Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' (16281 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Regina Daniels & Siblings Drag Food, As Her Husband Minds His Business (Pics) / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by Nigerianblogs: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Twitter User Kelvin Igwe has lashed out Tripple MG boss Ubi Franklin for stealing his business idea, According to the Guy, Ubi had asked him to bring his business proposal, Only for him to beef the guy, and ended u using his idea without giving him credit. The guy even said thats the idea Ubi used in Launching Instantpickup.

See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/man-calls-out-ubi-franklin-blast-him.html

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by kingxsamz(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Eyah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by faithfull18(f): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hmm.
Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by goldbim(f): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Don't just get mad,get a lawyer!! lipsrsealed

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by Tamarapetty(f): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Teef

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by Naijaguy12345(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
Some brainless celebrities are like that, stealing unsuspecting people's ideas. Next time avoid revealing too much and maybe trademark your ideas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by sexymoma(f): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
Linda ikeji and other blogs has same business ideas.. it depends on how you're able to exhibit yours
seun osewa and other social forums has same business ideas, it depends on how you strategies yours
Toyota, Honda, Nissan and other product has same business ideas, it depends on how strong your product is...
A.y, Basket Mouth, Seyi Law and other comediennes has same business ideas, it depends on how you deliver your capability.
black face was ranting "2 face stole ma music, he may be right buh he didn't convince us enough cos he never produced a hit music
why not strategies, think like you've done earlier, bring out another new and greater ideas, and then boom angry

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by blackgold90(m): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
No body steals ideas... The passion you have for an ideas can only be carry by you. Others will just be a fake of it.

Examples of same ideas but different manager s abound around us. omo Vs Kline, Toyota Vs Benz, DHL Vs FedEx, Glo Vs MTN,Amazon Vs Konga ..only a lazy person will say someone steals his ideas

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by seyigiggle: 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
if a business idea can not be sold for cash, it better die with me.
That was how a bank manager wanted me to share a biz idea with him in the name of getting sponsors. i refused that except he sign a non disclosure agreement, your guess is as good as mine.

6 Likes

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by dust144(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Get another business idea

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by bluefilm: 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
You never patented the so called idea.

So therefore, it is not really your idea.

4 Likes

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by annnikky(f): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
2mao they will say youths are lazy undecided
Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by millionboi(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by tunary(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Some people think they are smart this ubi Franklin must be very wicked oloriburuku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by sabenabeauty(f): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Steal my ideas. Just click the link below grin

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by Weightpilot234: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lol wonderful
Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by lastempero: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
My brother try and steal a business idea from someone, that's how China became a world power. Sorry hommie undecided
Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by Millz404(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ideas are worthless... What matters is execution

6 Likes

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by don4real18(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
That's bad... He was supposed to draft an agreement stating that Ubi won't make use of his idea without permission

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by Agbalanze(m): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
goldbim:

Law wont help him on this, business ideas is different from registered content/copyright infringement. I feel for him though...

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by BadiratT: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
What a pity, money nah bastard, assumimg you have money, nah you go use your idea.
Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by Maxcollins042(m): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ubi and his signing (Tekno) have been involved in many intellectual thefts of recent. Could this be their new modus operandi?

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
They never go far or the business closes down God ain’t human he will always deal with them thoroughly

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by LesbianBoy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
This guy wey be Tobi die hard fan. His igbo accent no be here grin grin
Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by Uchenaija: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
sexymoma:
Linda ikeji and other blogs has same business ideas.. it depends on how you're able to exhibit yours
seun osewa and other social forums has same business ideas, it depends on how you strategies yours
Toyota, Honda, Nissan and other product has same business ideas, it depends on how strong your product is...
A.y, Basket Mouth, Seyi Law and other comediennes has same business ideas, it depends on how you deliver you capability.
black face was ranting "2 face stole ma music, he may be right buh he didn't convince enough cos he never produced a hit music
why not and strategies, think like you've done earlier, bring out another new and greater ideas, and then boom angry

You're right.

But atleast you need to acknowledge that guy is right too.

Let me explain better: share with me your business idea please. One that you're crazy about

I'll develop mine differently, I promise.

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by LesbianBoy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
goldbim:

Cee C would be the lawyer grin grin
Re: Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas' by trapQ: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Quit crying and move on. He didn't steal your money just your idea. People steal people's ideas everyday. It doesn't stop you from executing yours plus be more careful as not to disclose it next time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) / Fans Slam Mr Eazi After He Claimed To "Be A Blessing To Others" / I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.