Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together (41794 Views)

Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day / Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels' / Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels shared this cute photo of herself and her mother and they look so adorable.

The teen star shares a striking resemblance with her mom.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/when-you-and-your-mama-slays-regina_16.html

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Beautiful Mama and Daughter

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/when-you-and-your-mama-slays-regina_16.html

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by sunnysunny69(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Both looking good and fuckable to me. Regina for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and mama for Monday & Tuesday , rest on Wednesday and Thursday.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by ND1243: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
undecided
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Good bleaching creams

you'll almost not notice undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by Tolexander: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Where is the father?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by Babiod: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Is it me? Not hating o I don't know she's not really fine to me,Abeg no b all light skin dey fine joor.

11 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by biafranqueen: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is the mother/love-vendor, she looks exactly as I pictured.
Regina is a great actress, but I wonder how at 16 she will be hanging around hotels.
Do like Omotola and get married as to not completely spoil.

12 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by MobileGees: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nairaland mods and This girl is like....

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by addikt(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
She likes this trouser so well
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by InansBobo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Like daughter like mother

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by Yinxies(f): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Good question

Tolexander:
Where is the father?

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by ozento: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
she go finally kill herself with all dis stupid publicity. book she no sabi.
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by PRINCEVICKEY: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Yinxies:
Good question

na baby mama be d mama den .................baby mama tins don tail ....name just change
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by YummyPussy: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
The mum go sweet die tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tolexander:
Where is the father?

No daddy or Daddy isn't cute for the camera.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by Gkemz: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Both looking good and fuckable to me. Regina for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and mama for Monday & Tuesday , rest on Wednesday and Thursday. grin grin grin

You just live to fvck... No wonder your brain is fvcked up.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Both looking good and fuckable to me. Regina for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and mama for Monday & Tuesday , rest on Wednesday and Thursday. grin grin grin
congratulations for your forth coming achievement

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
The same dick don drill the two hoes.
They sure look adorable #momma&daughter#
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by SEONaijaExpert: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
And the momma is joining her to lie she's 16 years old grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tolexander:
Where is the father?

Keep searching for him

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by Alaadin(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tolexander:
Where is the father?

Who u think snap them?
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by sarahade(f): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
sunnysunny69:
You go just die for nothing
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by anambraamaka: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
She no get another pants? She done sample this one too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by Thegamingorca(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
cheesy cute toes
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels shared this cute photo of herself and her mother and they look so adorable.

The teen star shares a striking resemblance with her mom.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/when-you-and-your-mama-slays-regina_16.html

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by Emmafe(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Money is good

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by Thatnawtichick(f): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
I have mentions but when i click on it all i see is a picture and not my mention...please who knows what i should do...
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by udemzyudex(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
sunnysunny69:

Lord jesus, into your hands i commit this man spirit.

Sanctify his heart grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
KingLinglee:
[s]Good bleaching creams

you'll almost not notice[/s] undecided
Sometimes you just have to shut up. She has been fair all her life, check her movies.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Rocks Calvin Klein Undies (Photo) / See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' / Ibinabo Fiberisima At AMVCA2016 After Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.