Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe (24325 Views)

Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe / DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by stephenduru: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Sahara Reporters owner,Sowore, and others staged a protest at Police HQ in Abuja over illegal detention of Premiumtimes reporter Samuel Ogundipe.He was alleged detailed for disclosing a copy of letter sent to VP Osinbajo by IGP Idris over siege on NASS complex by Daura's DSS.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/sahara-reporters-ownersowore-and-others.html

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by stephenduru: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2018

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by Righteousness89(m): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Sowore doing wat he does best....
Nice one sir
#TAKE IT BACK

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by psucc(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
I pray Osinbajo will swing into action before Buhari's return or else, protest or no protest, Ogundipe will remain in detention.

#FreeSamuelOgundipe

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by abokibuhari: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin Wake me up when he see 500 votes come 2019 election, useless blackmailer

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by Lawalatm: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
PMB and APC were sold to Nigerians by this same man who also wants us to believe that his thinking faculty has now been calibrated to make better decisions grin grin grin grin grin grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by Lawalatm: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
PMB and APC were sold to Nigerians by this same man who also wants us to believe that his thinking faculty has now been calibrated to make better decisions grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by SolutionMee: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
In saner climes and developed nation, it is very wrong for a presidential aspirant to protest in a police division not to talk of their HQ

The first aspirant to try that in America was sent to life imprisonment

The last aspirant that tried that was hanged to death

Due to flexibility in our constitutions and democratic practise, giving Sowore a quarter in prison is a juicy offer
Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by dignity33: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
CAN SOMEONE DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE I KNOW MY PEOPLE CAN NEVER CELEBRATE A FALUIRE LIKE THIS PEOPLE ALL WAYS DO, GOD PLEASE I KNOW YOU ARE LISTENING TO ME.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by BrownRoofRep: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
The police should arrest him immediately, for illegally wearing ozo title red cap.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by lastmessenger: 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo are you also proud of the illegal detention of civilians by the police? To you everything about this government is manna from heaven. May your Allah cure you of zombiesm.

10 Likes

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by Babiod: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
dignity33:
CAN SOMEONE DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE I KNOW MY PEOPLE CAN NEVER CELEBRATE A FALUIRE LIKE THIS PEOPLE ALL WAYS DO, GOD PLEASE I KNOW YOU ARE LISTENING TO ME.
which school did u graduate from? They're the real failure...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by Davidfash10000: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by nothingspoil70: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Swore don de get belle

1 Like

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by Binelelyon: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Now we know that it is true they say, the devil u know (PDP) is better than the angel (APC) u don't know. Am happy we have seen and tested for ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by WesternOrbit: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
POLITICAL THINGS BUT GOOD ANYWAY..
Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by tenmariner: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:
In saner climes and developed nation, it is very wrong for a presidential aspirant to protest in a police division not to talk of their HQ

Due to flexibility in our constitutions and democratic practise, giving Sowore a quarter in prison is a juicy offer

Kindly buttress ur point by telling us who and who!

29 Likes

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Arrest sowore cos he dey publish fake news
Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by bobnatlo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin Wake me up when he see 500 votes come 2019 election, useless blackmailer
U ok

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by Canme4u(m): 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Take it back movement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by ayomidegambari(m): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Power is in the hand of the people not only Nairalanders! I almost lost my fate in the last concluded election at ekiti, almost all nairalanders said fayose's candidate would win, yet APC won, which Identify the fact that almost every soul on here are fucking PDP... Truth is, BUHARI will still win next year election, ask ur daddy

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by modupe2: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Because himself has not been arrested for perpetual fake news he’s known for......
Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by Spidermon: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:

Bros. I am not saying that you are lying ooo but I dont believe this.

I just say make i talk my mind.

Thanks.

11 Likes

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by magicminister: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:

MUMU!!!

9 Likes

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by olamatt02: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Illegal detention everywhere. God help us

1 Like

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by wonlasewonimi: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
I won't be surprised if they send him to Belize
Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by Wakago: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:

No saner mind would write this trash.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
lastmessenger:
Butterflyleo are you also proud if the illegal detention of civilians by the police? To you everything about this government is manna from heaven. May your Allah cure of zombiesm
He's a christian. He's popular on religion section

1 Like

Re: Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe by jamjo: 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:

Why do people vomit nonsense, name the American presidential aspirant who was hanged to death for protesting as you claim.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Uzoho Casmir, Imo Accountant, Accuses Okorocha Of Diverting N1bn / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mum On Her 95th Birthday (Photos) / Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.