Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu (36564 Views)

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi And Ayogu Eze Hug Passionately / Enugu APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s Spokesman Defects To PDP / Hausa Community In Enugu Endorse Ayogu Eze For Governor 2019(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by mrkings1999(m): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2018
Defected or not defected APC has no grond in South east. I think that defection would make a lot of impact in South south......and others regions.
Cos even if all the whole south east governor defects to APC..... We know our ground, and it's not apc. Never
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by benitwater(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2018
Almaiga:

I'm busy at the moment, but I will mention few amongst APC Governors who are doing excellently well.
*Ambode
*Obaseki
*Aragbesola
*El-Rufai
Amosun
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by mrkings1999(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2018
Almaiga:
PDP is becoming a sinking ship. All sensible Politicians are decamping to APC the winning team.

Sai Baba!!!
so you finally agreed that apc are herd of cows
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Deadlock: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2018
senatordave1:

Guy,i like your objectivity.what are buhari's chances kn enugu?
senatordave1,... I cannot categorically say for sure the percentage of people that will vote for Sai Baba in Enugu North and even the entire state in 2019,..what I'm so sure of is that Muhammad Buhari is not popular among the people there/here,... He's made mistakes and have been painted in such a bad way that people don't even listen when you try to say ANYTHING good about him,...
But then, I think at most 5 to 10 percent of voters might consider him,...
And,.. you see all those supposed "BIG WIGS" from Enugu that defected to APC? No One listens to them here,.. They all spent forces,.. they can only contribute money but no vote come 2019,...
Even the immediate past governor is almost not reckoned with,... and, THEY ARE ALL SECRETLY PDP.
If you doubt, wait and see what happens should Baba fail to win in 2019.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by edibobo: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2018
Senators without ideologies....All those decamped from PDP to APC in Enugu have not impacted positively to the masses when in power. Now they are looking for where to perch for further survival.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Almaiga: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
mrkings1999:
so you finally agreed that apc are herd of cows

cool

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by mechanics(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Decamping as a result of selfish interest.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by JY22: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Don't mind the clown. See his tear tear face.
dokie:

It is not even all the members of his immediate family that will decamp with him. Ayogu Eze cannot win an election in his family compound.

Big fish indeed.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by gamaliel9: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tinubu failed his medical at PDP because his teeth are too yellow grin grin grin
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by tunmedies(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Almaiga:

I'm busy at the moment, but I will mention few amongst APC Governors who are doing excellently well.
*Ambode
*Obaseki
*Aragbesola
*El-Rufai
You bettr stop sayng wht u dnt knw.I am frm Osun state nd I knw hw Aregbesola is under performng.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by derrydinny: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Esseite:

Misplaced conception... oseloka was chief of staff to obiano if i remember correctly, who was in the same governorship contest. at the same time obiano being a close ally to peter obi. It was left for the people to decide, and to displace the APC, a block vote was given to the incumbent.

SE politics does not go with party sentiments 100% but the individual involved..
obiano is not close to peter obi my brother, they fought early into obiano's regime

big fish that can't win his state but wants to go for VP. tueh, na how namadi sambo lose elction na him peter obi go take lose

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Midastorch(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
Esseite:
Big fish... south east politics, very funny.. grin

Even the people have no regard for the former governors who made no impact to the region. When you talk about big fish in SE politics, you should have called Peter Obi and the likes of him, people who stand for equity and justice.

Be rest assured this man is only decamping with his immediate family if the news is true.

Lmaoooooooooooooooo...... But fish Peter Obi that cannot win Willie Obiano,his candidate even came third... Abegi

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
ikaboy:

http://sunnewsonline.com/ayogu-eze-pdp-senator-defects-apc/

Na governorship ticket him de find.
He will be back to PDP on or before June next year .. grin
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by senatordave1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Deadlock:

senatordave1,... I cannot categorically say for sure the percentage of people that will vote for Sai Baba in Enugu North and even the entire state in 2019,..what I'm so sure of is that Muhammad Buhari is not popular among the people there/here,... He's made mistakes and have been painted in such a bad way that people don't even listen when you try to say ANYTHING good about him,...
But then, I think at most 5 to 10 percent of voters might consider him,...
And,.. you see all those supposed "BIG WIGS" from Enugu that defected to APC? No One listens to them here,.. They all spent forces,.. they can only contribute money but no vote come 2019,...
Even the immediate past governor is almost not reckoned with,... and, THEY ARE ALL SECRETLY PDP.
If you doubt, wait and see what happens should Baba fail to win in 2019.
Thank you for your honesty.but this bigwigs that defected to apc use to partake in allocating inflated figures to pdp.dont you think they will do so next year?
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by senatordave1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
mrkings1999:
Defected or not defected APC has no grond in South east. I think that defection would make a lot of impact in South south......and others regions.
Cos even if all the whole south east governor defects to APC..... We know our ground, and it's not apc. Never
Oga you lie.now that federal might is no longer with pdp,we will know their true worth in ss/se next year.for enugu,i dont expect buhari to get anything there
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by senatordave1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Nothing like how Nigeria politics works coz there is nothing like Nigeria politics...

Is sectional politcs by each group based on the way they want it bearing in mind ideologies differ in all ramifications....
The strange brand of politics we practise here is nigerian politics.if you say ibos vote based on parties,ill agree but that party is apga.pdp was made strong in the east by federal power and certain people.those factors are now with apc so you cant expect things to be the same.by the way apc will get nothing in enugu except one or two reps and senate seats
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
senatordave1:

The strange brand of politics we practise here is nigerian politics.if you say ibos vote based on parties,ill agree but that party is apga.pdp was made strong in the east by federal power and certain people.those factors are now with apc so you cant expect things to be the same.by the way apc will get nothing in enugu except one or two reps and senate seats

They are getting absolutely nothing....oga...

I don't know what u people thinks rigging is but it seems u just have a lesser purview of general elections...

I think is high time u go and do another analysis based on general elections, and outer state elections or bye elections taking presence which enjoys higher security presence..

Take a critical general view and grab a general understanding.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Oluwatosin678(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
Almaiga:

For completing the previous Administrations project alone, makes him a fair leader. If he had abandoned the projects as some Governors normally do, it is Nigerian's that will suffer it.
now u see continuity as an achievement when it supposed to b a normal tin for our leaders....
if we can just raise up and make it normal,they will stop using it as a campaign tools....
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by mildflame: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Esseite:
Big fish... south east politics, very funny.. grin

Even the people have no regard for the former governors who made no impact to the region. When you talk about big fish in SE politics, you should have called Peter Obi and the likes of him, people who stand for equity and justice.

Be rest assured this man is only decamping with his immediate family if the news is true.

IPOB confirm.....
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by senatordave1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

They are getting absolutely nothing....oga...

I don't know what u people thinks rigging is but it seems u just have a lesser purview of general elections...

I think is high time u go and do another analysis based on general elections, and outer state elections or bye elections taking presence which enjoys higher security presence..

Take a critical general view and grab a general understanding.
If you have worked with inec during elections,you will understand me better.your only postulating sentimental theories.if you follow my posts,i write about elections mostly general from 1999-2015.if you follow the pattern,you will see that buhari will get more votes in the south east.He got 10,000 in 2007 in the east, in 2011 20,000 and almost 200,000 in 2015.which means he will get more next year.
If you do a forensic analysis of the votes pdp gets in the south east,you will discover that more than half is fraudulent and fake.me and you know that deep down,pdp isnt loved that much just that it was the dominant party then and now its seen by many as a lesser evil.a wise man once said it is not those that votes that decide the winner but those who do the counting.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
senatordave1:

If you have worked with inec during elections,you will understand me better.your only postulating sentimental theories.if you follow my posts,i write about elections mostly general from 1999-2015.if you follow the pattern,you will see that buhari will get more votes in the south east.He got 10,000 in 2007 in the east, in 2011 20,000 and almost 200,000 in 2015.which means he will get more next year.
If you do a forensic analysis of the votes pdp gets in the south east,you will discover that more than half is fraudulent and fake.me and you know that deep down,pdp isnt loved that much just that it was the dominant party then and now its seen by many as a lesser evil.a wise man once said it is not those that votes that decide the winner but those who do the counting.

More like u don't know who u are chatting with....smillzz...

Have a nice day.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by gare(f): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Almaiga:

*Ambode
*Obaseki
*Aragbesola
*El-Rufai

ONLY
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by begwong: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish. He is inconsequential in present day politics in his state!
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by begwong: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish. He is inconsequential in present day politics in his state....
.. �
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
Deadlock:

I'm from Umuida too,... and precisely from Umuonu in Igbo Eze North LGA,... I want to make it clear to all here that the man Ayogu Eze cannot and have NEVER won a free and fair election even in his hometown of Enugu Ezike,.. He's one hell of a guy that one can only imagine what his problems are.
He has no political value as it stands now both in his ward, council, LGA or the Enugu North Senatorial District.
And let me say,... I'm for Ugwuanyi and Sai Baba,... Until I see a more credible option ,...not all with all the miscreants vying for PDP candidacy now,..
Are you trying to confirm the rigging habit of the PDP because I can't imagine someone you claim has no political value and can't win his ward represented his said senatorial district! I'm for ugwuanyi and sai baba as well.. just asking

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by sterlingD(m): 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Defection,defection,defection left right centre.What a season of political defections.This coming election is really going to be a must watch ticket paid front row seat booked cool
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
gare:

ONLY
List yours and then we will take it from there.. In addition, the governors are doing well as well amosun of Ogun kebbi state gov kastina state gov
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by ogundeleai(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
Waoh, I miss this soft spoken man during Obasanjo Era.. You will admire him each time he appeared on NTA
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by gare(f): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Biadoyo:

List yours and then we will take it from there..
In addition, the governors are doing well as well
amosun of Ogun
kebbi state gov
kastina state gov

ok can you list your criteria for arriving at these governors as performing governors
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Belluchii: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is a big plus to the APC, He is a strong force in Enugu, his entry will give a push to the campaign to dislodge the PDP in Enugu State, i like the fact that he has decided to join forces with the APC to impact change in his state and Nigeria at large.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by emmangrace: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
dukie25:

And Yahaya Bello has made huge impact, that's why he's running for 2nd term abi?
It lies on Kogi people to do justice during election in 2019.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Almaiga:
PDP is becoming a sinking ship. All sensible Politicians are decamping to APC the winning team.

Sai Baba!!!
They will both sink together by God's grace because is the only way the country could move forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi / I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote / Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.