Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (64135 Views)

“So You Eat Rotten Cassava?” - White Man Asks His Nigerian Wife / Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? / Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by Tamarapetty(f): 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Tamarapetty, you like ?
Unto sey wetin happen?? No tnx
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by vitmax(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
You can easily do this at home : just add black food dye to your sphag and you get black Spaghetti . I do this when I'm broke to prevent my flat mates from touching my food. If you know you know tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by BENEFICIAL12(m): 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by aalangel(f): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ocho gogwowe godalambi..
I mean God for bid bard things,in idoma language.
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by Olawale118(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
warrisdis
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by Turantula(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
In Bright Chimezie's voice 'The black man wey dey there is committing suicide'
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
post=70328998:
Thank you.

We jump am Pass.....

I reject it in the name of Amadioha!!
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by philkay(m): 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
jessca048:
scary looks like little black snakes.
the human brain has been programmed in a way that food in colour black don't seems appealing to the eyes

amala nko
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by six1996(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
It will taste well in heroin movie
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Thought they said black is beautiful. Surprised what I read here

1 Like

Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by emmykey0128(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Not every time bro amala is bae anyday anytine
jessca048:
the human brain has been programmed in a way that food in colour black don't seems appealing to the eyes
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by jibs4lv(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
God forbid
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by abdulskulboy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Yoruba will welcome it. Ahh

Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by KingOfThePay(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Now i understand what Racism feels like.

1 Like

Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by Airoflaw(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
jessca048:
what about AMALA dudu
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
Just wondering how the poo will look like..... If u know hit like if not share
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by Ikpongiton: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
post=70328998:
Thank you.

We jump am Pass.....

that thing is not as black as amala where people with large tribal marks de rush
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by mosesjida(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
May people who made this die of hunger...yeye bastards
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ikpongiton:
that thing is not as black as amala where people with large tribal marks de rush
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
jessca048:

Have you never seen Amala before ?
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by pacifust058(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Èmi, jẹ roba?
Orí iya mi kọ!!
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by pacifust058(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
asokoromadam:

Have you never seen Amala before ?
when will you have sense báyìí?
Is that how Amala's color is?
Chaii, you don't even know the difference between brown and black
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by pacifust058(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ikpongiton:
you're suffering from tribalism and illiteracy.. are you so blind that you can't tell between brown and black?
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by williamdeluxe(m): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
O boy i go chop am clean mouth..
me wey Neva chop since morning nko..

infact if I see purple spaghette rite nw I go chop am

1 Like

Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by Platony(m): 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
Thank U....
I no dey chop!!!! angry
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by Ikpongiton: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
post=70344755:

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM
yes sir.but when buhari `(the president) told world bank to site all their interventionist projects in the north,you supported him,abi?
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by SmartyPants(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
jessca048:

So you won't eat dark chocolate abi?

1 Like

Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by Ikpongiton: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
pacifust058:
you're suffering from tribalism and illiteracy.. are you so blind that you can't tell between brown and black?
sorry sir,i wanted to say darker.
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ikpongiton:
yes sir.but when buhari `(the president) told world bank to site all their interventionist projects in the north,you supported him,abi?
Will you STOP all these beer parlour gist and get liberated in life!!
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by Ikpongiton: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
post=70345494:

Will you STOP all these beer parlour gist and get liberated in life!!
the last time i checked,i discover that beer parlour jest is better than blood letting abi terrorism,as in boko haram
Re: Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? by ashawopikin(m): 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
oyibo, una no fit kill me. with all this una nonsense food wey una dey carry enter dis country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) / See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) / How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.