Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu (36565 Views)

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi And Ayogu Eze Hug Passionately / Enugu APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s Spokesman Defects To PDP / Hausa Community In Enugu Endorse Ayogu Eze For Governor 2019(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Almaiga: 10:24am On Aug 16, 2018
Oluwatosin678:

abeg u with God, don't include el-rufai in dis list.....i may swear for u.... the new teacher he enployed are yet to b paid after 2 month of working and most of the project executed are signed by past administration.... He wanted using the loan he demanded for to execute his own project and unfortunately for him he was not given....

Am not arguing with ur list,i am not just api with the dwarf u included.... Shalom

For completing the previous Administrations project alone, makes him a fair leader. If he had abandoned the projects as some Governors normally do, it is Nigerian's that will suffer it.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by duwdu: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2018
Yekoyeko:
You are fooling yourself, Akiku, Makarfi, Tambuwa,
Kwankwaso etc all is PDP. Just ask questions to know more.

You no sabi sarcasm when you see'am? wink

P34c3
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by ozolity(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2018
How is Ayogu Eze a big fish... A man that cannot even win a local government election in Enugu state...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by bakila: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2018
tribalistseun:
you don't know SE, I swear.

Miyati Allah party can't win any igbo land again. Rochas is the last Fulani herdsman of Igbo land.
Wetin concern APC with winning igbo land? Stop fooling around and hating, on what will not happen and of no use to APC.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by okerekeikpo: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2018
Fool
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Deadlock: 10:37am On Aug 16, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by IPassYahoo(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2018
dokie:

It is not even all the members of his immediate family that will decamp with him. Ayogu Eze cannot win an election in his family compound.

Big fish indeed.
How come he won senatorial seat.. bad belle
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by excomarow(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
He's an afonja. Only afonja will mix with Fulani Muslim because of APC angry

PDP has no Fulani Muslim and that's why we're there angry

Nonsense
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by olat70(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2018
Ayogu Eze--One of the brightest in his days at the upper chamber;i like the guy
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by easysunny(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2018
Deadlock:

I'm from Umuida too,... and precisely from Umuonu in Igbo Eze North LGA,... I want to make it clear to all here that the man Ayogu Eze cannot and have NEVER won a free and fair election even in his hometown of Enugu Ezike,.. He's one hell of a guy that one can only imagine what his problems are.
He has no political value as it stands now both in his ward, council, LGA or the Enugu North Senatorial District.
And let me say,... I'm for Ugwuanyi and Sai Baba,... Until I see a more credible option ,...not all with all the miscreants vying for PDP candidacy now,..

As far as Enugu Ezike politics is concern, his political career is dead and buried. I don't count him again as a political figure we've in Enugu Ezike.
APC should not rejoice for this one, abeg.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Merimental(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2018
dokie:

It is not even all the members of his immediate family that will decamp with him. Ayogu Eze cannot win an election in his family compound.

Big fish indeed.
no be lie...no be only big fish na big shark
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by valicvicto(f): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2018
I wonder when this political transfer window will close
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by nekyfine: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2018
nzube89:
peter obi lost his ward .Peter obi na small boy in politics ,go and write it down PDP will not win any seat in Anambra come 2019

Nnewi North and South with Ekwusigo constituency, will send back Hon. Chris Azubogu to d National House. He is a PDP member. He will go back not bcoz he is a PDP bt bcoz he represented us well.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Temple1288(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2018
Esseite:

Dont argue blindly.... like i said, SE politics deals with 70% of the individual and not the party.

It deals with the party. Some political parties in the South East re considered 'Evil'

I didn't mention any political party tho
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2018
Temple1288:

It deals with the party. Some political parties in the South East re considered 'Evil'

I didn't mention any political party tho

I understand you perfectly, i think those political parties may have not gotten to the right people who has the heart of the populace..
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by NonsoWow: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2018
famology:

You obviously don't know that oseloka obaze was ssg to Peter obi.He single handedly picked him as pdp candidate for that election,campaigned for him round the state and eventually came far behind Apga and Apc. The joke is obviously on you,wake up!How much influence does he have on the people if his candidate came a distant third?
Don't mind that guy. Peter Obi is overrated. Someone who rode on the back of the catholic church in anambra state to become governor and then needed help from Jonathan to rig out Ngige and Soludo in order to get a second term. When it comes to political followership in anambra, peter obi is all noise and no substance.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by senatordave1(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2018
Deadlock:

I'm from Umuida too,... and precisely from Umuonu in Igbo Eze North LGA,... I want to make it clear to all here that the man Ayogu Eze cannot and have NEVER won a free and fair election even in his hometown of Enugu Ezike,.. He's one hell of a guy that one can only imagine what his problems are.
He has no political value as it stands now both in his ward, council, LGA or the Enugu North Senatorial District.
And let me say,... I'm for Ugwuanyi and Sai Baba,... Until I see a more credible option ,...not all with all the miscreants vying for PDP candidacy now,..
Guy,i like your objectivity.what are buhari's chances kn enugu?
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by reesemachh(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2018
lol see people that don't even know about Ayogu Eze rejoicing over him grin grin that man is a cursed man in Enugu Ezike that didn't even construct roads leading to his own village.2 terms in the senate yet his people didn't see any dividends and what he knows how to do is to use private jet to land at his country home...It was his people that wrote to the then Gov not to make him the PDP candidate of which the Gov obliged

Ayogu Eze is a spent force in Enugu Ezike b4 you talk about Nsukka b4 you then talk about Enugu State as a whole

I'm not from Enugu but I spent 5 years in UNN so I know these things first hand
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by CSTR1005: 11:15am On Aug 16, 2018
I hope apc has promised him Senate presidency.
They have no excuse not to.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by MrJah(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2018
Deadlock:

. Am from Aji n I know I can comfortably defeat Ayogu Eze even at Umuida. Very useless and arrogant irresponsible Man
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by senatordave1(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2018
NonsoWow:
Don't mind that guy. Peter Obi is overrated. Someone who rode on the back of the catholic church in anambra state to become governor and then needed help from Jonathan to rig out Ngige and Soludo in order to get a second term. When it comes to political followership in anambra, peter obi is all noise and no substance.
Your right sir.his membership of apga made him look strong.now that his in pdp,his true political worth has shown.hes one of the reasons i said that if apga are neutral next year,apc will demolish pdp in anambra.pdp is currently ragged and vulnerable in the state.those that made pdp thick in anambra like ekwunife,tony nwoye,andy ubah,stella oduah have decamped

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by senatordave1(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2018
MrJah:
. Am from Aji n I know I can comfortably defeat Ayogu Eze even at Umuida. Very useless and arrogant irresponsible Man
But hes the most popular politician in enugu north apart from ugwuanyi and eugene odoh.what are buhari chances in enugu north
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by senatordave1(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2018
nekyfine:

Nnewi North and South with Ekwusigo constituency, will send back Hon. Chris Azubogu to d National House. He is a PDP member. He will go back not bcoz he is a PDP bt bcoz he represented us well.
He may not oh since apga now dominates nnewi.am hearing that hon offor may also vie since its the turn of ekwusigo
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by senatordave1(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:
OK as far as east is concerned....he is of no value.

East is not like west or north.
This is double speak and hypocritical.when he was in pdp,he was of value but because he left,hes of no value.that means if ekweremmadu decamps,he will become useless? You guys dont know how nigerian politics work.political parties dont exist in isolation,they are made strong by people

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Dollabiz: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2018
Hmm
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Cool83(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2018
Oluwatosin678:

abeg u with God, don't include el-rufai in dis list.....i may swear for u.... the new teacher he enployed are yet to b paid after 2 month of working and most of the project executed are signed by past administration.... He wanted using the loan he demanded for to execute his own project and unfortunately for him he was not given....

Am not arguing with ur list,i am not just api with the dwarf u included.... Shalom
the new teachers can only be paid after 3 months ( lump sum)that's according to civil service rule

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2018
senatordave1:

This is double speak and hypocritical.when he was in pdp,he was of value but because he left,hes of no value.that means if ekweremmadu decamps,he will become useless? You guys dont know how nigerian politics work.political parties dont exist in isolation,they are made strong by people

Nothing like how Nigeria politics works coz there is nothing like Nigeria politics...

Is sectional politcs by each group based on the way they want it bearing in mind ideologies differ in all ramifications....
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2018
Esseite:
Big fish... south east politics, very funny.. grin

Even the people have no regard for the former governors who made no impact to the region. When you talk about big fish in SE politics, you should have called Peter Obi and the likes of him, people who stand for equity and justice.

Be rest assured this man is only decamping with his immediate family if the news is true.

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Mankosi: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2018
Big fish? I can only see a fish that's already out of the ocean and about to die but gasping for breath and struggling to live.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Deadlock: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2018
MrJah:
Nwanne-M-chi,...Sen. Ayogu Eze is a loser,.. We all laughed and rejoiced when he lost at the Supreme Court To Gburugburu,...He stands no chance,.. The present LGA chairman is from my village, Ayogu Eze messed this man up and dumped him for one illiterate called Bona (who was later impeached).
And,.. the funny thing is that my Dad is his supporter,...we argue everyday.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Deadlock: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2018
senatordave1:
Guy,i like your objectivity.what are buhari's chances kn enugu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites / Snake Kills Baby Of A Boko Haram Commander / Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.