Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 (23731 Views)

Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 / Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation / Ekweremadu To Leave PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by chuose: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
MOD why u comot my comment?

Did I lie about Buhari who said he want total Sharia in Nigeria?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/insurgency-buharis-call-full-sharia/

CC Seun why are ur MODS censoring content based on facts?
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by maestroferddi: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Same way the lack of governorship of Lagos by PDP ensured Lagos grew and became a great city under someone as visionary as Tinubu.

Kwara on the other hand.....
If you put a donkey as the governor of Lagos, the donkey will still end up doing well.
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Soso990240(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Ekweremadu is appealing to the masses. grin

Its election time folks.

When you were amassing properties all over the world through questionable means you didn't remember the masses.

In your own Enugu you have no single property there.

Saraki himself this is his hometown and constituency attached.

Una no send anybody but una self.Mr Liar, Lazy Nigerian Youth waiting for free healthcare, housing and free Monthly stipend. Ekweremmadu has properties in enugu, his foundation IKEOHA has produced alot of rich and great men in my state. he is a grassroot politictian dat always give back to d society. dont say wat u dont know just to spoil someones image.

Buhari has you all in a vice grip which is why you want him gone but kolewerk.

PMB till 2023

This is sarakis hometown attached. Tell Nigerians to remove him or better yet he should step down for being the internationally known fraud and con man he is.
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Mariangeles(f): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What hardship?

Its called birth pangs.

For greatness to come it has to go through this process. Ask China or feel free to look at their road to greatness
What about the BLOODSHED of many?? cry cry

He NEVER spoke out for the defenseless
He NEVER condemned the killings
I CANNOT believe this is coming from you...you broke my heart
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Soso990240(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Ekweremadu is appealing to the masses. grin

Its election time folks.

When you were amassing properties all over the world through questionable means you didn't remember the masses.

In your own Enugu you have no single property there.

Saraki himself this is his hometown and constituency attached.

Una no send anybody but una self.
Buhari has you all in a vice grip which is why you want him gone but kolewerk.

PMB till 2023

This is sarakis hometown attached. Tell Nigerians to remove him or better yet he should step down for being the internationally known fraud and con man he is.
Mr Liar, Lazy Nigerian Youth waiting for free healthcare, housing and free Monthly stipend. Ekweremmadu has properties in enugu, his foundation IKEOHA has produced alot of rich and great men in my state. he is a grassroot politictian dat always give back to d society. dont say wat u dont know just to spoil someones image.
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by BafanaBafana: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Soso990240:
Oga, anybody apart from Buhari is cool. Look at what dis man is doing. using DSS, Police and Army against our Democracy, dat alone destroys a Nation.
Which one is against your democracy again? Politicians are playing their polical games which has in no way affected you and you are busy taking sides and fighting for them.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Idiot Ekuromadun you are a thief and ur days are numbered, idiot, come and remove him, omo nna jatijati
activistjohnny:
Ekweremadu to Nigerians: Remove Buhari peacefully in 2019.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBTNMP2VSDc

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Roger3D(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
We dont take suggestions from a corrupt flat head

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Butterflyleo: 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
What about the BLOODSHED of many?? cry cry

He NEVER spoke out for the defenseless
He NEVER condemned the killings
I CANNOT believe this is coming from you...you broke my heart

Pick your heart up and glue it back together.

Did bloodshed begin today? Was the same not the norm in the previous government? Why didn't anyone call Jonathan a terrorist back then despite all the killings that happened under his watch?

I am not emotionally driven as you already are aware about me.

I have made my choice about buhari since pre 2015 elections and I still stand with him
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Yinxies(f): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Check my signature
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Mccullum: 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
Remove Buhari or he should be the one to be remove back to his own state,

Sai baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by francisbiz: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buhari this is your last tenure in the Name of Almighty God ...Buhari go Buhari Go Buhari Go
BMG
Buhari Must Go

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by MRAKBEE(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
post=70330767:
Yinmu

Remove him and replace Baba with who?
Saraki, Atiku or Mustapha?
Bunch of CLOWNS. wink
This ur replace Baba with whom question speaks volume of how u think.
Zombie
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Butterflyleo: 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buhari this is your last tenure in the Name of Almighty God ...Buhari go Buhari Go Buhari Go

Laughing in defection. See prayer from a liar like this one.

Which God are you praying to?

PMB is here to stay till 2023 and so shall it be in Jesus Name. amen!
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Butterflyleo: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
MRAKBEE:

This ur replace Baba with whom question speaks volume of how u think.
Zombie

Why not pick one from the CUPP of thieves, frauds, con men and looters

And really become a wailer
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Soso990240(m): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Which one is against your democracy again? Politicians are playing their polical games which has in no way affected you and you are busy taking sides and fighting for them.
Oga the Executive is using its power to intimidate our Judiary and Legislature and u call this taking side. Incase u dont know, we have 3 Arms of Government, all are independent.
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by kowopeprince(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Remove him and replace him with who? I'll rather re-elect PMB or recall him (if he misbehaves) with my 'lethal' PVC instead of electing any of you 'saints' from PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Butterflyleo: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Soso990240:
Oga the Executive is using its power to intimidate our Judiary and Legislature and u call this taking side. Incase u dont know, we have 3 Arms of Government, all are independent.

On the contrary the legislature is creating chaos in the executive because they believe buhari is not another obasanjo who would have ruthlessly dealt with each and every one of them and nothing would happen
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by rottennaija(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Cyberl33t:
I don't think any sane person wants Buhari as a president anymore!!

He should just retire in peace...

Because you have your own definition of sanity. Check this out:

"Any sane person would vote for Buhari for 2nd term"

Does the above make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by activistjohnny(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

On the contrary the legislature is creating chaos in the executive because they believe buhari is not another obasanjo who would have ruthlessly dealt with each and every one of them and nothing would happen
newly recruit zombie has surfaced, your own worst pass sarrki the assistant director of bmc and chief zombie of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by RealTrump: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Soso990240:
Oga, anybody apart from Buhari is cool. Look at what dis man is doing. using DSS, Police and Army against our Democracy, dat alone destroys a Nation.

Well, I will be very concerned about who comes in. All these men who are always leaving one court to another to defend one corruption charge it the other. Or the dude who can't step foot on America, I don't see a future with any of them. APC is not th future, PDP will certainly take us back to stone age.
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Butterflyleo: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
newly recruit zombie has surfaced, your own worst pass sarrki the assistant director of bmc and chief zombie of nairaland.

So far ekiti, katsina, bauchi and kogi has shown you I take no prisoners cheesy

I am here to torment you and will keep doing so

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by michoim(m): 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Rather it is you evil collaborator that shall be remove
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by activistjohnny(m): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So far ekiti, katsina, bauchi and kogi has shown you I take no prisoners cheesy

I am here to torment you and will keep doing so
zombie will always be zombie, ask sarrki and Ngenekwenu your bosses.
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Mariangeles(f): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Pick your heart up and glue it back together.

Did bloodshed begin today? Was the same not the norm in the previous government? Why didn't anyone call Jonathan a terrorist back then despite all the killings that happened under his watch?

I am not emotionally driven as you already are aware about me.

I have made my choice about buhari since pre 2015 elections and I still stand with him
You can say these easily because you or anybody you love were not affected...
Was Jonathan NOT VOTED OUT because of incompetence??
I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!

@The bolded...I thought you were a Christian... My bad
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by MrGerald(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
budusky05:
And replace him with you?, this time you will buy white house,

Ole.
So Buhari is only Nigerian left, or are you useless?
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by maj007(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Cyberl33t:
I don't think any sane person wants Buhari as a president anymore!!

He should just retire in peace...

And only insane people want PDP looters back in power.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Butterflyleo: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
You can say these easily because you or anybody you love was not affected...
Was Jonathan NOT VOTED OUT because of incompetence??
I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!

Lmao

I just said I am not emotionally driven and you still ended up saying you are disappointed in me as if that would make.me shed a tear. grin

Oga simply slide into the next DM if my choice irks you.

Who told you those I know haven't been affected but do I then follow my emotions rather that my God given intelligence? Not at all.

Yes I am a Christian and being a Christian does not mean I should be a religious, ethnic and social bigot.

I am standing with a northern Muslim who has a Christian VP who both want the best for this country and you can cry about it if you want.

PMB is my choice till 2023 and you can take it to the bank.

PMB SAK!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by MRAKBEE(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Why not pick one from the CUPP of thieves, frauds, con men and looters

And really become a wailer
Hey ward chairman BMC.!!
I might have got in the way of your hustle but I wish to let you know that you can't deceive us.. U are wasting your time. The zombie virus can only affect people like you who have sold your future for 30k per month
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by vertueptime: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
JegaQuin:

Really? Do You think ipob miscreants votes are enough to bring Okechukwu Saraki in?

Sai saraki
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
IsraelSongz:

You will hawk BBQ in holdup till You die and You won't still see customers. Stupid Young Man.

I've been watching this idiot display for a while. MUMU.
Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J, Farano, lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Foreign Reserve Is $3.7 Billion, Not $33.8 Billion - JP Morgan / INEC Sacks Two For Denying Non-Indigenes PVC Collection In Lagos / Full Text Of President Jonathan 8th Presidential Media Chat Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.