Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,971 members, 7,803,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother (25078 Views)

Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me / Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
ukukaegbu:

I don’t want crisis in the forthcoming general elections. I don’t want APC to try to take over what they know under normal circumstances they cannot, may be they would want to rig the elections and cause trouble.

Source News Express

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/58897
Just like they did in Ekiti!

1 Like

Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by charleff512(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is the most heart warming and realist remarks I have read since this defectocracy started
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by edibobo: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
Akpabios have been know for betrayals and backstabbing from the time of their father... There's history on that.
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by D1zion: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
He was coars into joining the APC with watery juicy deal. An automatic political appointment, & he will not be witch hunt on corruption charges. So he felt that's the only way to avoid being hunted by the opposition. Wish him the best but it's not a good idea, he should have stood his ground with his PDP as one of the funding father's & a loyal member like some of them preferred to be humiliated than defecting for fear of being jailed.
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by nurudoon: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
You Want To Accept Payment Via Credit/Debit Cards On Your Website? Let’s Integrate It

Online payment can be used by almost any business, ranging from e-commerce websites to course organizers wanting to get attendees pay for the course fee online, or even charity organizations to get donations online

Why don't you contact us now and turn your website into a Shopping destination?

Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by frankwyte: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
I think Akpabio is playing a spy!
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by Joshuaamb: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
Apkpabio has made a great mistake for him
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=70334974]Imagine.....even his family is about to reject him.[/quo[b]te] THERE IS SOMEONE WE KNOW WHICH HAS BEEN REJECTED EVEN BY HIS FATHER BEFORE HIS DEMISE.HE CAN NOT DELIVER NIGERIANS INTO PDP HAND AGAIN.[/b]
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by Joshuaamb: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Akwa Ibom has always been PDP and will remain that way
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by Bruemath(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Even his brother is suprised
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by osazeeblue01: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
ukukaegbu:

Source News Express

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/58897

Gbam.. He has said it all.
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by Yinxies(f): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by osazeeblue01: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
SeunWhy:
They never even on light una don dey shock, no worry till when them mount transformer una go dey electricuted.

APC moves are noiseless it's not by media propaganda and self-kidnapping, or twitter supremacy.

Na wake up and see, see and believe and if you no wan believe na your problem be that.

They say Buhari na old motor, them na tear leather. Better for them to leave the old motor cuz if you Jam am na you go spoil.
Fayose Jam am end up in pains.
Nnamdi Kanu jam am disappear.
Dino Melaye Jam am turn to monkey the tree climber.
Saraki don Jam and en office don dey fear am to open.
Sai Baba na Kwankwanso surname now bcuz him jam am.

Una never see anything self.

Nigeria Sai Buhari

Jam him and get ur own shock while you can.

The thing pain u ni... sorry.
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by HomeOfMe(f): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Daviddson:
I just have this feeling that Akpabio will not last in APC. The PDP-style of sharing money to console grin, hearten aggrieved members is not being employed by the APC yet, making APC largely better than PDP, for now.
If only you knew..,the way APC shares money in Lagos,you'd be shocked. At most LGA,they virtually beg you to register and start collecting;speaking from experience.
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by Ikpongiton: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
what an inteligent personality
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin

Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by Kingspin(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
With what is going on in the country. Only a silly person (Almajiris) support Buhari.
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by Talknochip(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
So many contradictions in his statement!... 'those against my brother's defection are enemies'..... 'I am also confused' .... 'Akwa ibom is for PDP' ..... 'I also voted Buhari'.....
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by Charly68: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Why crying foul when the man in question has moved ahead gunning for number 3 position ,if I were Buhari I would be magnanimous to let the man become the senate president by mobilizing for him to disabuse every doubting Thomases ..Am sure being lovers of money and position ,the Akpabio people will beg him for undermining his political calculus
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by Solowande(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
Wise talk. I love this man, he is full of wisdom.
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
The PDP man- the minority leader in the senate had to cross-carpet to fit his political plan.

Please check signature in pink below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!! This is a good property that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss it.
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by johnwell(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
That is the voice of Sonak
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by Babatey: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
That's politics for u. No permanent friend and no permanent enemy
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by megareal: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
sacramento1212:
megareal, eyen eka mfo abo ke APC iniehe ufang ke Akwa Ibom. cheesy

Watching I'm 3D. Ado nkereke ke Isong Akpabio atang akpaniko.
Yak ibet kanga.
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by sacramento1212: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
megareal:

Watching I'm 3D. Ado nkereke ke Isong Akpabio atang akpaniko.
Yak ibet kanga.

Majority of annang ye family Akpabio idaha ye Udom. Ado political statement to fool Udom. Iyip aya dwoko ke 2019 etieti. Mme no ekom ooooo
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
AKpabio will come back
Re: Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother by megareal: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2018
sacramento1212:

Majority of annang ye family Akpabio idaha ye Udom. Ado political statement to fool Udom. Iyip aya dwoko ke 2019 etieti. Mme no ekom ooooo
Na so. Mfina mmi ado ke Ibibio imaha idem else akpena afid ammo ekpep mkpo eto se Akpabio akenam ammo, ekpe rally round Udom, instead aya kid the normal pull-you-down syndrome ayohoke the place.

But not for ndisime Akpabio, mkpekebo yak esio Udom anyong aketie k'ufok. Ado now idoho about performance aba, ayido about interest.

Amesiere ayineka.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka / Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station / 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.