Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Shop With Your Tbc: Oshogbo & Environs Ileya Full Tbc Shopping - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shop With Your Tbc: Oshogbo & Environs Ileya Full Tbc Shopping (647 Views)

TBC Exchange: See Over $855 TBC Cash Withdrawal Testimonials in Just few weeks / How Real Is TBC / I Want To Sell My TBC Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shop With Your Tbc: Oshogbo & Environs Ileya Full Tbc Shopping by emyzon: 5:31am On Aug 16, 2018
TBC BUSINESS INT PRESENTS ILEYA FULL TBC SHOPPING!!!

ARE YOU IN OSHOGBO AND ITS ENVIRONS

DO YOU HAVE TBC OR YOU WILL LIKE TO INVEST IN TBC

COME LEARN HOW TO EXCHANGE YOUR TBC TO CASH TO THE TUNE OF 300K MONTHLY AND ALSO SHOP WITH YOUR TBC!!!

VARIOUS GOODS THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR FULL TBC ARE RICE, SEMO, GARRI, INDOMIE, RAM, CHICKEN, VEGETABLE OIL, PALM OIL AND OTHERS!
OTHERS GOODS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR 50/50 50%TBC AND 50%CASH.

NOTE: ONLY REGISTERED MEMBERS OF TBCBUSINESS INT. CAN SHOP WITH THEIR TBC!

DATE: SATURDAY 18TH AUGUST, 2018
VENUE: JOINTHIERS COOPERATIVE BUILDING OPPOSITE CAPITAL HOTEL, OSOGBO OSUN-STATE.
TIME: 10AM PROMPT

NOTE: TBC SHOPPING EVENTS IN MORE STATES COMING SOON!

FOR MORE ENQUIRIES ABOUT TBC & HOW TO GET YOUR TBC TODAY, WHATSAPP ME ON +2349036689750

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Company To Invest $80m In Ondo Bitumen / Dalecoin News Update /video / How To Identify Fake And Scam Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.