Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO (15945 Views)

Highlights From Almustapha (General Abacha's CSO) Interview With Brekete Fm. / 2023: Sanwo-olu’s Deputy, Hamzat May Run For Senate / I May Run For 2023 Presidency – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by sarrki(m): 4:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Hamza Al-Mustapha, former Chief Security Officer to late Head of State, General Sani Abacha, says he will join the presidential race if prevailed upon by Nigerians to do so.

Mr Al-Mustapha, a retired major, gave the indication Wednesday in Kaduna in an interview shortly after a meeting with United Christian Leaders Eagle Eye Forum which backed him to join the 2019 presidential race.

“I am not going to announce myself contesting for a presidential seat, but if people say so that, is the wishes of the people.

”I am not a power tasty person, if I am, I would have lost my personality long before now, but when people gather to speak and the decision is by them, then it is a call to serve,” he said.

Mr Al-Mustapha, a retired major, gave the indication Wednesday in Kaduna in an interview shortly after a meeting with United Christian Leaders Eagle Eye Forum which backed him to join the 2019 presidential race.

“I am not going to announce myself contesting for a presidential seat, but if people say so that, is the wishes of the people.

”I am not a power tasty person, if I am, I would have lost my personality long before now, but when people gather to speak and the decision is by them, then it is a call to serve,” he said.

According to him, his focus is the protection of the right of Nigerians as provided under the law.

Mr Al-Mustapha also spoke on the security situation in the country and called for the reintroduction of toll gates, which he described as an effective buffer of uncovering illegal weapons and movement of criminals.

He also called for the overhaul of the Police Act to strengthen policing at the local level in the country.

Mr Al-Mustapha particularly said local government councils must be allowed to work effectively, so as to tackle local challenges including security.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/280345-i-may-run-for-president-al-mustapha-ex-abacha-cso.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Hamza Al-Mustapha, former Chief Security Officer to late Head of State, General Sani Abacha, says he will join the presidential race if prevailed upon by Nigerians to do so.

Mustapha of all people?!
Well, some children of hate may prevail on him to contest tho, as long as it is against Baba Buhari.
Children of perdition!
Prevail kill u dia!

Sai Baba we know.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by sarrki(m): 4:30am On Aug 16, 2018
What an effrontery?

Children of hate will still say anything but Baba

Hatred can blind ones reasoning

I am sure he’s contesting under pdp

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:30am On Aug 16, 2018
There was a country!
Mustapha of all people!!

Mustapha the 2nd in command to the Devil himself!
(The younger generations can Google him up to know the kind of person trying to rule them.)
Nigeria our country.
Jesus wept!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Morbeta11(m): 5:45am On Aug 16, 2018
Oke na Oso...... Ngwere Na Oso....(.meaning)

Rat on the run...... Lizard on the run... That's the case of my dear country.

12 Likes

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Obinwenite(m): 5:50am On Aug 16, 2018
Pls i need to understand what you mean by children of hate?you people are being paid to destabilize this country.Spamming every thread,castigating everyone that will be contesting against PMB.If you support PMB with no visible achievement, then Al-mustapha has every reason to contest,after all they are birds of the same feather.
We say we need young president who will change things in Nigeria, but at every opportunity we castigate the young ones who have declared interest,while absolving PMB.2019 is pregnant, and no one knows tomorrow.....
post=70316972:

Well, some children of hate may prevail on him to contest tho, as long as it is against Baba.
Children of perdition!

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55am On Aug 16, 2018
Obinwenite:
Pls i need to understand what you mean by children of hate?you people are being paid to destabilize this country.Spamming every thread,castigating everyone that will be contesting against PMB.If you support PMB with no visible achievement, then Al-mustapha has every reason to contest, after all they are birds of the same feather.
We say we need young president who will change things in Nigeria, but at every opportunity we castigate the young ones who have declared interest,while absolving PMB.2019 is pregnant, and no one knows tomorrow.....
Only the blind will talk about no visible achievement in the present government, so we are not supirsed at all.

By the way, Go and contest in Peace now!
Who is stopping you?!
Or you can go and pull Mustapha out by force to come and rule you.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by pussygotlips: 6:13am On Aug 16, 2018
he will surely win yoruba land

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by MayhorE(m): 6:20am On Aug 16, 2018
Ghosts every where, rising to take the seat of power.
Nigerians which way?
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Wantedmiller: 6:23am On Aug 16, 2018
Under which Party?
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by sarrki(m): 6:23am On Aug 16, 2018
pussygotlips:
he will surely win yoruba land

All Igbo land will be a landslide for him

It was from there you here anything aside Buhari

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by chriskosherbal(m): 6:24am On Aug 16, 2018
Hahahahaha grin cheesy grin

I laugh in tongues .....Nigeria my country .

Meanwhile see my signature. ....now in lagos
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by sarrki(m): 6:24am On Aug 16, 2018
Wantedmiller:
Under which Party?

Which kind question be this

Pdp of-course

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Sharpshooota: 6:27am On Aug 16, 2018
Since Buhari the coup plotter and enemy of democracy did it.....

All former dictators now wants to replicate the same thing...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by sarrki(m): 6:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Sharpshooota:

What about the first coup plotters in Nigeria?

Do you know them ?

If you don’t know let me tell you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:36am On Aug 16, 2018
This murderer has the guts to utter this rubbish cos the vegetable in London emboldened him by canonizing Abacha. I'm sure buhari himself would sponsor El mustapha if ever he plans to take this joke farther.

2 Likes

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Just imagine these people! Mustapha be like if buhari can do it with all his cluelesssness and daftness, so can I. SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by zynellsmum(f): 6:43am On Aug 16, 2018
sarrki:

All Igbo land will be a landslide for him

It was from there you here anything aside Buhari
please you guys most times get this wrong most igbos are not interested in the 2019 elections.its only here on Nairaland I get to see you guys refer to anyone that’s not in support of Buhari as igbos/ipob/pigs undecided,why all the hate amongst ourselves going back to history none of this men were all that good but the way everyone develops sudden amnesia baffles me.Please you all should stop fighting for politicians.Apc and Pdp Is still the same thing..we come here and spew hatred for each other while they are at closed doors having fun with each other,then during elections they come out and start pretending to fight,it’s a competition so it’s expected.After that they go back to be together

17 Likes

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by zynellsmum(f): 6:46am On Aug 16, 2018
Every body feels they have the right to govern the country,they develop sudden amnesia and forget what they have done and still Nigerians would vote for them.i won’t be surprised if the devil decides to contest for presidency and people still vote him in........

1 Like

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Racoon(m): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
What an effrontery? Children of hate will still say anything but Baba.Hatred can blind ones reasoning.I am sure he’s contesting under pdp
[/s]
And what is the difference between Al-Mustapha & Buhari Both of them are all killers that were part of regimes of terror who came in by military coups. undecided

Both never merit their being in the Nigerian military-but no thanks to the defective quota system.Both dont have any military honours e.g. PSS, MSS, MNI, etc attached to their names because they never passed any strategic military promotion exams.

10 Likes

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Joevics(m): 6:50am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70317446:

Go and contest in Peace now.
Who is stopping you?!
Or you can go and pull Mustapha out by force to come and rule you.
Swerve abeg!

7 Likes

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:52am On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=Joevics post=70318275][/quote]
Hehehehe cheesy wink

1 Share

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:54am On Aug 16, 2018
zynellsmum:
Every body feels they have the right to govern the country,they develop sudden amnesia and forget what they have done and still Nigerians would vote for them.i won’t be surprised if the devil decides to contest for presidency and people still vote him in........
You've said it all sis.
It's a pity the country is like this.
Thank God we still have sensible youths like you around.
All hope is not lost.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by dahmie2013: 6:54am On Aug 16, 2018
What an insult! See what we have reduced 2 as a country. 4 dis poor excuse 4 a man 2 open his filthy mouth 2 talk dis trash, we have a long way 2 go!

3 Likes

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Wantedmiller: 7:12am On Aug 16, 2018
sarrki:

Pdp of-course
hmmmmmm, there is fire on the mountain!
People Should start Running
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Maxymilliano(m): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2018
Every Nigerian has a right to seek or contest for any elective position in Nigeria as long as he or she meets the constitutional requirements ...
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Built2last: 7:27am On Aug 16, 2018
Musty for president
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Votewisely2019: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2018
You lost the opportunity to be Nigeria's president, a long time ago. With all due respect sir, don't run for president.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Corrinthians(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2018
In PDP supporters' voice: anything but Buhari.

Watch Al Musty become their hero overnight. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by 7lives: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70316978:
There was a country!
Mustapha of all people!!

Why are you surprised?, Reverend King and even Evans the kidnapper are also warming up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2018
7lives:

Why are you surprised?, Reverend King and even Evans the kidnapper are also warming up.
Jooooooor o!
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by arcnomec(m): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2018
sarrki:

Pdp of-course

Sometimes I read some of your comments with utter dismay.....Please can you google about Green party of Nigeria(GPN),if you care to know which platform the retired major belongs to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku's Aide Fires Back At Oshiomhole, Says Atiku Will Retire Buhari To Daura / Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri / Ikeja Police College Renovation Nearing Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.