Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Sell Your Handmade Products On Corridorspree(Nigeria) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sell Your Handmade Products On Corridorspree(Nigeria) (610 Views)

MAKE Money Selling Your Handmade Products Online With This 100% FREE Website! / Thrivinghands Fashion Store - Get All Your Handmade Shoes, Bags E.t.c / Fashionable Handmade Stone Bracelets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Handmade Products On Corridorspree(Nigeria) by Seunanthony: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Are you struggling to sell those beautiful products that you make online or in shops? Do you want to make extra cash from selling those beautiful handmade creations of yours? Or want to start but don’t know where to begin? Learn how one of our sellers Genevieve built a successful business from selling her handmade handbags on Corridorspree.

My name is Genevieve and i am a seller on Corridorspree, before Corridorspree launched i had struggled to sell any of my handmade bags in Lagos.

I have gone to Lagos Expo, tried all social media platforms without getting any sale, From Facebook to Instagram to Nairaland, i was even thinking of quitting the business.
Most handmade products don’t get enough customers online in Nigeria.
But Corridorspree gave me the platform to sell my Goods to customers online and I am eternally grateful to the creator of Corridorspree for this wonderful platform..

So you have heard it from one of our loyal sellers on Corridorspree.

Here are just a handful of Ways Corridorspree can put real money into your bank account:

1.. Sell all those handmade products you have stored in the shop/house for long!!
2.. Clear out your old/unwanted products with just a single click of the swap button
3.. Find your next handmade products event to attend.
4.. Consistently get buyers that will patronize your business
and many more..

You can not Afford to Miss This Offer
Don’t Miss out on this great opportunity, a proven system for making money selling your handmade products online doesn’t come along every day. But you’ve got one here.

OVER 10000 BUYERS AVAILABLE..
BUYERS ARE WAITING FOR YOU GO NOW !!!

www.corridorspree.com

(1) (Reply)

Be The Next Miss Vogue Nigeria / Home Of Ankara Fabrics / 10 Easy But Elegant Braided Hairstyles For Long Hair You Will Love (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.