Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now (4425 Views)

Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React / Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 7:49am On Aug 16, 2018
The man is bursting my brain, imagine inec submitted their budget since January and presidency refused to present it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2018
The senators will reconvene immediately after the committee has done their job.....

Why the rush??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 7:51am On Aug 16, 2018
The presidency submitted a figure quite different from that of the inec figure...

6 Likes

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by OneStep3: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2018
Drama continues until election
Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2018
Abia should give us this man, we go dash them oshiomhole and obaseki grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by blackpanda: 7:53am On Aug 16, 2018
How can presidency present it when NASS refused to pass 2018 budget up until June How can they present another budget wen the one on ground had not be approved. You better reload your busted brain back o

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Doerstech(m): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2018
Please give us the summary after
Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 7:54am On Aug 16, 2018
You can't put the cart before the horse, the committee must meet before the plenary.

The channels interviewers can't even bully Abaribe, the man is giving them AS E THEY HOT grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2018
blackpanda:
How can presidency present it when NASS refused to pass 2018 budget up until June How can they present another budget wen the one on ground had not be approved. You better reload your busted brain back o
But its on record they didn't present the budget for inec at all since January that inec presented them, only for them to bring it a day before they went on recess.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Afamed: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:
The man is bursting my brain, imagine inec submitted their budget since January and presidency refused to present it.
There are 2 sides to the story. That was what he made you to believe. The 2018 Budget that was submitted way back Nov 2017 , what did they do to it?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 7:58am On Aug 16, 2018
Afamed:

There are 2 sides to the story. That was what he made you to believe. The 2018 Budget that was submitted way back Nov 2017 , what did they do to it?
He was so clear that the inec budget for 2019 election wasn't presented not until a day before recess bro. The chairman confirmed that they presented it to the presidency since January.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by blackpanda: 7:58am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:

But its on record they didn't present the budget for inec at all since January that inec presented them, only for them to bring it a day before they went on recess.

What is wrong with your brain. Did u read my comment at all before responding

14 Likes

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by OneStep3: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:
Abia should give us this man, we go dash them oshiomhole and obaseki grin

U are heartless. grin

1 Like

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Afamed: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:
The presidency submitted a figure quite different from that of the inec figure...
That was another fact lie Abaribe made you to believe. It was made known to Abaribe himself by Muope that INEC Chairman disappoved Abaribe claimed yesterday.INEC made it known, there was no discrepancy in the figure.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2018
blackpanda:

What is wrong with your brain. Did u read my comment at all before responding
No I didn't cheesy ??
Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2018
Afamed:

That was another fact lie Abaribe made you to believe. It was made known to Abaribe himself in the studio, that INEC Chairman disappoved Abaribe claimed yesterday.INEC made it known, there was no discrepancy in the figure.
What are you saying, a distinguished senator would lie... My brother go wash your brain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Afamed: 8:02am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:

He was so clear that the inec budget for 2019 election wasn't presented not until a day before recess bro. The chairman confirmed that they presented it to the presidency since January.
Have you heard from the INEC Chairman, when the budget was presented to the president?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2018
Afamed:

Have you heard from the INEC Chairman, when the budget was presented to the president?
The inec chairman submitted it since January, why send it to the senate now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Afamed: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:

What are you saying, a distinguished senator would lie... My brother go wash your brain
Present your case without insult Kid.Did you not hear Moupe telling Abaribe that ,INEC Chairman in his presentation yesterday said there was no discrepancy between what the president presented to the Senate and what he's presenting to the Senate himself as at yesterday?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Afamed: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:

The inec chairman submitted it since January, why send it to the senate now
Did you hear that from INEC Chairman or that was what Abaribe fed you this morning?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2018
Afamed:

Present your case without insult Kid.Did you not hear Mompe telling Abaribe that ,INEC Chairman in his presentation yesterday said there was no discrepancy between what the president presented to the Senate and what he's presenting to the Senate himself as at yesterday?
But you also watched when Senator Abaribe debunked that fart lie from maupe

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Nbote(m): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:

Na dis comment U take spoil everything... Who lie pass Nigerian politicians? What is distinguished about any Nigerian politian and even a Senator at dat...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2018
Nbote:

Na dis comment U take spoil everything...
Not a character as distinguished Senator Abaribe, the guy is different. If its Dino though my party member I won't waste my fuel on him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2018
blackpanda:

Is the commitee no suppose to meet before the NASS, it was never submitted to even go to the committtee, now the senate is on recess, how come the committee still accepted the budget?

Please stop defending lame.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2018
Esseite:

Is the commitee no suppose to meet before the NASS, it was never submitted to even go to the committtee, now the senate is on recess, how come the committee still accepted the budget?

That's my problem with these people, if they reconvene is not like they will approve the budget, they still have to send it to the committee. Why the rush for them to reconvene. Since they haven't impeached saraki, bubu would extend his stay in that place

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Afamed: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:

But you also watched when Senator Abaribe debunked that fart lie from maupe
Don't be clever by half. Abaribe didn't debunk that. It was on TV yesterday as well.The INEC Chairman made it clear there was no single discrepancy in the figure

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Afamed: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:

A distinguished Senator, just like the one that hid on a Banana tree to escape Assassin attempt.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2018
Afamed:

Don't be clever by half. Abaribe didn't debunk that. It was on TV yesterday as well.The INEC Chairman made it clear there was no single discrepancy in the figure
According to the distinguished senator, the amount inec asked for was different from what the presidency had sent earlier. I don't get paid for what I'm doing cause I'm doing it for the good of this country. Why will they reconvene when the committee can do their job.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by blackpanda: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2018
Esseite:

U just asked a very good question. U should direct that question to d appropriate quarters I.e the senate president. Why will he refuse to reconvene but still direct the committee to accept the proposal Isn't that absurd

You are the one supporting lameness here

9 Likes

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2018
Afamed:

A distinguished Senator, just like the one that hid on a Banana tree to escape Assassin attempt.
Abaribe is not one of those bro, the man speaks from his heart ...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2018
I dey miss ooo, Nepa Don take our light since 10 days now
Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Afamed: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:

According to the distinguished senator, the amount inec asked for was different from what the presidency had sent earlier. I don't get paid for what I'm doing cause I'm doing it for the good of this country. Why will they reconvene when the committee can do their job.
Did you hear INEC Chairman yesterday when he came to present to the member of the Senate committee. Didn't you hear him , telling the committee that there was no discrepancy in the figure. That expose your Senator, Abaribe that he he's known to speak with two sides of his mouth. Invariably, there is nothing honourable about him again.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Members Of The Supreme Court Review Panel / How Did Igbos End Up With These 5 COWARDS As Governors? / Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.