Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Kwankwaso Visits Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Visits Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) (16898 Views)

24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) / Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by docadams: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
tuniski:

What does it mean to be a progressive or conservative?
Many I have asked are ignorant of the concepts!

Their ignorance not fault of theirs. In modern day Nigeria, Progressive/Conservative political ideologies exists more in our imagination than in reality. In reality the boundaries are so blunted that we only see small vestiges in the individual rather than visible footprints on the political landscape. Unlike in the 1st and 2nd republics and to some extent the 3rd.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ubongdemaga: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Akwa ibom state is pure PDP state. No PDP candidate can fail here in the state.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by chukseric504869: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
kwankwanso!stop running from pillar to post,there is no vacancy in aso rock. sai baba
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
tuniski:

Buhari will be beaten next year. I don't know how difficult it is for you to see.
Your becoming irritating.even tonye thats on ground and other pdp supporters in the state have concurred that buhari will get significant votes in aks.you that is still far away is still persisting in your folly reminiscent of 2015 polls.your belief is based on some imaginary theory that pdp will win north central and gets divide the core north but practically this has been recently faulted.na wa for you oh
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by tuniski: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
senatordave1:

Your becoming irritating.even tonye thats on ground and other pdp supporters in the state have concurred that buhari will get significant votes in aks.you that is still far away is still persisting in your folly reminiscent of 2015 polls.your belief is based on some imaginary theory that pdp will win north central and gets divide the core north but practically this has been recently faulted.na wa for you oh
Pele. Tonye is your authority abi?

PDP will win north central and will make significant Inroads back into many hitherto NW/NE PDP states pre-2015.
You just sit in your state and assume you know the north central.
2019 is only 6months away.
Sometimes I just feel like the election should come faster.

My plenty sai baba zombies whose businesses have folded and others who have lost their jobs, I want to see who they will vote.

Let buhari continue to. Make his own inroads on 16th of February next year we shall know who wears the crown.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
People deceiving peoples party
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by gare(f): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
More

WHO IS THAT GUY WITH SUIT AND RED BOW TIE ? HE LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE IN A CIRCUS grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
tuniski:

Pele. Tonye is your authority abi?

PDP will win north central and will make significant Inroads back into many hitherto NW/NE PDP states pre-2015.
You just sit in your state and assume you know the north central.
2019 is only 6months away.
Sometimes I just feel like the election should come faster.

My plenty sai baba zombies whose businesses have folded and others who have lost their jobs, I want to see who they will vote.

Let buhari continue to. Make his own inroads on 16th of February next year we shall know who wears the crown.
Yes,the earlier the election comes the better.i cant wait

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) / KOGI Speaker Declares Lawmakers Seat Vacant For Joining SDP (with Pictures) / President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Governors Over Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.