Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

My Mom Made Me A Graduate By Selling Fish - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Mom Made Me A Graduate By Selling Fish (570 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me / Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Made Me A Graduate By Selling Fish by CChillz: 7:32am On Aug 16, 2018
A serving youth corp member took to her Instagram page to proudly celebrate her mother who went against all odds by selling fish to make sure she gets a bright future. She wrote;

I can never be ashamed of my parents, i love my parents to the moon and back, momma made me a graduate with fish selling, momma very soon i will give you a better thing doing. Love you my world best mom "corper favourite"

Re: My Mom Made Me A Graduate By Selling Fish by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2018
GOD BLESS your mother for all she went through to make you someone in life.

Thumbs up to all the wonderful mothers out there.
May God give you all, long, beautiful, blessed years to enjoy the fruits of your labour.
Re: My Mom Made Me A Graduate By Selling Fish by eezeribe(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2018
Graduate of fishery theory...
Pray you won't still be looking for job in the next five years.
Re: My Mom Made Me A Graduate By Selling Fish by cassidy1996(m): 7:43am On Aug 16, 2018
mummy is good
Re: My Mom Made Me A Graduate By Selling Fish by Osinamoney: 7:49am On Aug 16, 2018
everybody has a story to tell, yours is even better that you have a mom who toiled for u, i survived five turbulent years at UNN with little help from relatives

(1) (Reply)

Nysc / Female Corps Members Fight Over Seniority In Ekiti State (VIDEO) / Corps Member Who Washed Hair With Sniper Dies 10 Days To Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.