Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' (16283 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Regina Daniels & Siblings Drag Food, As Her Husband Minds His Business (Pics) / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by biafranqueen: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ideas are cheap

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by bcube01(m): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
blackgold90:
No body steals ideas... The passion you have for an ideas can only be carry by you. Others will just be a fake of it.

Examples of same ideas but different manager s abound around us. omo Vs Kline, Toyota Vs Benz, DHL Vs FedEx, Glo Vs MTN,Amazon Vs Konga ..only a lazy person will say someone steals his ideas

Who told u nobody steals ideas. Just because it hasn't happened to you does not mean it's not happening. I've been a victim of stolen idea by a telecom company and i even trademarked my idea but had to step aside when i got a lawyer and told me how much i'll have to pay and also the number of litigation cases the telecom company had in courts scattered all across the country. I just had to give up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by darrellg9: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

eyah....too bad, first get a lawyer and sue his ass.

but next time, always arm yourself with an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) which wil safe guard you..ask him to sign it before discussion commences and should incase you suspect that he uses a third party to start up the business idea, then he is in soup.
of course that should be contained in the NDA
Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by oyoyoyo: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
okay
Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by Dessy96: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
what were you thinking was going to happen before undecidedwhat were you thinking was going to happen before
Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by jaxxy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
trapQ:
Quit crying and move on. He didn't steal your money just your idea. People steal people's ideas everyday. It doesn't stop you from executing yours plus be more careful as not to disclose it next time.

I’m sure he’s not crying bt sounding a warning for others so they don’t fall for such scams. I personally don’t believe in all those share ur ideas competitions and the likes cos I always knew there’s 80% chance of it been stolen from u with no credit even given to u. If u have a great idea look for credible partners that’s how Fb and the likes started not talent/ideas hunts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by sweetilicious(f): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Some brainless celebrities are like that, stealing unsuspecting people's ideas. Next time avoid revealing too much and maybe trademark your ideas.
I don't contribute anymore in our meetings. They will keep encouraging you to open up and suggest the way forward just so they can copy it and table it to the top management. Next you see is execution of your ideas and their promotions without acknowledgement for the innovator. Keep your ideas to yourself.Write down the plans for execution and hope on your timeline.You can be whatever you wish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by haryomikun(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
sexymoma:
Linda ikeji and other blogs has same business ideas.. it depends on how you're able to exhibit yours
seun osewa and other social forums has same business ideas, it depends on how you strategies yours
Toyota, Honda, Nissan and other product has same business ideas, it depends on how strong your product is...
A.y, Basket Mouth, Seyi Law and other comediennes has same business ideas, it depends on how your deliver you capability.
black face was ranting "2 face stole ma music, he may be right buh he didn't convince us enough cos he never produced a hit music
why not strategies, think like you've done earlier, bring out another new and greater ideas, and then boom angry
You think ideas are easy to come out from the head like that?

Even if one gets a better idea sef, dyu think adoption of the idea isnt another factor?
Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by trapQ: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
At least he has learnt the hard way. I always knew this from a tender age. Even right now the people I can share my ideas with are my family because if they steal my idea it will be for the greater good of the family. Only other people I can share my ideas with are foreigners.
jaxxy:

I’m sure he’s not crying bt sounding a warning for others so they don’t fall for such scams. I personally don’t believe in all those share ur ideas competitions and the likes cos I always knew there’s 80% chance of it been stolen from u with no credit even given to u. If u have a great idea look for credible partners that’s how Fb and the likes started not talent/ideas hunts.
Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by kabillionaire(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
sexymoma:
Linda ikeji and other blogs has same business ideas.. it depends on how you're able to exhibit yours
seun osewa and other social forums has same business ideas, it depends on how you strategies yours
Toyota, Honda, Nissan and other product has same business ideas, it depends on how strong your product is...
A.y, Basket Mouth, Seyi Law and other comediennes has same business ideas, it depends on how your deliver you capability.
black face was ranting "2 face stole ma music, he may be right buh he didn't convince us enough cos he never produced a hit music
why not strategies, think like you've done earlier, bring out another new and greater ideas, and then boom angry

This's just the truth.
Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by haryomikun(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
bcube01:

Who told u nobody steals ideas. Just because it hasn't happened to you does not mean it's not happening. I've been a victim of stolen idea by a telecom company and i even trademarked my idea but had to step aside when i got a lawyer and told me how much i'll have to pay and also the number of litigation cases the telecom company had in courts scattered all across the country. I just had to give up.
Damn thats bleeped up.

Those lawyer fees are what especially discourage people to chase cases
Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by biztip: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
no one stole ur ideas. me sef I have d idea too but never implement it. ideas without execution no follow
Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by Mryacks: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2018
goldbim:
Don't just get mad,get a lawyer!! lipsrsealed

Exactly..good to always sign a pre- non disclosure agreement before opening up ideas to somebody else just Incase.
Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by FarahAideed: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2018
seyigiggle:
if a business idea can not be sold for cash, it better die with me.
That was how a bank manager wanted me to share a biz idea with him in the name of getting sponsors. i refused that except he sign a non disclosure agreement, your guess is as good as mine.

He backed out ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry / Exclusive: Wizkid's Son Vs. Peter Okoye's Son - Who's More dope? (photos) / As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.