Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar (2074 Views)

U.S. To Iran: Coronavirus Won't Save You From Sanctions / USA Female Soldiers Go Viral - Twerking On The Way To IRAN WAR!! / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2018
The number of countries switching to national currencies to settle bilateral trade deals is growing in the face of the US weaponization of the dollar.

When US President Donald Trump re-imposed sanctions on Iran last week, he warned that any company doing deals with the Iranians in dollars would also be subject to sanctions.

Several Russian companies are also under US sanctions, while Trump’s tweet last week doubling tariffs on imports of Turkish steel has caused Turkey’s currency to crash more than 20 percent against the US dollar.

On Tuesday, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and his Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu said they backed using national currencies, not the US dollar, in bilateral trade.

Lavrov told a joint news conference with Cavusoglu in Ankara that identical processes have been happening in trade with Iran.

“Not only with Turkey and Iran, we’re also arranging and already implementing payments in national currencies with the People’s Republic of China,” he said.

Iran and Turkey are already using national currencies following an agreement last October, with a similar arrangement also in place between Iran and India.

Lavrov echoed statements by Russian President Vladimir Putin, saying he was confident “the grave abuse of the role of the US dollar as a global reserve currency will result over time in the weakening and demise of its role.”

There have already been settlements in national currencies between Russia and the BRICS - the bloc that also includes Brazil, India, China and South Africa.

Elsewhere across the world, Nigeria has introduced China’s yuan as an alternative trading currency to the US dollar.

First auction of yuan in Nigeria

Last month, Nigeria’s central bank sold yuan at its first auction of the Chinese currency, two months after it agreed a $2.5 billion swap with Beijing.

Nigeria is Africa’s biggest nation by population and its largest economy due to its oil exports. The OPEC member imports heavily from China which is Nigeria’s biggest trading partner after the US.

Trade volumes between China and Nigeria totaled $9.2 billion in 2017, with the African country running a big deficit through its $7.6 billion imports.

China has also signed a three-year swap worth $4.8 billion with South Africa and similar deals with other emerging markets, some of which have been selling renminbi in businesses.

Moreover, an unfolding trade war between the US and China is taking its toll on their bilateral trade while American sanctions on Iran are raising interest in oil trade in yuan.
PressTV-Iran sanctions raise interest in oil trade in yuan
The launch of yuan-denominated Shanghai futures in March has created a lot of enthusiasm among international companies seeking to tap China's bustling commodity markets.

China has threatened to retaliate by slapping duties on several American commodities, including oil which has been flowing in greater volumes to the world’s biggest consumer of crude in recent years.

According to energy experts, a cut in Chinese purchases of US oil may boost Iran’s sales, which Washington is trying to curb with new sanctions due to "snap back" on November 4.

China war on USD:

China, the world’s BIGGEST oil importer is moving away from the dollar, by paying for imported oil in Chinese currency. And it doesn’t end with China. Venezuela, Iran, Qatar, Russia & now Nigeria are also using the Chinese Yuan to settle their own oil trades.
— World Strategist (@chiefasian) August 6, 2018

China’s launch of yuan-denominated Shanghai futures in March has created a lot of enthusiasm among international companies seeking to tap the Asian nation’s bustling commodity markets.

Experts say the new futures contract traded on the Shanghai International Energy Exchange is now on course to become an alternative international oil benchmark not priced in dollars.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/08/15/571242/US-dollar-Nigeria-Iran-Russia-Turkey-China-sanctions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:58am On Aug 16, 2018
Dollar ditching?
Interesting........

1 Like

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 16, 2018
Do whatever you like the dollar is unbeatable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by SGR1: 7:05am On Aug 16, 2018
Change is constant...

1 Like

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by Acjohn(m): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2018
Interestingly, the dollar keeps rising in value

1 Like

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2018
grin grin
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by elshanAutos: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2018
Zohahariel grin
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2018
elshanAutos:
Zohahariel grin

Baba, I dey observe. smiley
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2018
Zoharariel:

Lol...... the Master of Anti America threads. grin grin grin

Abeg baba I don defect come join you jor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by elshanAutos: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Zoharariel:

I await your comment(s) grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
elshanAutos:

I await your comment(s) grin

Baba, I apologize for not responding timely, I was busy. Rather than debating the impending & inevitable demise of the Petro-Dollar which already is in motion & can never be reversed, I'd like to bring to your awareness - an important article I stumbled upon today about the assassination attempt on the Venezuelan President - which shows another example of the Amerikan state terrorism & the Mainstream Media (MSM) in action. grin

Venezuela Assassination Attempt: Maduro Survives but Journalism Doesn’t

Venezuela was rocked this past Saturday by an attempted assassination of President Nicolas Maduro, during a public event, using drones armed with explosives. But as more details started to become available, the coverage of the mainstream media actually moved in the opposite direction: one after the other they have looked to sow doubt on the events, using words such as “apparent” or “alleged”, focusing instead on the government using this “alleged” event to step up repression. In the end, it is hard to tell apart the media coverage from the statements of John Bolton, one of the more hawkish advisers to the US president.

Although there are plenty of examples to choose from, we are going to focus on our personal champion of dishonest Venezuelan coverage – The Guardian.

A quick search of Guardian headlines with “assassination attempt” shows that a qualifier such as “alleged” is never used. Be it Jacques Chirac, Guinea’s president, or even Saddam Hussein’s deputy, nobody had their assassination attempts questioned as a hoax to be used as a pretext to stamp out dissent. Such is the dishonesty of the media coverage of Venezuela.

Yet this is the Guardian’s opening paragraph:

"Venezuela’s opposition has warned that President Nicolas Maduro may launch a political crackdown after he accused adversaries of attempting to assassinate him with drones loaded with explosives on Saturday.”

This would be akin to a report on 9/11 opening with “Al-Qaeda warns of increased US involvement in the Middle East.” Then there is the usual trick of encapsulating the events under “Maduro said”, so that all the previous work smearing Maduro can be used to discredit this version.

Several videos and testimonies, some even mentioned by the Guardian piece, corroborate the Venezuelan government’s version of events. Two drones armed with explosives targeted the stage where Maduro was giving a speech on the 81st anniversary of the National Guard. One of them, because of signal jammers, crashed in front of a nearby building. Residents testified to this, and some of them captured the events, thus demolishing the nonsensical thesis that the explosion had been due to a gas leak.

The second drone detonated closer to the stage, resulting in seven injured officers while bodyguards quickly moved to shield Maduro.

Despite all this evidence The Guardian insists that “exactly what happened still remained unclear on Sunday”.

Perhaps Maduro, his wife and everyone around them looked at the sky at the same time and soldiers in formation scattered as part of some devious coordinated plan to ramp up repression. We are before the Caribbean version of 9/11 Truthers. grin

All in all, it seems like the US Empire, its allies and the stenographers in the mainstream media are trying to play a game in which they never lose.

They constantly call for a coup, even report on foiled attempts[4], but when something actually takes place, the reaction is along the lines of “the US/Colombia/Venezuelan opposition had nothing to do with this coup/assassination attempt which maybe did not even happen”. Had it succeeded, as the 2002 coup did briefly, they would be celebrating “a victory for freedom”.

Since it failed, it was all in the dictator’s imagination! But the crackdown is certain, which will then justify people wanting to kill Maduro or attempt a coup, and the cycle starts again.

NOTES:

Donald Trump has gone so far as to raise the possibility of a US invasion, repeatedly, in public.

Source: https://www.google.com.tr/amp/s/www.globalresearch.ca/venezuela-assassination-attempt-maduro-survives-but-journalism-doesnt/5649956/amp

Baba, I hope you can now see that the more the Amerikan bastards and their supposed "Free World" that she leads - run their mouths about freedom and democracy, the more anti-democratic coup d’etats, assassinations, and regime changes they stage around the world.

My major concern is the Amerikan drone base that has been deployed to our backyard in Niger Republic under the guise of fighting terrorism.

They have just shut their useless Embassy in Abuja and the irunmoles are telling me a false-flag is in the offing.

Who knows, with 2019 just around the corner, a few drone strikes on the National Assembly edifice orchestrated & blamed on either the Saraki group or the Presidency will generate enough anarchy - needed to give the Amerikans their much needed chance of fulfilling their "failed prediction" to disintegrate & splinter Nigeria into 500 useless pieces of "stone age" Countries.

What do you think? grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by Appleyard(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
All I can see from these moves is that the Simpson prediction is gradually coming to fruition. This ongoing economic war of Trump against other nations will result in a weakened dollar on the long run as more and more nations would start dumping its use internationally. Thus, it will leave behind a massive debt spiral that is already amassing.but the Chinese currency would play a major role yet. I think the Euro is in a better position to take that leap.
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by LordReed(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2018
It should be ditched so that the price will fall. The pressure on the dollar is part of the reason it costs so much. Abeg make e fall well well.

1 Like

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by seunny4lif(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
What a great news cool
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by Lucasbalo(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
seunny4lif:
What a great news cool
Nothing burger. Tell you guys what, $ will continue to be the world currency wether you guys like it or not. The international community knows the essence of trading in $ . When dollar falls against Naira, holla at me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by LordReed(m): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Nothing burger. Tell you guys what, $ will continue to be the world currency wether you guys like it or not. The international community knows the essence of trading in $ . When dollar falls against Naira, holla at me.

Not if Trump has his way. Russia will be very happy if Trump can accomplish that feat, China too.
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by Lucasbalo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
LordReed:

Not if Trump has his way. Russia will be very happy if Trump can accomplish that feat, China too.
That's why Tens of millions of Americans are against Trump. The guy is so heavily indebted to Russia and it's so scary. That's why The foool would not release his Tax Papers.
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by tolexy007(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lucasbalo:
That's why Tens of millions of Americans are against Trump. The guy is so heavily indebted to Russia and it's so scary. That's why The foool would not release his Tax Papers.

let me get angry small... Trump 2020 grin
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by Lucasbalo(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
tolexy007:

let me get angry small... Trump 2020 grin
I just left Nigeria last Saturday after spending 8 days in Lagos. I saw all the shenanigans going on with your leaders but guys like you are not disturbed about that. It's America that your chances of coming is your problem. Call the Pig that he should reopen the US Embassy in Abuja so you can obtain your visa and i will host you in my house and you will see what real life is all about.

1 Like

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by blueAgent(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lucasbalo:

Crap Story, indebted to which Russia?

1 Like

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by Lucasbalo(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
blueAgent:

Hogwash. How will you know. He declared bankruptcy five times and that's a public record. The American Banks blacklisted him hence he turned to Russian oligarchs and banks to finance his dubious business. Alk American politicians show their tax returns to avoid being compromised. Trump is the only one who never show his taxes and i wonder why. He's a scam but guys like you wouldn't know that because you are utilizing a scam artist. Been paying taxes in US since I was 16 years old in High School and my president can't reveal his taxes. Another thing is that taxes in America reveal your real wealth and many Finacial experts believe he's not as rich as he claim to be. He's a big scam.
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by blueAgent(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Hogwash. How will you know. He declared bankruptcy five times and that's a public record. The American Banks blacklisted him hence he turned to Russian oligarchs and banks to finance his dubious business. Alk American politicians show their tax returns to avoid being compromised. Trump is the only one who never show his taxes and i wonder why. He's a scam but guys like you wouldn't know that because you are utilizing a scam artist. Been paying taxes in US since I was 16 years old in High School and my president can't reveal his taxes. Another thing is that taxes in America reveal your real wealth and many Finacial experts believe he's not as rich as he claim to be. He's a big scam.

They got you believing all the crap about Trump and Russia. Lol...

2 Likes

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by Lucasbalo(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
blueAgent:

They got you believing all the crap about Trump and Russia. Lol...
No. They didn't get me believing nothing. I have been following the scam artist since I was a little boy growing up in Uptown section of Chicago. It's you guys who know nothing about America leaking the a*s of the Racist pig.
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by LordReed(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2018
Lucasbalo:

It's an unintended advantage for us if it happens which I'll gladly take.
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by LordReed(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2018
blueAgent:

His own son admitted they got money from Russian sources.
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by aiir2303(m): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2018
Lucasbalo:

Give proof (s) that he got help from Russian oligarchs and banks before giving us this BS. This only shows that you're hooked on to the russophobic lie, collusion,meddling, interference etc which most MSN brainwashed goats can't do without.
Trump has had a long business career (somehow very successful) and in the process also running into debt.
Talking about Trump being blacklisted by American Banks from getting loans I'll like to see some proofs. Plus he can get from banks outside the US if he wishes and firms are all over the US where he can source out loans.
Now let's look at some of his creditors
Deutsche bank
Ladder Capital Finance etc (are either Jewish controlled or owned)
These are some of the guys who wisely thought that instead liquidating trump it would be better for them to let him be and in course continue to make money for them than do the opposite

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/clareoconnor/2011/04/29/fourth-times-a-charm-how-donald-trump-made-bankruptcy-work-for-him/amp/
Click on that link above and read a bit.

Secondly I dont see how Russia or (Russian Oligarchs) have benefited by helping Trump out with his finances when almost all of them are being singled out and having their assets frozen and Russia itself being under sanctions and there more intense ones on the way. So it's safe to assume that such accusations are baseless

https://medium.com/@wsiegelman/trump-creditors-ladder-capital-financial-deutsche-bank-658d97d2e2dc

From the above link the only set of people i kinda recognized who've helped him out are his Jewish "bankster"/ friends, and not forgetting his Jewish son in law who has been helping out greatly too (Jared) and as a result what do we see. America dances to every tune played by Israel (Policy : America F**** sorry, Israel first).
Now these days Russia is the cause root of everything.
Oh, my butt hurts >>Russia
I can't sleep >>>> Russia
My wife is angry >>>>Russia

It's all just absurd amount

2 Likes

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by aiir2303(m): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2018
Zoharariel:

Baba, I apologize for not responding timely, I was busy. Rather than debating the impending & inevitable demise of the Petro-Dollar which already is in motion & can never be reversed, I'd like to bring to your awareness - an important article I stumbled upon today about the assassination attempt on the Venezuelan President - which shows another example of the Amerikan state terrorism & the Mainstream Media (MSM) in action. grin

Venezuela Assassination Attempt: Maduro Survives but Journalism Doesn’t

Venezuela was rocked this past Saturday by an attempted assassination of President Nicolas Maduro, during a public event, using drones armed with explosives. But as more details started to become available, the coverage of the mainstream media actually moved in the opposite direction: one after the other they have looked to sow doubt on the events, using words such as “apparent” or “alleged”, focusing instead on the government using this “alleged” event to step up repression. In the end, it is hard to tell apart the media coverage from the statements of John Bolton, one of the more hawkish advisers to the US president.

Although there are plenty of examples to choose from, we are going to focus on our personal champion of dishonest Venezuelan coverage – The Guardian.

A quick search of Guardian headlines with “assassination attempt” shows that a qualifier such as “alleged” is never used. Be it Jacques Chirac, Guinea’s president, or even Saddam Hussein’s deputy, nobody had their assassination attempts questioned as a hoax to be used as a pretext to stamp out dissent. Such is the dishonesty of the media coverage of Venezuela.

Yet this is the Guardian’s opening paragraph:

"Venezuela’s opposition has warned that President Nicolas Maduro may launch a political crackdown after he accused adversaries of attempting to assassinate him with drones loaded with explosives on Saturday.”

This would be akin to a report on 9/11 opening with “Al-Qaeda warns of increased US involvement in the Middle East.” Then there is the usual trick of encapsulating the events under “Maduro said”, so that all the previous work smearing Maduro can be used to discredit this version.

Several videos and testimonies, some even mentioned by the Guardian piece, corroborate the Venezuelan government’s version of events. Two drones armed with explosives targeted the stage where Maduro was giving a speech on the 81st anniversary of the National Guard. One of them, because of signal jammers, crashed in front of a nearby building. Residents testified to this, and some of them captured the events, thus demolishing the nonsensical thesis that the explosion had been due to a gas leak.

The second drone detonated closer to the stage, resulting in seven injured officers while bodyguards quickly moved to shield Maduro.

Despite all this evidence The Guardian insists that “exactly what happened still remained unclear on Sunday”.

Perhaps Maduro, his wife and everyone around them looked at the sky at the same time and soldiers in formation scattered as part of some devious coordinated plan to ramp up repression. We are before the Caribbean version of 9/11 Truthers. grin

All in all, it seems like the US Empire, its allies and the stenographers in the mainstream media are trying to play a game in which they never lose.

They constantly call for a coup, even report on foiled attempts[4], but when something actually takes place, the reaction is along the lines of “the US/Colombia/Venezuelan opposition had nothing to do with this coup/assassination attempt which maybe did not even happen”. Had it succeeded, as the 2002 coup did briefly, they would be celebrating “a victory for freedom”.

Since it failed, it was all in the dictator’s imagination! But the crackdown is certain, which will then justify people wanting to kill Maduro or attempt a coup, and the cycle starts again.

NOTES:

Donald Trump has gone so far as to raise the possibility of a US invasion, repeatedly, in public.

Source: https://www.google.com.tr/amp/s/www.globalresearch.ca/venezuela-assassination-attempt-maduro-survives-but-journalism-doesnt/5649956/amp

Baba, I hope you can now see that the more the Amerikan bastards and their supposed "Free World" that she leads - run their mouths about freedom and democracy, the more anti-democratic coup d’etats, assassinations, and regime changes they stage around the world.

My major concern is the Amerikan drone base that has been deployed to our backyard in Niger Republic under the guise of fighting terrorism.

They have just shut their useless Embassy in Abuja and the irunmoles are telling me a false-flag is in the offing.

Who knows, with 2019 just around the corner, a few drone strikes on the National Assembly edifice orchestrated & blamed on either the Saraki group or the Presidency will generate enough anarchy - needed to give the Amerikans their much needed chance of fulfilling their "failed prediction" to disintegrate & splinter Nigeria into 500 useless pieces of "stone age" Countries.

What do you think? grin cheesy grin

Comrad I didn't see your response to Lucas-Balos claim that Trump is indebted to some Russian Oligarchs.
In regards to that drone base in Niger I'm still baffled that Ecowas and particularly Nigeria could have allowed for such a development and its also worthy of note to mention that the drone had been operational for 5 months before the US formally disclosed it's presence of the drone on African soil

1 Like

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by Lucasbalo(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
aiir2303:

Give proof (s) that he got help from Russian oligarchs and banks before giving us this BS. This only shows that you're hooked on to the russophobic lie, collusion,meddling, interference etc which most MSN brainwashed goats can't do without.
Trump has had a long business career (somehow very successful) and in the process also running into debt.
Talking about Trump being blacklisted by American Banks from getting loans I'll like to see some proofs. Plus he can get from banks outside the US if he wishes and firms are all over the US where he can source out loans.
Deutsche bank
These are some of the guys who wisely thought that instead liquidating trump it would be better for them to let him be and in course continue to make money for them than do the opposite

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/clareoconnor/2011/04/29/fourth-times-a-charm-how-donald-trump-made-bankruptcy-work-for-him/amp/

Secondly I dont see how Russia or (Russian Oligarchs) have benefited by helping Trump out with his finances when almost all of them are being singled out and having their assets frozen and Russia itself being under sanctions and there more intense ones on the way. So it's safe to assume that such accusations are baseless

https://medium.com/@wsiegelman/trump-creditors-ladder-capital-financial-deutsche-bank-658d97d2e2dc

From the above link the only set of people i kinda recognized who've helped him out are his Jewish "bankster"/ friends, and not forgetting his Jewish son in law who has been helping out greatly too (Jared) and as a result what do we see. America dances to every tune played by Israel (Policy : America F**** sorry, Israel first).

Garbage that you wrote makes no sense. Trump can clear it now by releasing his taxes like all notable politicians in America do. He promised that He will release his taxes after the election but he never kept his promise. Even after he became president, he never released his 2017 taxes and the reason is that he's hiding his connections with the Russian Oligarchs and Banks. Taxes is how we measure people's wealth in America but you know nothing about that. Yours truly and my wife would not hide our taxes from IRS and why should Trump be the only president in modern America history not to release his taxes. The burden is on the Orange Pig who is a well known pathological and sociopathic liar to prove us wrong by releasing his taxes. You can shout all you want but the bottom line is that in the scheme of things, you and your fellow Klan fan boys don't count. Nov 6 is around the corner and the Blue Tsunami will be overwhelming.
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by scully95: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
kaorama:
Do whatever you like the dollar is unbeatable.
How much is 1BTC now ?
The real value is in BTC..
1BTC = $6 392,09
Do you know what that means ?
Dollar is on a time bomb waiting patiently to explode.

Now anyone can totally boycot dollar via Crypto.. You can even send money to anywhere in the world within seconds boycotting dollar.
let the fed continue its printing machine. Goodnews is the war can no longer back the mere paper anymore.

1 Like

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by aiir2303(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Garbage that you wrote makes no sense. Trump can clear it now by releasing his taxes like all notable politicians in America do. He promised that He will release his taxes after the election but he never kept his promise. Even after he became president, he never released his 2017 taxes and the reason is that he's hiding his connections with the Russian Oligarchs and Banks. Taxes is how we measure people's wealth in America but you know nothing about that. Yours truly and my wife would not hide our taxes from IRS and why should Trump be the only president in modern America history not to release his taxes. The burden is on the Orange Pig who is a well known pathological and sociopathic liar to prove us wrong by releasing his taxes. You can shout all you want but the bottom line is that in the scheme of things, you and your fellow Klan fan boys don't count. Nov 6 is around the corner and the Blue Tsunami will be overwhelming.

Well there we go again so because he did not release details about his tax payments shows that he's got something with the Russians.Your delusions are extra ordinary . I can assure you that there isn't gonna be any funny Tsunami not to talk about it being blue. Dems have nothing on the table to offer anyone with a brain.
You know what your excuse would be then.. Yeah you guessed
Russia.....

2 Likes

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by aiir2303(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
scully95:

How much is 1BTC now ?
The real value is in BTC..
1BTC = $6 392,09
Do you know what that means ?
Dollar is on a time bomb waiting patiently to explode.

Now anyone can totally boycot dollar via Crypto.. You can even send money to anywhere in the world within seconds boycotting dollar.
let the fed continue its printing machine. Goodnews is the war can no longer back the mere paper anymore.

Spot on brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by LordReed(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
aiir2303:

Deutsche bank

"In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," Donald Trump Jr. said at a New York real-estate conference that year. "Say, in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo, and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate / Trending Video Shows Moment Bridge Collapsed While Being Commissioned In S.A / Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.