me the most I will ever do will be to fućk a married woman.

All this talk about BDSM is sexual perversion as far as I'm concerned
Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by Junkie1: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2019
SOUNDS LIKE YOU CALL HER "MUMMY" DURING SEX TOO SMH
Re: How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? by Unrated900(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2019
If you want s and m go and carry a prostitute

Tell her to tie you with cow ropes from head to toe

And you will enjoy your s and m

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine / She Never Asks Of My Wife / 20 Sweet And Sensual Ways On How To Romance Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.