Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) (48375 Views)

This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Welcome To Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos. See More Photos / Tinubu Square, Lagos: See The 1960 Vs. 2018 Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
More.

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
I saw this earlier on instablog. So Crazy

But seriously, Nairaland is not good for video news I swear. Seun it's about time, you put a feature that can make us watch a video on nairaland directly and also upload videos and not photos alone.. Even some small small blogs have that feature, how much more a big forum like NL.

It's boring having to click on a link that would take us to instagram, YouTube etc.

For instance I could even want to upload a DIY video for tutorial purpose for nairalanders, but don't have a YouTube account. Even though I have, it's still annoying that I'd have to upload it there first, or maybe Instagram, then post the link here. Many people wouldn't even bother clicking the link.

Seun pls upgrade I beg!!!!!
And give us more smileys!!!! Or let us use the ones already on our phones keypad. 15 boring green smileys can no longer capture our expressions again. Eshey gan

373 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by madridguy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
tongue
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Merimental(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
forming 007...

6 Likes

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by profmsboi(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by itsRhamzy: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
I have a good feeling this is going to FP..
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by kunzyomi(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
.reverse in comment me Let

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Imustreturn(m): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Every body dey mad for Lagos ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Blakjewelry(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
perhaps he wants to win Guinness record na
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
The name 'Buhari' deserves a spot in the Oxford or Webster Dictionary. cool

That's some super hyper guy.
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by sureteeboy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Someone already said that's how Buhari has been leading us in this country.

18 Likes

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Cryomancer: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
angry

That stunt is a perfect example of the Nigeria we are in today... The country is on auto-reverse, make God no let us go jam wall at the end.

Only God knows where the guy buys his weed from.
The weed is really performing wonders.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by loverboys: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by codedflowz(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
This one is mad o!
Mad mad people everywhere grin

Wehrey ni everybody

[img]https://media1./images/f857af43efec8be234e8d7d978293615/tenor.gif?itemid=4750564[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by anochuko01(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
booqee:
Nairaland is not good for video news I swear. Seun it's about time, you put a feature that can make us watch a video on nairaland directly.. Even some small small blogs have that feature, how much more a big forum like NL.

It's boring having to click on a link that would take us to instagram, YouTube etc..

I could even want to upload a video I made myself, but don't have a YouTube account.

Seun pls upgrade I beg!!!!! And give us more smileys!!!!
guy doesn't want to spend money, I guess....

11 Likes

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Dollarship(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
When I say Lagos you say madness
LAGOS.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by columbus007(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
can someone please tell me one person that's well in this country.
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by lilkech(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
booqee:
Nairaland is not good for video news I swear. Seun it's about time, you put a feature that can make us watch a video on nairaland directly.. Even some small small blogs have that feature, how much more a big forum like NL.

It's boring having to click on a link that would take us to instagram, YouTube etc..

I could even want to upload a video I made myself, but don't have a YouTube account.

na today? How many times have nairaland been upgraded self?

the condition in nairaland is like the condition of Nigeria

don’t mind seun and his website angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Niccoloimhotep: 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lmao
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by ogaJona(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
I no understand this tori
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by oluwatodimu1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
why d guy no come try am from iyana-ipaja to ifo axis? if he does it successfully then he is d boss

1 Like

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Roughfyzay(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is a typical Nigeria politician
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Naijawebmaster: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
And someone had to video it... people get time sha. undecided

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by VillagePipu: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Please, don't be offended.

I have just been informed that the Lagos branch of our association is testing new software on the Driver's head.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by paschal47(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
booqee:

Leave seun alone he should be forming hard man till someone puts him out of business

In the world of technology you have to upgrade

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Uchenaija: 6:04am On Aug 17, 2018
booqee:

I don't understand this your particular kind of video upgrade.

I know having to upload videos on ones site increases the weight of the site, thus increasing your bandwidth again & again.

Unless I'm not understanding you properly. Give an example of a local/foreign site that has such feature, maybe I'll get it better.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by ednut1(m): 6:05am On Aug 17, 2018
Gear is faulty

2 Likes

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by sisisioge: 8:19am On Aug 17, 2018
booqee:

I agree! Especially with the smileys grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by sisisioge: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2018
Uchenaija:

I don't understand this your particular kind of video upgrade.

I know having to upload videos on ones site increases the weight of the site, thus increasing your bandwidth again & again.

Unless I'm not understanding you properly. Give an example of a local/foreign site that has such feature, maybe I'll get it better.

Instagram, Facebook, yahooforum etc grin

He should get more trunks if that's what it take...upgrade. The guy can afford it, I heard.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / Cattle Arrived Lagos From Zamfara After 32-Hour Rail Transport / Moment Ibom Air Made Its Official Take Off Today For Abuja (Pics,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.