Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent (27626 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees / President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS / Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by lawalosky(m): 8:52am On Aug 16, 2018
2019 Election...
Kogi State Gov, H.E Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello has directed that any Political appointee that wants to contest in next general election, should please resign within the next 24 hours.

@ereporternews

source http://kogireports.com/kogi-gov-advises-government-officials-interested-in-party-tickets-to-resign/

Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2018
Very good news.
Good decision from the Governor.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by yarimo(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2018
That is very commendable from governor YAHAYA BELLO of kogi state.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by abokibuhari: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2018
grin He's one of the greatest saint on earth cheesy

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by aolawale025: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2018
Will this make him to pay salaries?

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by dignity33: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2018
CAN SOMEONE DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE I KNOW MY PEOPLE CAN NEVER CELEBRATE A FALUIRE LIKE THIS PEOPLE ALL WAYS DO, GOD PLEASE I KNOW YOU ARE LISTENINGTO ME.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by respect80(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2018
I will only see you as human being if you pay workers and pensioners their salaries

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by jefdr001: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nobody should resign Bello cannot be trusted

2 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by nairavsdollars(f): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
Heard the stupid governor declared public holiday for PMB's return. God punish Oyegun for imposing that man on Kogites

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by eleojo23: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kogi workers will at least get some of their pending salaries now that election is coming because he knows that he can't owe them and expect them to vote for him again.
Unless their mumu never do

2 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by sheddy411(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Issokay
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by lirusehn(m): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
post=70321399:
Very good news. Good decision from the Governor.
You are just a hopeless toothless dog.

32 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by olaoreawofele: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
If only you will state where you come from and we will have more than one to compare to Yahya Bello.

dignity33:
CAN SOMEONE DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE I KNOW MY PEOPLE CAN NEVER CELEBRATE A FALUIRE LIKE THIS PEOPLE ALL WAYS DO, GOD PLEASE I KNOW YOU ARE LISTENINGTO ME.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by BruncleZuma: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by chefcas: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
you pipu will run mad oneday because of this una politics... yeye
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by ecclize: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
What does this gat to do with the masses
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by SEONaijaExpert: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Everyone of them want to contest grin
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by AngelicBeing: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
dignity33:
Your prayers are answered, as an AngelicBeing from the celestial realm l am coming down with koboko laden with chilly pepper to flog all the criminal politicians that has oppressed the masses of Nigeria from 1960 till date, many calamities and disasters awaits all political looters, weep no more, here is my koboko in this pictures attached grin

Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by SarakiBukola: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
APC would be dumb to field Yahya Bello..

Even his Ebira people might not vote for him because of his abysmal performance.

It's better APC finds an Igala candidate and an Ebira running mate (to avoid the replacing of Bello backlash)

Igala people would decide the election

8 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Everyone just coming up with different things.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by KingLennon(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Why? Because they choose to chase their political aspirations? Why not look into the critical matters affecing the state 1st...
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by tayo4ng(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Adulf Hitler of kogi state

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by lastempero: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Yahaya u self have to resign too? Onye oshi

2 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by Imustreturn(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
St bello cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by tobagbenga123: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Heard the stupid governor declared public holiday for PMB's return. God punish Oyegun for imposing that man on Kogites
bros Dis na lie oooo no public holiday
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by YesBoss1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Saint abi, may your family experience what the horrible things Kogites are going through in the hands of Yahaya Bello's government, iganchi
abokibuhari:
grin He's one of the greatest saint on earth cheesy
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by StillX10(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
clown governor

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by Omeokachie: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Yahaya Bello nko?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack APC Campaign Convoy In FCT, Set Nine Vehicles Ablaze / Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari / Obasanjo To Aisha Buhari: Have Pillow-talk With Your Husband On Nigeria Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.