Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread (4030 Views)

TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 6:27am On Aug 16, 2018
Here's my Infinix Smart 2 Review video. Ask your questions about this device. I got you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXv4hXvtRfg

Infinix Smart 2 Full specs
Display Size: 5.5 inch HD+
Display Type: IPS LCD
Resolution: 1440X 720 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~293 ppi density)
Chipset: Mediatek MT6739
CPU: Quad-core 1.5GHz
GPU: PowerVR GE8100
Network: GSM/EDGE/GPRS/WCDMA/4G/LTE
SIM: True Dual SIM (2 nanosim)
Primary Camera: 13 MP dual flash
Secondary Camera: 8MP with dual flash
Memory: 16GB Storage Expandable
RAM: 1GB
Battery Capacity: 3050mAh battery
Price: 33K

*cheers* cheesy

Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 6:28am On Aug 16, 2018
More pics

cc Lalasticlala

Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by ryfoz(m): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2018
No qstn, not an infinix fan

Me just following you till you review interesting brands cry
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by ayodeleson210(m): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
does it support GLO 4 LTE network?
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by tbadejo25: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
henry007:
More pics

cc Lalasticlala

Nice!
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Clever660: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
I am currently using the phone. But they lie for that Etisalat promo. I buy the Etisalat sim because of it. I entered the pin for infinix for data bonus but they say my device didn't support it . and Etisalat network is very slow. In fact it has no service for browsing in some areas. I will definitely throway the Etisalat sim and put itel and glo.
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Clever660: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
I think airtel and sim is far better than Etisalat in terms of browsing even more cheap. Etisalat with there useless network is giving 40mb for 100, imagine. Glo and itel is 100 mb for 100 naira.. 500mb is 500 Nair for Etisalat but glo 1gig for 500 Nair, airtel 750 mb for 500. The useless Etisalat just 500 mb for 500 "upon say the service is frustrating.
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
ryfoz:

What brand(s) are you interested in? grin
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
ayodeleson210:

No
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Tonyreal49(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
ayodeleson210:

Yes
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:39am On Aug 17, 2018
henry007:

What brand(s) are you interested in? grin

Hmmm...for starters Doggee, Leagoo, Elephone and Homtom

Check out Homtom S99

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2018
ryfoz:

Hmmm...for starters Doggee, Leagoo, Elephone and Homtom

Check out Homtom S99

Anyone that isn't unpopular?
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by kenomobola(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
henry007:
Here's my Infinix Smart 2 Review video. Ask your questions about this device. I got you!

*cheers* cheesy

Hi. I have a suggestion, why don't you include text transcripts of your videos to spice up your reviews a bit? I know it'll take some extra work, but I believe it will be worth it.
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
kenomobola:

Hi. I have a suggestion, why don't you include text transcripts of your videos to spice up your reviews a bit? I know it'll take some extra work, but I believe it will be worth it.

i do this from YouTube end in all my videos, just tap the cc on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by bravesoul247(m): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
This device is cool for such price again.
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by bravesoul247(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
ayodeleson210:
check the spec online. This one 2 people are giving different answers
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by ryfoz(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
henry007:

Anyone that isn't unpopular?

grin no sir, popularity is what is making those companies suck people of their hard-earned moni and I refuse to follow such crowd ever AGAIN
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 2:41am On Aug 18, 2018
ryfoz:

grin no sir, popularity is what is making those companies suck people of their hard-earned moni and I refuse to follow such crowd ever AGAIN

Well in order to be interesting, you must either be already popular by consistency or by doing something new.

What are these guys bringing that is new?
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Pikachu1000(m): 6:18am On Aug 18, 2018
henry007:

*cheers* cheesy

Nice Content,
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:39am On Aug 18, 2018
[/quote][quote author=henry007 post=70377606]

Well in order to be interesting, you must either be already popular by consistency or by doing something new.

What are these guys bringing that is new?

That popularity issue is just in 9ja here only cos folks are either superstitious or biased concerning any unknown thing.

But what's new? What are Infinix and Tecno bringing that's new? But u know what let's forget about it. I have my YouTube to give me any review I need
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
ryfoz:

That popularity issue is just in 9ja here only cos folks are either superstitious or biased concerning any unknown thing.

But what's new? What are Infinix and Tecno bringing that's new? But u know what let's forget about it. I have my YouTube to give me any review I need

You're beating around the bush grin

Thought we already agreed that the unpopular brands you mentioned were interesting and others aren't. embarassed

Pikachu1000:

Nice Content,

Thanks
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
henry007:

You're beating around the bush grin

Thought we already agreed that the unpopular brands you mentioned were interesting and others aren't. embarassed

No comment...
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nonichuks: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
ryfoz:

Is this phone worth it to buy?
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by ryfoz(m): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
nonichuks:

Is this phone worth it to buy?

Not to me amyway
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Anegbettedude: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2018
Clever660:
I am currently using the phone. But they lie for that Etisalat promo. I buy the Etisalat sim because of it. I entered the pin for infinix for data bonus but they say my device didn't support it . and Etisalat network is very slow. In fact it has no service for browsing in some areas. I will definitely throway the Etisalat sim and put itel and glo.
fault is from etisalat I had a friend who they help fixed back.
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Dopenigga(m): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
pls users of the smart 2 pro,can you help drop some reviews of the device.planning to get one soonest
Re: Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Peruzzi: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
i bought one. and i regret buying it. it takes like one whole day to charge.

(1) (Reply)

In Case U Dn't Knw, This Is What I Call An iPhone X In An Android Phone's Shadow / Reasons You Should Stop Using Memory Card On Your Phone / China, Why???? Tech Gurus, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.