Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Job Opportunity For Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Job Opportunity For Students (622 Views)

Final Year Project Topics For Students / A Thread For Students Coming To The UK: My Experience Shared / Akwa Ibom State University(aksu). A Thread For Students And Aspirants/candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity For Students by joygirl1(f): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2010
A fast growing company whose major target market is the Nigeria undergraduate is looking to hire result-oriented undergraduates in all higher institutions across the federation to market its goods directly to students.
 Are you a result-oriented student in one of the higher institutions in Nigeria?
 Can you spare two hours a week( the 2hours is flexible i.e. you decide when to work and you don’t have to work when you have exams and test)
 Are you interested in making some extra money?
 Do you have strong sales and marketing skills?
If you answer yes to these questions, send your full name, email address, phone number, and name of institution to 07055548320 or recruitmenteasy@yahoo.com , title the mail(write in the subject position of your mail) JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR STUDENTS
The vacancy is open to the first 200 people and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Job Opportunity For Students by ceceko86(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2010
hmn

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best University In Nigeria? / Do I Still Stand A Chance ? / Nuc Has Taken Over Lautech 4 3 Months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.