Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied (4475 Views)

‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by CastedBlog: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2018
If You've ever Thought Nigerians aint emotional, What You're about to read is gonna change that, A lady Yesterday made some suicidal tweets on her page, about how she's tired of life and just wanna end everything, though she never explained what really happened, but the replies she's been getting is so heartwarming, See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/am-tired-of-everything-lady-makes.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by CastedBlog: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2018
more

Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by eezeribe(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2018
But her name is "Fried rice"..
So therefore her matter isn't serious.

1 Like

Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by Dablack1(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2018
at least population is reducing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by dollytino4real(f): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2018
U are not going anywhere, we must solve our problems together

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by MrSensor(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2018
shocked People must leave her alone and She must do what her heart desire with immediate effect.
Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by princechurchill(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2018
Moderate Nigerians love themselves unconditionally

1 Like

Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by Deckline(m): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Please,please, i'm begging you in the name of your father. I know life has been unfair to you. I know you are sad and depressed. Please,make the suicide quick. Use sniper and the keeper(satan)will reward you!
Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by Bluezy13(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2018
Hehehe...
Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by KingLennon(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2018
When slay queens go broke and need help they start forming depression to get attention. You depressed pass boys for street wer no get anybody to reason their matter grin

11 Likes

Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Deckline:
Please,please, i'm begging you in the name of your father. I know life has been unfair to you. I know you are sad and depressed. Please,make the suicide quick. Use sniper and the keeper(satan)will reward you!

grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by kingxsamz(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
eezeribe:
But her name is "Fried rice".. So therefore her matter isn't serious.
read what you typed. does it make sense?

3 Likes

Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by constance500: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Reverse will b the case if it was a guy that posted that shii...

1 Like

Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by dumininu01(m): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
kingxsamz:

read what you typed. does it make sense?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by kayla247: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Definitely those on Nairaland are not Nigerians.

Imagine their responses so mean and heartless

1 Like

Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by lilmax(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
std don't capture this one

1 Like

Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by loverboys: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Abeg oo pls dnt kill ya sef
Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Weak stupid pple dont deserve to live. Go and die
Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by theunnamed: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
eezeribe:
But her name is "Fried rice"..
So therefore her matter isn't serious.

Exactly what I was thinking
Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by theunnamed: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
kayla247:
Definitely those on Nairaland are not Nigerians.

Imagine their responses so mean and heartless

Abi oo

Dem don't haff chill ra ra
Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by ibori1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
some of u here r very childish,everytin is a joke

do u know wat depression is all about?

hmmmm,just pray say mk e no come knock for ur door

2 Likes

Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by ibori1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
some of u here r very childish,everytin is a joke

do u know wat depression is all about?

hmmmm,just pray say mk e no come knock for ur door
Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nigerians to the rescue.
Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
It's simply because she's a fine girl. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by Thermodynamics(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is one of the biggest issue Nigerians have, we don't take psychological issues serious.

Imagine the kind of heartless and insensitive comments above. Most blacks are heartless, that's why we were so eager to sell ourselves as slaves. I have to get out of Africa.
Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Go drink sniper na. At least population go decrease. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by columbus007(m): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
what's that thing now that is really disturbing her that she cannot stop,or has she been masturbating undecided
Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by falcon01: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
oh my god please sombody should check up on her ms nessa pls we need to check up so she might not die...

angry angry are you f*cking kidding me? we have a thousand problems to fix and this b*tch aint one.
Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by Born2Breed(f): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
CastedBlog:
more

My prayers are with you pretty!

1 Share

Re: 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied by johnkey: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
wow isn't this my neighbor wife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Vaseline Comrades.....where At Thou / This Is How Money Ritual Works - ANSWER / Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.