Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Checkout This Made In Aba Keke Napep That Doesn't Use Fuel Or Oil (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout This Made In Aba Keke Napep That Doesn't Use Fuel Or Oil (photos) (1929 Views)

Tinubu Says He Doesn't Use Social Media Anymore Because Users Abuse Him (video) / Somebody Please Tell Ijaws That Igbos Have Crude Oil[photos] / Keke NAPEP In Kogi Adorned With Atiku/Obi Banners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Made In Aba Keke Napep That Doesn't Use Fuel Or Oil (photos) by Tomiwax(m): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
A Twitter user identified as Obi Bright (@obibc), has taken to the social media platform to share photos of the latest invention of engineers in the commercial city of Aba, Abia state.

According to the images which are making the rounds online, the newly manufactured tricycle a.k.a Keke Napep which is currently being tested on the streets, doesn't use fuel or oil and have zero-carbon emission. It is electrically driven.

The identity of the local manufacturer and more details of the latest product were not ascertained by TORI News as at the time of filing this report, but many online users are applauding the efforts and have also called on the federal government to invest in the invention.

See more photos below;https://www.legitinfobase.com.ng/2018/08/checkout-this-made-in-aba-keke-napep.html

Re: Checkout This Made In Aba Keke Napep That Doesn't Use Fuel Or Oil (photos) by demulepaul: 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
Good work my brothers from the East, we are not Lazy like nothernn Abokiiss

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Made In Aba Keke Napep That Doesn't Use Fuel Or Oil (photos) by SolutionMee: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
Biafra share a common traits with the Japanese

And that's creativity and believing in oneself and one's country

Giving one's nation a sense of belonging in science is the greatest thing that can ever happen to a country

This was exactly how the Chinese and Japanese started till they eventually become the economy and technology powerhouse of the world respectively

I'm a Yoruba but if Biafra is actualized today, I'll renounce my Nigeria citizenship, and leave Nigeria for Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Made In Aba Keke Napep That Doesn't Use Fuel Or Oil (photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
If tesla only went with putting up "Road testing, to the glory of God".. he wont be where he is..

Intelligent innovation, but a detailed analysis would suffice better..
Re: Checkout This Made In Aba Keke Napep That Doesn't Use Fuel Or Oil (photos) by columbus007(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
so na hybrid grin
Re: Checkout This Made In Aba Keke Napep That Doesn't Use Fuel Or Oil (photos) by obyback: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is really nice, I wish I could invest in this
Re: Checkout This Made In Aba Keke Napep That Doesn't Use Fuel Or Oil (photos) by Kyase(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Our 200 level students, department of computer engineering manufacture this type from the scratch. Make una stop to dey feel una sef.... Anyways nice work.....
Re: Checkout This Made In Aba Keke Napep That Doesn't Use Fuel Or Oil (photos) by ogaJona(m): 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Igbo Amaka!!
Re: Checkout This Made In Aba Keke Napep That Doesn't Use Fuel Or Oil (photos) by YorubaAssasin: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin grin grin

Mediocre @ best!

In this current generation where everyone is moving at the speed and pace of rockets, you're here adulating mediocrity! grin

Re: Checkout This Made In Aba Keke Napep That Doesn't Use Fuel Or Oil (photos) by Naijawebmaster: 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
demulepaul:
Good work my brothers from the East, we are not Lazy like nothernn Abokiiss

You can still commend the Easterners without yabbing another tribe. #Onelove.

(1) (Reply)

What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku / Why Northerners Don’t Feature Prominently In Super Eagles / Main Reason Why Ekweremadu Was Attacked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.