Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React (57983 Views)

A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look / Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / Gucci Shoe Available For Sale@ N4,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by leatfabiano3681(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Chapelbeatz(m): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:
Just $6500?
Kinda cheap to me.

ok sah

thank you sah

jah bless you sah

yes sah

ooooookkkkkk sahhhh

im loyal sahhhhhhhhh
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Chapelbeatz(m): 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:
Just $6500?
Kinda cheap to me.

ok sah

thank you sah

jah bless you sah

yes sah

ooooookkkkkk sahhhh

im loyal sahhhhhhhhh
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Greatzeus(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
lefulefu:
The nigerian naira has become worthless.thats just about it.
You people will just type without thinking undecided even if it's 1$ to 1N,do you know the worth of $6500 Call anyoneyou know who lives overseas and ask them their monthly salary,only 1 out of 10 will tell you they earn more than $5000/month.
$6500 is a lot of money in America, because people work hard for their money there.
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by dlaw70(m): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Gime d name of ur village pipo i will come there and marriage u sharp sharp,no time
pocohantas:

LMAO. I do visualise you offline, thinking of the next savage quote to give pocohantas online. Is this that serious to you?

Now, I know you are going to rush to give a brutal comeback. Chill bro, I ain't gat time for this no more. I am looking for husband, you know menopause is catching up on me. Allow me hunt for my husband in peace. I beg you.
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by dlaw70(m): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
I didn't hear it
LuciferKristi:

I just made you tell them yourself...
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by dlaw70(m): 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Y all need to take a chill pill and let her be na.cos right now am planning to go and pay part payment untop her head
bobokeshington:

you see ya life outside ?? na you con dey hunt for husband � When all your mates are getting married you're dia doing stupid feminist �
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by ruboy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:
My instinct tells me it's photoshopped.

Nigerians are always reacting to things.
Not like they can afford it anyway.

Please, this has nothing to do with Naira. $6500 ain't a joke anywhere.
u re right $6500 is nt a child's play in any country u might find yourself
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Money is worthless at the end of the day,people buy rubbish just to flaunt and show off which in turn place value on the rubbish,odd as it may seem people will still line up to buy this lace,same way they rush to buy yeezy’s hole tees
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
Money is good, and spending it on valuable objects is good too. Hope this isn't too much to spend on?

Please check signature in pink below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!! This is a good property that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss it.
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by CreamyBanana(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=Kyase post=70336799][/quote]
na so now cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by 2flash: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nigerians go buy oo I no say dash me money oo na loan of N1m with NYSC certificate as collateral make I start my business ooo nobody de give me but God dey
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by GoldHorse(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
lefulefu:
The nigerian naira has become worthless.thats just about it.

This is a misplaced comment! What has naira got to do with it?
Even with all their money Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and other notable billionaires won't touch that thing with a 10 miles pole. $6,500 is a lot of money anywhere. An average person will survive on that for almost 6 months in Europe and America!
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by jaafree: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
but wait a min, if u even tie'am who go even notice say the shoe reach that amount talkless of the stupid lace. who dey even mind lace self not even on red carpet nobody dey mind stupid lace. Arrghhhhhh.
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Harold4lyf(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
kingxsamz:
Abeg, E better make I kuku use needle and thread hold my shoe.
chai i wan die 4 laf oo.....bros d tin pain u bad
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Greatzeus:

You people will just type without thinking undecided even if it's 1$ to 1N,do you know the worth of $6500 Call anyoneyou know who lives overseas and ask them their monthly salary,only 1 out of 10 will tell you they earn more than $5000/month.
$6500 is a lot of money in America, because people work hard for their money there.
how did i type without thinking? I say again..the nigerian naira is worthless. Hundred dollars that the americans nickname as hundred bucks is thirty six thousand naira if u doing the transaction in the bank. Hundred bucks is just like ten naira! And dats the salary of many nigerians . So what are u trying to defend? In the US an ordinary gas attendant earns the same as a bank manager in nigeria..if not a little more.
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Our naira is gone... Simple
This is not a matter of Naira... $6,500 is a HUGE amount of money when converted to any currency in the world. Even pounds (£5,112)
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
lefulefu:
how did i type without thinking? I say again..the nigerian naira is worthless. Hundred dollars that the americans nickname as hundred bucks is thirty six thousand naira if u doing the transaction in the bank. Hundred bucks is just like ten naira! And dats the salary of many nigerians. So what are u trying to defend? In the US an ordinary gas attendant earns the same as a bank manager in nigeria..if not a little more.

Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=Izuogu1 post=70343863][/quote] try go to ur bank tommorow and ask them in customer's care the current exchange rate of the naira to the dollar. I am not saying u should use google oo. Just go to ur bank and hear wat they will say.
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Our naira is gone... Simple
thanks to Buhari d value of the naira is completely gone.
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by mechanics(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
hmmmm.
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by mosesjida(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
This crap is as useless as grandpa dick
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Laurence1: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Even if it is N6500... that's still much if you ask me, for some gaddam shoelace. undecided
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by bobokeshington: 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
dlaw70:
Y all need to take a chill pill and let her be na.cos right now am planning to go and pay part payment untop her head

part payment

I don die finish.... Pocohantas you see ya life... You don turn commodity... Aiye ma buru polio....
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by atilla(m): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
The picture is photoshopped
Gucci don't have that shoe lace belt someone was just catching trips online
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by TruthinAction: 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Gucci products are sometimes overpriced. Only drug dealers, kidnappers and politicians will go for it.
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Burgerlomo: 1:26am On Aug 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:
It better tie itself for that amount!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by legend0110(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Now that's the value of building a brand
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by pmc01(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Way more than I can handle grin

LOL! Thanks sis. No vex abeg, I used to vex before, but I done see them finish. Na siddon dey look I dey now.

2022 tongue
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by pocohantas(f): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2022
pmc01:

2022 tongue

So what happened to 2022? You want to die this year or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! / My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Aso Ebi Girls Rock Wizkid's Starboy Jersey For Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.