Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

See The Electric Keke Napep Built And Manufactured In Aba - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Electric Keke Napep Built And Manufactured In Aba (1561 Views)

Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State / Keke Napep With Padlocked 3 Tyres, Causes A Stir In Warri (Photos) / Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See The Electric Keke Napep Built And Manufactured In Aba by AutoReportNG: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nigeria and creativity seem to walk hand in hand. This Electric Keke Napep was made and assembled in Aba according to reports. With this, we may likely have the price of Keke Napep go flat.

With this innovation, there will be no need for fuel, oil or other components, while we try to get more pictures from the manufacturer, we can't but give him so accolades.

These are some of the pictures we are able to see.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/08/see-electric-keke-napep-built-and.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
Marpol
Mynd44

Re: See The Electric Keke Napep Built And Manufactured In Aba by AutoReportNG: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Greatness in Naija
Re: See The Electric Keke Napep Built And Manufactured In Aba by spyder880(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
I also saw a small car locally built in Owerri yesterday, but not electric.

1 Like

Re: See The Electric Keke Napep Built And Manufactured In Aba by Racoon(m): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Igbo kwenu!
Re: See The Electric Keke Napep Built And Manufactured In Aba by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Igbos carry go if them try us thunder go fire them
Re: See The Electric Keke Napep Built And Manufactured In Aba by SolutionMee: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Biafra share a common traits with the Japanese

And that's creativity and believing in oneself and one's country

Giving one's nation a sense of belonging in science is the greatest thing that can ever happen to a country

This was exactly how the Chinese and Japanese started till they eventually become the economy and technology powerhouse of the world respectively

I'm a Yoruba but if Biafra is actualized today, I'll renounce my Nigeria citizenship, and leave Nigeria for Biafra

1 Like

Re: See The Electric Keke Napep Built And Manufactured In Aba by BrownRoofRep: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
The closest to Japan in Africa is the Aba people. Kudos to our brilliant hard working people of Aba and of course, Igbo amaka!
Re: See The Electric Keke Napep Built And Manufactured In Aba by Cryomancer: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
angry

I love this.. but sadly, the government doesn't give a hoot about you or your product.

God bless ABA boys and their hustle.
Re: See The Electric Keke Napep Built And Manufactured In Aba by Mynd44: 7:00am On Aug 17, 2018

(1)

See How Mercedes-Benz Futuristic Headlights Communicates With People / See The Monster Oshkosh JLTVs That Will Part-replace The Iconic Humvees / Get Loan And Buy A Car For Transportation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.